It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Used Bill Clinton to Ask Sestak to Drop Out of Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
LIMBAUGH: 'I guess we know why Barack Obama and Bill Clinton had lunch yesterday, to get their stories straight'...

The Video from the show segment:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think RUSH has it right.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is what I see it:
Sestak was offered a position to advise the President of the United States of America. Only the President can offer said position to people, not the chief of staff, not a former President of the United States, only the sitting President of the United States of America. As long as there is silence, the questions will still be there, if such a question was asked of Sestak or not, on both sides, as to who said what and when such was brought up.
And even if former President Bill Clinton did do this, then his wife's position as Secretary of State, is now in jeapordy, as it will reflect badly on her.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
JUST IN: www.foxnews.com...

RAW DATA: Sestak's Statement on White House Report on Job Offer:

The following is a statement from Rep. Joe Sestak elaborating on the job offer the White House indirectly offered him last summer:

"Last summer, I received a phone call from President Clinton. During the course of the conversation, he expressed concern over my prospects if I were to enter the Democratic primary for U.S. Senate and the value of having me stay in the House of Representatives because of my military background.

He said that White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel had spoken with him about my being on a Presidential Board while remaining in the House of Representatives. I said no. I told President Clinton that my only consideration in getting into the Senate race or not was whether it was the right thing to do for Pennsylvania working families and not any offer. The former President said he knew I'd say that, and the conversation moved on to other subjects.

"There are many important challenges facing Pennsylvania and the rest of the country. I intend to remain focused on those issues and continue my fight on behalf of working families."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't even believe they think this will fly past the Ameican people, or the PA citizens. What a bunch of POS's. This screams of coordination between the two. Well, 3 now that numb nut Clinton evoked himself.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER SESTAK!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Makes perfect sense to me.

Sestak wanted the people of PA to know that he chose THEM over a White House advisory job. That's why he opened his mouth and made it look like he actually turned down a job offer to serve them...
When, in reality, Clinton was just testing the water... seeing what Sestak would be open to.

As I said yesterday, Sestak was lying about receiving a job offer in exchange for dropping his Senate run. There was no actual job offer.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's if you believe this story they put together. Sounds like my 15 year old kids excuses type.

But, as you and others have indicated previously. There are bigger issues to deal with when it comes to Obama. now lets get back to the Birth Certificate thinger. lol

JUST KIDDING!!!! I hope you and all have a great weekend.

Even you mini-page image looks like it's doesn't believe the B.S either (IMO)
(I don't know how I did it but I gave you a star-must have blacked out or something).

[edit on 5/28/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is so interesting watching the principals weasel their way out of this.

And the absurdity of Sestaks remarks about turning down the job offer so he could work for the hard working families of Pennsylvania. Give me a break. He turned down the job so he could reap more power unto himself as a powerful U.S. Senator.

Looks like you should have kept your mouth shut Joe. Good luck with the election.

The specter of Arlen looms large.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join