It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
4I'm new here. I came across this site a couple of days ago. Read it. Loved it. This is a really good site and great forums with good activity. I'm from India and i'm not in US working or taking your jobs or something. This kind of forum and active members are not in India. Although a few moderate stuff are there. I believe rather than trying to talk to Indians it'll be way better to talk in forums of US and international people. Any change in US or international will inflict a chain reaction and all chaos would be the result throwing the governments and the shadow people 'illuminati' off. Any change in US is good for the rest for the world. I believe its forums and sites like these speaking out the truth and clearing people of ignorance. The Rothchild and scumbags co are even present in India. These guys must be thrown off.

Let there be chaos. Let there be Freedom.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ha I beat Sauron........Welcome aboard.have fun

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

Welcom on ATS, chaosinorder!

Looking forward to seeing you on boards.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

Hi chaosinorder, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, chaos.

Keep your arms, legs and feet inside the vehicle at all times. To keep you safe and sound there are special belts attached to the seats; simply pull it from the right, inserting it to the left. The safety bar will be automatically lowered for you.

Enjoy the ride

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

Remain Vigilant

-bonsaisert

top topics

join