It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:Update: Geography of a Recession: To March...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oil leaks...

Foreign troops on U.S. soil....

North Korea war threats...

and best of all....

The economy is getting better

Here is the most recent update of the Unites States Recession:

[edit on 28-5-2010 by bputman]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good God...its like a cancer eating away at the country.

I remember all last summer whenever I went to the grocery store that I would overhear people asking "where is the (self-censored) stimulus?".

This summer I've seen a total of 1 sign of a project being a stimulus project, and that sign has just been set outside the work office, not even on a post. Almost like they were afraid to admit it was supported by it.

This map just goes to show that the country is at a tipping point. Too much is going on too quickly for it not to be. We need a strong President who will focus on fixing the problems at hand and respect what the states are doing, not play politics with his pals against the others who brought boxed apple juice instead of pop to the party.

I'd be interested to see the last couple months' maps as well. April we supposedly had a decrease in unemployment. My bet would be that the corresponding counties would be in the cities where those census workers had to be hired more. The May map hasn't been made yet, heck we've got a couple days left, but with all of the graduations going on it could only get worse in my opinion.

new topics

join