Surprising Friends

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

What a beauty!

My cat beats my dog! Even today she slapped him over the face just because she could

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The other photos are on my media profile;
if you don`t want me to post them here.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

That is so beautiful and the love there is just amazing.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Heartwarming pictures!! Thank you for sharing

These images show my perfect world

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Amazing aint it!

There is also some odd human and animal relationships too...

I want a pet crow !

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy this post. I had to tell my wife and mother in law to come in here and see these pictures for themselves.

After seeing and reading about all the doom and gloom in the world, this is just a reminder, a reality check, if we just look there is good in this world

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

LOL! I love crows too.
I`ve read that they are one of the easiest birds to train

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
THANK YOU THANK YOU, THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH threads and other info mediums out there, showing the true depths of 'animal' sentcientness and their souls. < Forgive, my spelling not so good).
The mindset within the human, of 'the dumb animal' must be shattered completely and permanently. Andy1033 I share your sentiments.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Intresting pics op the dog and owl one looks funny, should be on a card or something. The aligator and the turtle is intresting. Though most of those animals are in captivity, and are feed daily I think that's what made it possible for some to be like that, in the wild it would be a different story for some, like the tiger and the pig.
lunch. I have a dog and cat and they keep there distance, though I think the cat was attacked by a random dog. Before I got the dog so they dont trust eachother. And I see your from romania, I was born there.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
These pictures are sweet. Thanks for posting. It does my heart good to see the love in animals. Bless them Lord.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
And I see your from romania, I was born there.

Lucky you got out!

I`ve seen on animal planet many times when the predator "befriended" the prey. They ended up eating it, but in one case it was eaten by another predator.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
they all look so deliscious!
2nd line for soup!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
WOW! I love stuff like this!!!
Thank you and S & F for bringing this aboard, many of us could use a lift and I for one am smiling!
Peace

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ya I seen that to, I dont remember exactly were but there was one were a liones and a calf formed a bond, then the calf died or got killed by other predators. Then the liones walked around mourning it for days, so it happens in the wild sometimes to.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, you brightened my day. Its nice to see something positive instead of the doom and gloom.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
lmao monkey and tigers

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For the life of me I can't figure out how to embed videos, so here's some links to some fun interspecies friendships:

Horse and Goat

Cat and Deer

Rat loves Cat

Wolf-dog and cat

Orangutan and Dog, Lioness and Antelope, Crow and Cat

Dog and Lion

Thanks for the post!

P.S. Thought I'd add this one: Monkey teases tiger cubs

[edit on 28-5-2010 by 2manyquestions]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by 2manyquestions]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Darnit this is about cute stuff.
I was gonna talk about the time I made my ex-wife lose her water as I surprised her by jumping out from behind the door when she got home.
Of course she was somewhat of a friend at the time.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great collection, thank you for this post!

Animals you will find, are in many ways better than humans. Humans are around 90% murderers and wannabees of there own species, and i doubt any species of animal wants to kill there own species as much.

Please lets not turn this into another anti-human rant. Humans are capable of great love and compassion. Just because some are bad apples does not make 90% of us killers,.... give me a break. Anti-human is an NWO plan, easy justification for population elimination when you call them evil,.... I seem to remember a certain mustached individual from WWII who called a certain group of humans the same thing and used it as an excuse for genocide.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Great collection, thank you for this post!

Animals you will find, are in many ways better than humans. Humans are around 90% murderers and wannabees of there own species, and i doubt any species of animal wants to kill there own species as much.

Please lets not turn this into another anti-human rant. Humans are capable of great love and compassion. Just because some are bad apples does not make 90% of us killers,.... give me a break. Anti-human is an NWO plan, easy justification for population elimination when you call them evil,.... I seem to remember a certain mustached individual from WWII who called a certain group of humans the same thing and used it as an excuse for genocide.

Second that!

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join