It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tavis Smiley: More Christians Than Muslims Blow Up People Every Single Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rowsdowerr

Tavis Smiley is a joke and his opinion is crap!!!!he has done more damage to black people by creating BET the single channel that destroys the minds of black youths

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Smiley has always been a mouthpiece for the racist black supremist movement through the years starting at BET. Hes got as much credibility and non bias judgement as Cornel Wesssssssss. Just go back to "kill whitey" and " kill the honkey" Tavis. It was a lot more lucrative.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rowsdowerr

Dear Lord!!! Your making it sound as if he is suggesting that there are Christians who strap on suicide vests and blow themselves up in our Markets!!! IF YOU PAID ATTENTION he is not suggesting that at all!!!! He is simply saying there is more horrifying acts of terrorism and violence in this country (America) being done by Christians every year (he even gives the example of Columbine), than by Muslims....and seeing how Islam is quite the minority faith here, especialy when compared to Christianity, then I think its INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS that he is 100% correct! You sir are the only one distorting facts, and spreading propaganda, by suggesting a completely different meaning to what he is saying. Unless you really are crazy enough to believe that Muslim Extremists are blowing themselves up daily in our marketplaces, and yet not making it onto the news!!! Every lamebrained 'shoebomb, and fireworks/miraclegrow filled car' attempt at Muslim extremist Terrorism that happens in this country is broadcast for WEEKS afterwards on every network here practicaly 24/7!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

He is simply saying there is more horrifying acts of terrorism and violence in this country (America) being done by Christians every year (he even gives the example of Columbine), than by Muslims....

How are Columbine and Christians connected? Why cant you list all these terrible acts committed by Christians? Nobody (including Tavis's guest) know what the hell you're talking about.

nd seeing how Islam is quite the minority faith here, especialy when compared to Christianity, then I think its INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS that he is 100% correct!

Yet, with Muslims small population they clearly make up a majority of violent religious attacks. Again, if there is so obviously more Christan violence, than why cant you list any?

You sir are the only one distorting facts, and spreading propaganda, by suggesting a completely different meaning to what he is saying.

I suppose that goes for the female Muslim guest on Tavis's show right?

Unless you really are crazy enough to believe that Muslim Extremists are blowing themselves up daily in our marketplaces

Nobody has suggested any such thing.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Rowsdowerr]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You know, I get so tired of listening to all of this!! Both the Christians and Muslims have a bloody past. Neither religion offers the consolation that my spirit has gained through self-research.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
"I get so tired of listening to all of this!! Both the Christians and Muslims have a bloody past."

While true there is one difference; some pieces of the Muslim religion are still living in that past (and those pieces have a lot of power over there).

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Can we distinguish between "Christians" and "the Holy Roman pagan Mother Harlot Goddess Catholic Church"? Two very different things. Jesus never asked or commanded anyone to be killed or convert. Muslims (per the Qur'an and in the name of Allah), yes. Roman Catholics (inquisition, crusades, Bible-believing "heretics"), yes. Christians, no.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join