It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Major Hurricanes Predicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Seven Major Hurricanes Predicted

news.sky.com

The coming Atlantic storm season may bring the most destructive hurricanes in years, it is being warned.

Up to 14 hurricanes are being predicted for the Western Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico by the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - and up to seven of these could be major storms.

"The numbers are going to go up quite high," said hurricane forecaster William Gray.

This year's season, which runs from next week to the end of November, "looks like a hell of a year," he added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know if this is scaremongering but it seems over the next few months you guys living in the areas which are affected by Hurricanes are going to have one hell of a hurricane season... add to that the oil which will get whipped up and spat out over the areas then you have some very sick people about...

Good Luck!

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't get too worried until you actually start seeing palm trees sideways.

The last few years they have predicted a higher than average hurricane season only to justify why it didn't happen come the end of the season in November.

No matter what the experts say, if you are living in a hurricane prone area, you should always have supplies on hand and a plan to evacuate if necessary.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I seen this on the news and I started laughing. These criminals are 'predicting' seven major hurricanes and in total 14 in the season.. And a few years back Katrina happened. What was the prediction for that? These ***holes are probably going to be busy with HAARP this season to make their crysal ball predictions come true.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Haven't these whack-jobs predicted this every year since Katrina?

How many Hurricanes ( Not tropical Storms ) have made landfall since?

Oh well, I guess the global warming kooks can always hope.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Every year since Katrina has been predicted to be "extreme" and ever year has been either below average or way below average.

Their predictions are hocus pocus.

What I would be selling to the world is a massive hurricane full of oil which will no doubt be set aflame. Watch out Gulf coast! Here comes the flaming hurricane of death to scorch the earth!!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Please contribute to the previous discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Watch out Gulf coast! Here comes the flaming hurricane of death to scorch the earth!!!!!!

I'm only posting what i found on skynews website...

It could well be hocus pocus as you say ... i guess we'll just have to wait and see...

but

i really hope they fix that oil problem anyhow... because yeh it will cause big problems if these predictions are true

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i also saw this season will be a bad one

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

it would probably be homland security that lit it too. if their not to busy shooting the poor lol.

new topics

top topics

join