It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast To Coast with George Knapp TONIGHT...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Listening to this now via that cjob site, thanks for the link btw. This is a great show. I used to listen to it all the time at work, worked at a bakery so I was awake for the duration of when most people sleep.

anyways, thanks for the link - they really are doing this site justice from what i've listened to so far.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Great show last night.

Downloading the last bit I missed.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great show. I wish more threads could have been highlighted, but I can find fault with even the best of things. I had to go to bed halfway through the callers. Did anyone here call in and get on the air?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I called, but I wasn't gonna own up to it cause Springer said it sounded like I was drunk. I have a speech impediment, okay?

Haha. JK

Good show.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Great job! It was great to hear your voice. It's amazing how much info there is here at ATS. Between listing to the regular news in the car, listening to Coast to Coast and participating on ATS, I am well equipped to discuss a plethora of topics

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hat's off to you Springer
C2C was the reason I joined ATS, hearing you on the show was a real treat. Now I have all sorts of stuff from before I joined to look up
Hope you get to do that again soon!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Congratulations, Springer. You were great. I only wish you had intelligent callers calling in. Geeeees....they should really eliminate all the drunks from going on the air.
I guess that's par for the course in Radio.

All in all, the two of you were very informative anD GREAT!!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You did ATS good! I listen to CTC alot and was great to hear you share.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Is Karl next?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

pwobabwy!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I just have listened to this interview and cannot say other than that I experienced it as a very interesting one.

George and Mark, I really did appreciate your in my opinion very well thought out and straightforward views and opinions about the topics discussed in there.

They all have coincidently my interest.

I had no problem whatsoever with the questions asked in the open lines because they were in my opinion really good, interesting and relevant.

Too bad I could not follow the last caller’s theory, that Indian shaman, because just as Mark said, it was way over my head to.

Thanks for this one guys I really enjoyed it.

Aquarius1, thanks again for making it possible for me to listen to it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Springer...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I went to the site to listen but I don't think I find it. What was the date and time of the show? The one I listened to was talking about the BP oil spill on May 28 I believe.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

You actually have to select the 29th at 00:00

Hope that helps

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join