It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live footage from Free Gaza ship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Live footage from Free Gaza ship

www.ynetnews.com

As the Free Gaza ships made their way to the shores of the Strip Friday morning, the organizers broadcasted live footage from one of the ships.

Moments after the footage was published on Ynet, the number of viewers tripled, and the organizers replaced the live feed with propaganda films displaying images from Gaza during Operation Cast Lead. Minutes later, the broadcast from the ship was renewed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I dont know about making propaganda - this feed eally seems to be LIVE, but they use satelite link to send multiple newsreports all over the world from this satellite link.

Looks like normal LIVE feed link to me...

www.livestream.com...

IDF said they will block this feed when they attack these boats but that means closing satelite broadcast. But now this works and ships are minute by minute closer to Gaza.

Good luck!!!

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Confirmed live - Aljazeera just used same satelite broadcast link and gave timeline - he said that flotilla will meet other boats friday evening in front of Cyprus and they are going to reach Gaza Saturday morning.

True live - no question about it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

wow, ignoring the stream ...Have the IDF really said they are going to attack these ships?

if they do attack these innocent people who are doing nothing but trying to help others, then it solidifies the fact that the people who run isreal and their armys are probably the evilist people in the planet ...

if that does happen, those people internationaly with real power need to stop messing about and get irseal up before the un on war crimes and any other charge they can!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

This event will gather huge media attention, of course mostly in muslim world (like Gaza War) but also in west too.

They will attack and try to take these boats under rule of IDF special forces, but even greatest concern can be fundamentalist Israelis civilians who bare trying to block these boats too.

Israeli main news about Syrian/Hezbollah missile base right now give us very grave picture where we can head this weekend in ME...

Report: Syria arming Hezbollah from secret bases
www.ynetnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I saw this comment in an article, Which hopefully should make Israel think twice about attacking these ships if true.......

Concerns have been raised over the potential crisis that looms should Israel attack the unarmed 9-ship fleet carrying humanitarian aid in international waters. Particularly given that one of the ships will be flying the flag of NATO member state Turkey. According to precedent, an attack on this vessel will constitute an attack on NATO.

Source

Any way good job for the live feed S&F.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Awesome find Janus, I will be watching these with interest.

I hope it turns out far more positive than the live Gaza cams did.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They stop the ship because some civilian boat stands in front of them - fear of fanatic israeli citizens has been long time above this operation, and here we maybe see first signal from whats coming!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I havent seen anywhere that Israel is going to attack any of tghe ships. They did say they would be boarded and the aid would be delivered after it was inspected for weapons smuggling.

Where do you guys come up with this leap in logic?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

This from the source linked by ken.

Yesterday, Israel's forum of seven senior ministers made the final decision to block the vessels and forcefully divert them if necessary while the activists on board will be arrested and deported.

They could declare that they are going to go full speed ahead without stopping... force Israel to block and hence damage the ships (might be dangerous) or let them through. Tough call for Israel, especially if this stays live. If the flotilla stops (in the face of a few warning shots) and gets surrounded I don't see much hope.

Well...

[edit on 2010-5-28 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

"They stop the ship because some civilian boat stands in front of them - fear of fanatic israeli citizens has been long time above this operation, and here we maybe see first signal from whats coming! "

So, they don't really intend to run the embargo, just draw attention to themselves...if I can take the privelege of jumping to conclusions.

Stopping the flotilla for a single civilian boat, that gives the indication that they will not cross any navy ships path, but instead, park and wait to be boarded, arrested, and cry foul.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Those wwere Palestinian fishing boats. Not boats from other countries. And.....?

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by princeofpeace

This from the source linked by ken.

Yesterday, Israel's forum of seven senior ministers made the final decision to block the vessels and forcefully divert them if necessary while the activists on board will be arrested and deported.

They could declare that they are going to go full speed ahead without stopping... force Israel to block and hence damage the ships (might be dangerous) or let them through. Tough call for Israel, especially if this stays live. If the flotilla stops (in the face of a few warning shots) and gets surrounded I don't see much hope.

Well...

[edit on 2010-5-28 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Palestinians are SO freaking stupid...they dont even understand the equation. Its rather simple: Quit firing the freaking rockets and you will have access to your humanitarian supplies. You keep firing the rockets, then no food, no water, no fishing etc.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Keeping an eye on video, I'm going to have my eyes on this in a dedicated monitor. As of just about 20 minutes ago (it's now 2:30 am Saturday May 29th 2010) I saw a rather large ship moving from right to left of the camera until it was out of sight. Every once in a while the view switches to another camera.

It seems like America is doing everything it can to start WW3 as of late.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
The Palestinians are SO freaking stupid...they dont even understand the equation. Its rather simple: Quit firing the freaking rockets and you will have access to your humanitarian supplies. You keep firing the rockets, then no food, no water, no fishing etc.

You are SO freaking stupid... punishing the whole population for the actions of few.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

I was curious about your statement of America looking for anyway to start WW3...
What does America have to do with this situation..or was that an unrelated observation ?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Just an over all statement. We've been putting our noses all over the world and doing nothing productive out of it.

On an unrelated note, the feed has been down for a few minutes now.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's not that simple my brother. There have been many treaties and agreements made throughout the years, and Israel continues to further its occupation by creating more illegal settlements and using extraordinary amounts of force to do so, breaking these agreements. Very few times have the Palestinians broke this agreement and most of the times they have done so, is because they're access to water, food and other essential resources have been blocked by IDF. The kill ratio is well over 22:1 for the IDF, so its obvious who is the aggressors in this situation.

pzzz....

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lame:

I wish I was a MOD, I would do my job properly..

Anyways, How would you feel if the world blocked basic humanitarian needs to the US because of drone attacks? Or missile attacks? Even though you cry foul and say, "it wasn't me, me and my family had nothing to do with the drone, nor missile attacks".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've been following the live stream with interest. Apparently they will arrive Sunday morning.

Here's a recent article:

Israeli navy deployed to stop aid flotilla

It doesn't look like Israel will let them through, but I remain hopeful. At the very least a message will be sent to the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join