It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Secret Forum and R.A.T.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, I had no clue...

Sounds like the friggin' promised land to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I wish it would cost 5k again. I mean points don't mean much around here, but at least users would maybe look into what RATS is about before buying it. Yesterdays thread in there was a clear example of the amount of people who don't understand the concept of RATS. The content of that thread was exposed on other forums and searchable in google within an hour or so of when the thread started. We had bran new members who didn't even know what it was, posting about it in the regular forum.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't agree with having some secretive forum to place the more 'sensitive' threads in. To me, this only reinforces the cowardice that many display when it comes to discussing controversial or sensitive topics. I strongly believe that these things should be discussed openly and that people shouldn't be afraid of having their beliefs challenged. Instead, the discussions are hidden from people and can't be viewed through search engines. It seems that this clashes with the ATS sought after method to 'deny ignorance'. Not to mention the fact that some ATSers work a great deal of the time and don't have as much time to reach 5k points.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

It takes only 200 posts, not 5000 points.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Holy Necro... where'd you find this thread?!?...lol RATS isn't a big deal man, you're not missing out on much. It's basically Anti-Troll. I do a lot of lurking there but not much posting. Take it easy... you're still relatively new , you've got time man.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think RATS is going to be a great place! I'm.... far too far away! (about 5 posts!)
I have things I would like to discuss, but would like to avoid google and mainstream.
I am not a tin foil hat nutter....

I own two forums (not popular) and google is in there all the time (one about beagleboard and one on social engineering).

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
RATS is honestly a massive disappointment, I wouldn't get too excited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join