It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pre abortion ultrasounds no changing statistics on abortion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by tauempire

You belong to a group that supports single mothers in your state or at national level, I am very interested on this.

All we got in the south were I am from is welfare.

actually im from the south as well.....i thought you meant that figuratively!

BUT i would support such legislation.....but i think there should be some sort of incentive to not have single mothers with tons of babies.

I dont know how that would work out though

Also i dont know what state you are living in,in the south....but the state im living in i could drive maybe 30 miles and pick up months work of condoms and birth control pills.

So i dont know why you are paying so much for the pills. You can just go down to a community center.....well like i said..at least in MY state.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Something interesting, under HCR some States under Medicare extension will not include certain anti conceptive as part of treatment.

Even my daughter that have private insurance the insurances prescription part of it doesn't cover birth control pills, those comes out of her pocket expenses.

should they?

i mean is sex a necessity?

self control is still free, who knows...might work.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

it is, or our bodies would not have the ability to make it so enjoyable.

Anyway, birth control is not limited to single women they are also well used within the marriage group. . .

Or you believe sex should only be for reproduction purposes.

Still, even I believe that having ultrasounds and forcing women to see their unborn fetuses before abortion will change their minds

But been a woman myself I know that once I make up my mind nobody is going change it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

your right i didnt think of that.

forgive me i barely turned 22, not married.

::edit:: and i agree. once a womans mind is made up, its pretty much a lost cause.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

how is the woman not taking all that into consideration BEFORE she has sex, not irresponsible?

im not talking about rape.

::edit to add:: and also before you blow your lid, im looking at this from an employers standpoint, as i hope to be a successful employer someday. do i not have the right to choose who i associate with to become successful?

so essentially, i as an employer can look at your facebook and see the entire night of indulgence that lead up the abortion. i can have my opinion on the drinking and obscene comments and pictures and bar you from the position, and thats all well and good. but take it to the actual sexual act later on in the same night, and the abortion following shortly after, and i have to hold my tongue? give me a break.

now whos backwards

You mention irresponsible women, and drunken nights out, etc, but have you put any thought into a woman would go through who has just found out at her 12 week scan that her child is severely disabled and chances are will not survive out of the womb, or to the end of her pregnancy, or might need immediate surgery, and further surgeries down the track, making what could be a very miserable few years for a child with a very small life expectancy?

Unless you are a woman, you can't possibly understand what it feels like to have to make that decision. Do you grow the life inside of you only for it to be subjected to pain only, and a few possible years of further pain and misery, and heartbreak for yourself and your partner/family etc. Is that irresponsible for wanting to terminate a pregnancy then? Or would you call it irresponsible for two people with genetic problems to try to start a family and be faced with problems?

Why do people always assume the one's having abortion are ONLY the girls that got too drunk one night? even if it is because of a drunken night - Condoms break, the pill isn't always effective, things go wrong. It's not always because either party has not been careful.

I'm not going to go into the reply about how you wouldn't hire women if they had an abortion - thats ridiculous. How would you know if it were for the reasons above, or rape, or just 'irresponsibility' (Which it would seem, that you don't want to make the man accountable for any of the said irresponsibility - it does take 'two to tango' btw) Just have a think about the other things that can lead a woman to make the heartbreaking decision of termination.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Does this make sense? A minor in a public school cannot receive an aspirin without parental consent. A minor cannot get her ears pierced without parental consent. Yet these people (such as Planned Parenthood) can perform an invasive surgical procedure on a minor girl without parental consent!!!! Planned Parenthood receives millions of dollars from the government and how are they allowed to proclaim themselves a .org ( non profit designation)??? Look it up for yourself. Planned Parenthood makes millions of dollars in profit by giving the death sentence to an innocent child. Death because of her place of residence - her mother's womb.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

What doesn't make sense is how your post relates to the OP. It's just a copy of your own posts from other threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by riley]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join