It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow, day dreamed the worst weapon imaginable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was watching bloomberg and they showed the Oil Well Head video - and in the background structure (like a big box on the bottom). and I looked over at 007 Nintendo game - remember the nuke they were planting on the San Anandrez fault. well, that well is what 1 mile down and 3 miles deep -
like Uranium, HydroCarbons are also unstable - mix the two and at that depth - you have a planet killer... and then you have that 007 Moon Raker ... and that one was about an organism that would kill all human life... and create eutopia.
wild day dream ah~

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh wow this is a conspiracy. Do you think a light being from the future dream channeled that idea into your dream dimensional plane?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Implication is: if the evil aliens can't have the planet, no one can..... They have all gone "OJ"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hydrocarbons and radioactive isotopes don't really make anything when mixed. Cool daydream. I like to do that too.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
no, but a nuke would atomize the whole oil pool into a massive boom...
Just wondering if there is more to this eco terrorism from BP. and what would be worse - I guess ... after all I live in Florida. yipee - free oil anyone

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the worst/best weapon is having access to your children's education.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
at at 13:35 guess what....? they recommended a nuclear weapon to seal the well.... now the hair on the back of neck is tingly.. whoa ...
bloomberg reads ATS - now thats scary

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

If we're agreed that it's a nuke being set off; how much bigger will an oil pool make such a boom anyway? I have no doubt that the natural gas/oil deposit mixture would explode should a nuke be set off close enough to it, but it's a nuke... even a low-yield explosion has little comparison.

I fail to see how it would be a planet killer. Maybe, if it disrupted the currents- perhaps it blows open a thin area of the earths crust and sea water begins pouring straight into mantle turning the Gulf into the worlds largest sauna.

Perhaps it was just a daydream.

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
at at 13:35 guess what....? they recommended a nuclear weapon to seal the well.... now the hair on the back of neck is tingly.. whoa ...
bloomberg reads ATS - now thats scary

Russia did this 5 times. It only failed once.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I was watching bloomberg and they showed the Oil Well Head video - and in the background structure (like a big box on the bottom). and I looked over at 007 Nintendo game - remember the nuke they were planting on the San Anandrez fault. well, that well is what 1 mile down and 3 miles deep -
like Uranium, HydroCarbons are also unstable - mix the two and at that depth - you have a planet killer... and then you have that 007 Moon Raker ... and that one was about an organism that would kill all human life... and create eutopia.
wild day dream ah~

Dude they're only movies.
I'm a conspiracy nut as well, but i still can distinct movie fantasy from reality.
Remember 007 is an Ian Flemming character, originally started as a comedy figure.
Take some deep breathes, relax & start the day again, or just lay off the drugs.

top topics

join