It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast To Coast with George Knapp TONIGHT...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Springer said that he doesn't think that we are being controlled by religion any longer, not like 100 years ago, it is something else.

Then it would seem that I missed my favorite subject...

My Wifi was cutting in and out so I am just going to wait for the recorded version...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Great Great show!!! I was very surprised the time that was devoted to ATS on C2C. My favorite radio show together with my favorite web site.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yes this is a very good interview and great publicity for the site. I'd love to see some traffic numbers in relation to the show.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I haven't looked at or listened to C2C for years.

Would they typically make such a discussion available for download?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Don't much about C2C but maybe the show will be available here tomorrow? minus the commercials I hope. Mark & George are doing a great job and it is worth listening to.

So far the show included one caller/discussion on your favorite topic:
chemtrails!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Great Job on Coast to Coast Mark. Tried to call in, but the lines were jammed! He He. I will make a post to answer your question though about why the government will never admit to the existence of aliens. As well, I will post the Biblical evidence for the existence of aliens also.

However, Mark, what we need ATS to do for the world is to make a larger actual news presence on the internet. I remember the investigation that you and a few others did about the Roswell documentation. Outstanding job, but we need to do this for about 10,000 other relevant topics and we need many more people on board. ATS needs to be the worlds “Truth” News source. ATS is well positioned to provide this service and I thank you for the news clips that you have done.

Thanks for everything ATS

PS: How does it feel to be a "Super Celebrity" Mark? He He I don't think that Coast to Coast has had so many listeners or calls in years. Oh, and thank you for saying "God Bless" on the radio. I can't tell you how sadly rare it is that people say that today."

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Hot_Wings]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Whoa! Some dude asked about advanced mind control techniques such as voices in the head. I've heard voices in my head. I do not think it is ET UFO garbage. I think it was electronic voice projection into my head. I do not think it was supernatural telepathic stuff either. It must have been electronic, but WHO DID IT to me????

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Listening right now! I love C2C AM and ATS equally, so this is one great late night of l pizza and listening in!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
No big deal huh?

Just wait until it happens to you. Then you'll think differently. You'll be like... what?!! What the hell was that?!!!

And it didn't come from my imagination. I wasn't making up the voice in my mind. It was being put into my mind. Believe me you'll know when it happens to you.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Springer, thanks for turning me on to the fantastic story that is Mel's Hole.

Check out a solid synopsis here.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Actually you didn't miss much, it was a short blurp..

I am a streamlink member and will put up a link for download tomorrow, there are the four download links without the bumper, I normally record the whole show to one file.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Springer, thanks for turning me on to the fantastic story that is Mel's Hole.

Check out a solid synopsis here.

I have to agree, this story is probably one of the more amazing things I have ever heard of.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
[
reply to post by MrWendal

TeA strange little episode made for good enertainment for a night, and then it ended as quickly as it had begun, but this was not the last time Coast to Coast AM fans would hear from Mel Waters, and his infamous holext

Don't know who wrote the story at the link but it was not a one night thing on Coast with Art, Mel came on the show numerous times back then, there was a lot of drama, we all hoped at the time Mel would reveal the exact location of Mel's Hole.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Wow.
Awesome night tonight, lol..
It was a crack up being in chat with some of you tonight (including Springer and Johnny!)...

I don't think I'll ever forget that six-fingered shaman....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
And to think that 6 fingered shamen has photos of Atlantis.. I want 8x10 glossy's please..

Springer, you done ATS proud.. awesome job..

And the people in the chatroom were terrific.. that was soooo much fun interacting with you all..

Good times... good times...!

Johnny

PS "Aquarius1".. Im right there with you.. always was captivated when Mel's hole was discussed (back in the day)..

[edit on 5/29/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Yes I have been searching for more info on this to see whatever came of Mel and these holes. Seems the story pretty much goes cold after Mel's last appearance on C2C.

I have found 2 ATS threads while I have been doing searches, I have not tried the ATS search feature yet.

ATS thread Mel's Hole

ATS Thread Whatever happened to Mel's Hole

Again this is an amazing story, however an amazing story like this would require some amazing evidence and as far as I have been able to tell there is none. Just the word's of Mel. I am planning to listen to the actual interviews here in a few minutes to try to find some aspect of this story that could possibly be verified. I read in one of the C2C reviews of this story that Art Bell had set Mel up with his dentist after his second interview where he claims that he was picked up then woke up days later in San Francisco beaten, robbed, and missing a couple molars.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Art had a caller about Mel's Hole last year sometime and he said he hasn't heard from him in years and has no contact information, he put out the word for Mel to call in, no luck.

He is also waiting for a call from Mad Man Marcum

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
A very good show Springer. I am glad that you were able to stay for the whole show. Listening in with the chat room is a great experience. And it was fun to be able to get through to call in.

Special thanks goes out to Johnny Anonymous for the topic idea, not my forte but the call screener nearly jumped out of her skin with enthusiasm to get me on and made sure to plug the C2C site for more pictures.

Not sure how much echo the phone had live, but was a contributing factor to my being subdued while talking. Well, that among other things. Perhaps one day, you can turn the tables and have Mr. Knapp on for a discussion.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Great show Springer, you and George Knapp make great co-hosts, hope you do it again with Mr. Knapp soon.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I can't be the only one that had to turn the radio off for a bit a few times...

"Hi, I don't want to waste my call and everyone's time on a long bland description of a UFO sighting, but that's exactly what I'll do for the next ten minutes..."

Not really Springer's fault though, I guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join