It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama - First Ever!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by WWJFKD

Seeing as how we just had a thread about how he is the first president ever to skip the memorial this weekend and in reality he is the 3rd or 4th to do it, can you PROVE this has never been done before?

edit to add:"this" meaning the very very specific charge in the headline - because that is kind of a joke. I bet he is the first president ever to stand in a certain spot at a certain time of day during a certain week under specific weather conditions too.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]
no theres just a bunch of lies and overreaction here, kills peoples cred

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

That's the difference between us American's and you euro-trash, it's not just a piece of cloth to most of us. It stands for something we believe in and fight for. Semper Fidelis!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

There are multiple threads created every day on here that don't have to do with the oil leak, war, and other major problems. Are you going to go and bash all of those threads, too?

The OP just took notice of something, and made a thread about it. Relax.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

How many of these pointless "OBAMAZZZ AND LIBERALZZZ" threads are there compared to any actual tangible stories about what's going on in this world? ATS is a reflection of the world (granted a very small paranoid percentage) and for people to actually waste their time with idiotic topics shows that a portion of that demographic is childish and retarded. This sadly makes a portion of this country childish and retarded. Someone has to point out that people are wasting their times and energies are pointless irrelevant partisan propaganda. Granted these people are going to sink no matter what and take the country with them, but hey at least there was someone speaking the truth. Really makes no difference to me as I'll always survive and I'll always be well off but you people on the bottom need to start thinking and get your minds wired. Then again history shows us that the moron masses never do which enables to the higher classes to victimize them of their money, security and peace of mind. So enjoy the fake rage this ideological recruitment produces, chances are it's all you got.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hey, it's all good. I did not take it personally, obviously. I just think it's hilarious myself that everyone makes such a big deal out of this. I was just merely poking ribs. Seriously, I thought the holiday was on Monday anyways. What? Just because bikers are riding everywhere around D.C. right now I have to pretend that this Friday is any different? I'm not attacking their cause to waste fuel and pollute or anything. I'm just sayin'....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm one of those "idiots" who happens to agree that it is just a piece of cloth.

I'm a vet, I did my duty, and I am proud to live in my home state of Virginia.

Some people are taking this too far imo. I don't associate the things I love about this country with any politician, regardless if they have the stars and stripes hung right next to them.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinity9603

Well said.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So you are gonna just work your way around my question? Thats fine if calling people a retard is what you have to do then I guess it is what it is. So if one of my children was retarded you probably the kind of guy that would poke fun at them right. Choosing your words wisely on a public internet forum might be a better solution for ya. You just never know who's out there reading and participating in such discussions. I'd be really ashamed of myself if I were in your shoes, but I know I'm a better person than that and I wouldn't wear those shoes for anything.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No one is taking it too far.........
....some gave. some gave all..........some ignorant asxxxx gave nothing .........
....He is the commander n chief............OK so he doesn't take the flag seriously....so maybe we should not salute him either....I mean maybe we should salute the commander of the UN or FEd..........or lets see.........just all raise our fists in the air and say to hell with America. To hell with all the people who are crippled and dying as I write this.........yea to hell with the WW vets of both wars.........lets just give in and speak Chinese............

NO! NO way in HELL America or any other place....................We need a President not a made for TV actor who wants the laurels but has no ..................I won't write it out of respect for the women here.........
but you get my drift.
Can you hear it..........listen closely..............
Impeach OBAMA IMPEACH OBAMA>........................it is far off now.........impeach obama.............immmmmmmmmmmmpeach obama.....
he is an invalid, unpatriotic sorry blank excuse of a president. Before obama plugs the hole........he needs to thank God that soldiers are dying for him and his family.....................or there will be more than a hole to plug............do you hear it................another terror attack and he cant respond..........then IMPEACH obama.............yep I hear it..........better buckle down it is coming and coming hard at our country and he is the first to run..................God Help US.............pray........faith hope and love...........and some good dry ammo when needed...........

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
[edit on 28-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in HOAX already?

It has been clearly shown that the OP was LYING about the claim he made...it is not true...hence HOAX. OP...care to admit that your claim that this is a "FIRST EVER" is in fact not true.

Why should we continue to allow LIES be in any other section besides HOAX???

link   
That is one offensive photo there.

If the OP would've just been able to leave a simple question; "What's wrong with this picture, here," how many of us "Americans" would notice the flaw?

Everyone's on guard duty, but nobody is backing anybody else, WTF???

link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thank you.

You should use it for a new thread.

Much appreciation. I'm glad that someone got something out of that post.

Much love to all...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Jesssuuusss, you're a weasel r*tard! Is Obama supose to coordinate the background in his speaches too? Then you'll b*tch about response time to the Oil slick which is Bush/Cheney's fault! Impeah YOU!
There are 2 kind of Republicans, Millionaires and suckers!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe just before this press conference he had meetings with 'illuminati' and ofcourse they would expect their symbol to be there
. After the meeting was over ,their symbol was removed and suddenly Obama
and his guys forgot which is American Flag and decided to just leave it with the curtains behind him.

On a serious note even if it doesnt have any motivations, Flags must've been there so that atleast leaders will remember who they must work for once in a while.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Star to you sir, and thanks for serving our country. My mother is a retired lieutenant colonel for the U.S. Army, my grandfather and great uncle were both in world war II. One as a medic for the Army, and one a Navy seaman out in the pacific back then, and so on. So I for one, know what sacrifices the people of our military make, and what they have to go through. I am grateful for all the people who have served in our military to try and make our country what they believe it should be, a great country. I do have to agree with you , that the flag, while I understand what it stands for, is not so important. I think that the people who make up this nation, and those in their un-ending efforts to fight for what they think is right, is what really counts. When the president is speaking, I'm not looking for a flag. I already know he digs this country. I'm listening to what the commander of our nation and military is trying to say.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Seriously.... it's a piece of sewn fabric everyone. And if all these people want to be so touchy about the flag, I'm surprised they don't whine about changing the colors. Britain's colors don't belong here!!

Edit- Sorry, beers can make my fingers funny

[edit on 5/28/2010 by FoJAk]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey, let's manufacture some more outrage! I thought we were done with this fretting about flag pins and Pledges of Allegiance. Guess we can't have a president that says five words in succession without stopping to thank the troops, or rhapsodize about amber waves of grain, or make some romantic comment about the Founders.

I think I have a solution. From now on, presidents should be required to dress like Uncle Sam at all times. The president should also be festooned with ribbons, memorializing and honoring every branch of service from the Revolution's Minutemen on up to modern-day brigades.

The president's Uncle Sam top-hat will also be equipped with a PA system, and will play the Star Spangled Banner every 15 minutes. This will cause pressers and addresses to Congress and the like to run much longer, what with everyone having to stop and stand put hand over heart, but hey, this is PATRIOTISM we're talking about folks.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Jesssuuusss, you're a weasel r*tard! Is Obama supose to coordinate the background in his speaches too? Then you'll b*tch about response time to the Oil slick which is Bush/Cheney's fault! Impeah YOU!
There are 2 kind of Republicans, Millionaires and suckers!

Wow, I was wondering when President Bush would be brought up. You do realise that Bush isn't the President any more don't you? obama's been in charge(lol) for over eightteen months now. He's had plenty of time to get people that know what their doing into the right places by now, to change any policys he didn't like. This is obama's mess period. He was slow to react to the historic flooding in Tennessee, slow to react to the Gulf leak, but so very quick to slam the Arizona illegal immagration bill.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Some joker said:"Seriously, this is just silly..... a non issue. It's just a piece of cloth...
Edit: impeachable offense ? LMAO...."

The flag goes with the office. Protocol is is protocol. If you change protocol, you have a reason, if no adequate reason is given, you have a hidden reason. In this instance, it is not hard to guess. It comes down to lack of respect as he has indicated several times over already.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Aliensun]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join