It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing suspects false flag attack on South Korean corvette

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If this is true, then it is a smart move on China's part.

Why?

Well, we can see the effects of it right here in this thread. People praising Beijing for calling it out because it fits their opinion of America, thus reinforcing the idea that anything that is American affiliated is evil or a "False Flag".

And it's obviously working just by seeing some of the reactions here.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 933K5T4R
since secretary of state clinton is currently on her trip, talkingto beijing reporters about the attack here
www.america.gov... ay/20100524104244dmslahrellek6.843203e-02.html
I was thinking that since Obama is backing S. Korea and also asking china to back s> korea as well could this be a response to N. korea not stopping production of there nuclear arms or releasing any information about them??? the us has done many shady things n the past and i wouldnt put it past them to do this in reponse saying that if you dont stop or give us info then we'll cut of your trade routes and set s. korea and china against you to alienate them from recieving any kind of help......any help here would be appreciated like i said this is my forst post so please bear with me here guys

Interesting is, that this situation evolved further directly after North Korea announced to the world that they created cold fussion. What if there is some truth to it. Kim and TPTBs are totallirarian, everything is solved withthe threat of murder.

KIM: You will make that machine work or I will send a firing squad for you, your family and your friends .

A MIB woking for the TPTBs("Oil-ists" like elitists): You will get your nose into that matter (advanced "free" technology") and we will make sure those you know and those you have spoken to, including you, will be visited by a SWAT team, if that will not work, well, a few car ,or otherwise, accidents or more, for your friends and family. If even that won´t work, well , we will kill you, but not just that, you, your family will be erased, literally. You will disappear, completely, no card accounts, birth certificates or email accounts. Not even yours sons profile for World of Warcraft will exist after we are done with you.

We don´t know about the scientists that refused, even after SWAT teams visit, to halt their research into free-energy because they in fact ceased to be ... "disappeared"

My two cents just.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

<< 1   >>

join