It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Mass Abduction Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Found this online.
Apparently a cult who worshipped the Egyptian god Osiris went to the pyramids and were abducted. All this was caught on camera in 1995. Anyone have any information as to this is a hoax or not?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
eh? i see a "documentry" at what point is the mass abduction.

Like most of these ufo programs, it will have reproductions, to make it more fun for the viewer.

(ok skipped a bit into it, and its full of snippets. anyone got a link to the actual footage, i hate having to wade through this.)

[edit on 28-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmmm, not sure what to make of that, it's the first I've ever heard of it.

I'd like it to be true but they seem like they're acting

I'll wait and see what comes of this, nice find tho

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I saw that, I dont know if its real or not, but they sure say it is!

the show is good ... there should be all the parts on yt .. I saw there

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

I've seen this documentary on Ztélé, in Québec maybe 4 to 5 years ago. It was special agent from Russia, now old people. I think that since then, the governments say that it is dangerous for tourists to go there because of rebels or something like that.
Working from memory here...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've seen this, I have it on my hard drive somewhere.
Hosted by Roger Moore, just like the one about the Russian Roswell.
They're both fishy.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've never heard of this before either, but that doesn't mean there is no such mystery.

I think there is quite a lot of UFO related activity in Russia that we hear nothing about. I have met two Russians who have told me interesting accounts.

One worked with me for a while and told me that his parents had seen giant sphere UFOs while they were vacationing - I think he mentioned "Petrograd" or another similar sounding city.

The other was someone who had worked in the chemistry department at the University of Moscow. He told me that there were rumours at the university that there were aliens that were being studied by someone from the university. I don't know if the bodies were on the campus or at some other secret location. Of course, this was just a rumour so it is not proof of anything, but I think we can be assured that there are a lot of UFO related events throughout Europe, Asia and Africa that we never hear about.

One thing someone mentioned about the dangers to tourists of travel in Egypt, and I remember that back in the 1990s that there was a lot of talk about tourists to Egypt getting killed by the fanatic Islamists. I'm sure there were quite a few kidnappings so it is possible the abductions alluded to in this documentary may have a conventional explanation.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I believe the name of the series was "KGB Files With Roger Moore"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I clicked on the thread based on the title, and must have missed the part where there was "cool mass abduction footage".

What I did see was complete and total sensational ignorance, and another piece of the puzzle that makes us all look like fools. Imagine my surprise.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Actually there is a great thread about this entire series of videos and 19 pages of discussion that might interest you.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As noted above, there is an ongoing discucssion about this.
Please contribute your thoughts to that thread.

This thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join