It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast To Coast with George Knapp TONIGHT...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Springer, you done ATS proud.. awesome job..

And the people in the chatroom were terrific.. that was soooo much fun interacting with you all..

Good times... good times...!

Johnny

Hi Johnny, is or will this interview become available to listen to here on ATS, because otherwise I will not be able [I am a Dutchman] to listen to it all and I am curious about springers view on things.

PS, I sorely miss the interesting ATS MIX interviews from you and Dave.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Don't much about C2C but maybe the show will be available here tomorrow? minus the commercials I hope. Mark & George are doing a great job and it is worth listening to.

So far the show included one caller/discussion on your favorite topic:
chemtrails!

Manta78.....

InfaRedMan kindly let me know about the chat room & the streaming link, so I did hear quite a lot of the show in the end!

I did hear 1 other mention of chemtrails, but I think the guy had blown a few gaskets before he called in!!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Springer.....

Karl for Super Mod!

He's just so good at Kawabawating!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
A very good show Springer. I am glad that you were able to stay for the whole show. Perhaps one day, you can turn the tables and have Mr. Knapp on for a discussion.

Ahabstar..

I had the honor to interview George Knapp twice and here is a link to one of those interviews in 2008..

George Knapp ATS Interview

Scroll to just past the 1st 3rd of the mp3..

Johnny

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi Johnny, is or will this interview become available to listen to here on ATS, because otherwise I will not be able [I am a Dutchman] to listen to it all and I am curious about springers view on things.

PS, I sorely miss the interesting ATS MIX interviews from you and Dave.

Space visitor..

Go here to CJOB's audio vault choose the proper date and time (I believe midnight on this particular broadcast and you'll be able to listen to the show in 1 hour segments

CJOB AudioVault

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

JohnnyAnonymous.....

I've spent many long international plane trips listening to your stuff.

That Knapp interview was a highlight!

Just great work.....all of it.....many thanks mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Totally awesome Springer!
I love c2c just as I love ats..
Good luck and have fun!

cheers!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Just become a streamlink member on the c2c website for a couple of cents a day, then you can download all the great shows.. Ive been downloading shows for years!! Easy!

cheers from Norway!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by skekke]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It was George Knapp who brought me to ATS a year or two ago maybe? I can't remember what the topic was on c2c at that time but I remember him mentioning the site and like you said in the beginning of the interview, I'm one of those people who lurked for awhile then registered just recently.

Nonetheless, I just had to say great job on the interview and thanks for trying to awaken everybody to what really is going on on our planet. I usually have a certain sequence of websites that I visit daily and now ATS is right at the top of list. So kudos to you, sir, for all of the good work!!!

Thanks!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Funny that my thread about this show got moved to another website. Never to be seen again by anyone that doesn't use "below top secret", where even I can't reply to it...

Thanks for proving my point, ats

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

If you can reply to ats you can reply to bts, they're practically one in the same and do not require seperate registrations.

On that note, great show

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yeah, all I have to do is go to my email, search for messages from ats, find the ridiculous password they gave me, and then log in again. To reply to my own thread.

If I wanted to post something on another website, I'd post it on another website.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

If i have to go to BTS to read about Crop Circles surly you can go there to post in your thread.

By the way...BTS is just as awesome as ATS...

[edit on 29/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Need this in file format.. is this available anywhere?
Missed it when it was airing.

Checked for links but I didn't find any.

Edit:

Thanks, should have paid more attention.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Was listening while I was at work .It was a really really good show.Was Glad that you were on all night with George K. Made my night just speed by....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Need this in file format.. is this available anywhere?
Missed it when it was airing.

Checked for links but I didn't find any.

Due to 'copyrights', there will be no files available to download of the Coast to Coast AM show with Springer here on ATS..

But if you'll look several posts up, I posted a link where you can listen to the show off of CJOB's AudioVault

Johnny

Edited for spelling

[edit on 5/29/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good show....

Should be a huge influx of new members soon...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Mark,

Can't wait to hear it, missed it last night. Know you will make our ATS Family proud.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Mark I called you last night I was the very last caller. I mentioned a case Roger Leir can verify was not a hoax, check this out it is a short clip you might need to watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
hello all,
just wanted to introduce myself as a new user. long time lurker on the forum, just registered as a result of hearing Mr. Mark Allin on C2C last night. want also to say thanks for all of the great info and news i've read on the forums over the years. finally time to throw myself in and stop being anonymous.
cheers,
Scott

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join