It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your request is being processed... Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Your request is being processed... Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows Being Violently Abused

www.huffingtonpost.com

An animal welfare group said Tuesday that a graphic video it secretly recorded shows workers at a dairy farm beating cows with crowbars, stabbing them with pitchforks and punching them in their heads.

The video was recorded in an undercover investigation at Conklin Dairy Farms Inc., said Mercy For Animals, a not-for-profit group that publicizes what it calls cruel practices in the dairy, meat and egg industries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very disturbing. Really pisses me off to see this. The guy needs to be locked up for the rest of his life for his behaviour. He beats them with crowbars and stabs them with pitchforks. At one part he tells the cow to turn around and then kicks it. Where he is from cows must understand english.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-5-2010 by liquidpain]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by liquidpain]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidpain

I have to say that this is the most shocking animal abuse video I've ever seen, I was swearing at these guys the whole video.

I normally don't go for the knee-jerk reaction, but I would love to give these guys their own special treatment.

Especially the guy talking at the end, what a sad excuse for a man, disgusting.

I've worked at a pig farm for 7 years, and I have to admit I have kicked and beaten sow, you sometimes had to in order to handle and move em, but always on their butts and never with brute force, and never with the intent to be cruel.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just so you know... this is already being discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by liquidpain

I have to say that this is the most shocking animal abuse video I've ever seen, I was swearing at these guys the whole video.

You haven't seen many.

Those that doubt that hell exists haven't seen some animal fur farms.

Please be very warned, *extremely* disturbing video of animal abuse in link bellow.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I have seen that one, and it is disgusting, but somehow the OP's video shocks me more.

I think it's because it's in the western world, and they seem to do it for fun, on dairy cows, that aren't supposed to be killed, while the fur guy obviously has to kill the animal to get the fur.

Not that i condone it, he could at least kill them before skinning them. But the culture over there is just like that.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute to the previous thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join