It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Gulf Oil Spill an Inside Job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Was Gulf Oil Spill an Inside Job?

Could the catastrophic Gulf of Mexico oil rig explosion be part of a larger scheme to “reform” the energy industry, just as the Obama administration has “reformed” healthcare, banking and automobile manufacturers? Worse, is “cap and trade”—possibly the worst legislation ever penned—the ultimate endgame behind this spill, which they are now capitalizing upon?

Full story

To be honest, I wouldnt doubt if it was an inside job and the above explains what the agenda behind it could be.

Interesting anyhow.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
For what reason I do not know but I just got this funny feeling that yes it was staged.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Lets put it this way, it would not shock me if it was an inside job. Do I think it actually was? I'd need more proof - But hey, you never know and I wouldnt put it past them doing such a thing.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

One of the things I'm looking at is that Mr. Obama went completely against his campaign promises and his parties wishes when he announced that he was going to open up certain areas for new drilling sites. But within two weeks this happened. Also I have yet to understand why the Dept. of Homeland Security was the first federal agency on the scene. I'm assuming that they were thinking terrorist attack or from a conspiracy standpoint they could have been sent to either plant or destroy evidence.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
not to derail your thread
but I have a thread which
discusses this point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join