It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Reptilian beleivers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi all,

Want to ask all those people who beleive in reptilians a serious question. Firstly let me say I've not ruled out that these reptilians don't exist. I've no proof they do, and I've no proof they don't so basically I'm open minded. Stories from Africa about the chitahooli (sp), drawings of reptilian looking aliens in close encounter reports, insiders saying that Lucas/Spielbergs depiction of Darf Maul etc. are close to how they really look etc. etc. So basically there's a lot of people talking about them and lots of people who completely beleive this, and would defend their beleifs with their lives...maybe.

BUT

I've got one big problem...David Icke and others claim that very famous powerful people such as the Queen of England, Prince Charles, Hilary Clinton, George Bush Sr./Jr. etc. are all reptilians disguised as humans.

Ok, fair enough, if that's what you beleive.

But this is what I cannot get my head around...

If these people really are reptilians how come we've seen them on TV/Photos as children, doing things that children do like playing games, having fun, riding horses etc. The Queen for example was always in the media as a young lady/girl. Same for the Bushes, Prince Charles etc. We've been used to seeing them for 30+ years now. How does that work in your opinion? They were born reptilians? Baby reptilians? And they wear some sort of mask/holographic suit that makes them appear as normal humans?

I really can't get my head around how you beleivers ignore this usually.

So tell me please...When these people were children, were they baby reptilians in reality?

Thankssss

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The reptilian conspiracy has always intrigued me but I have not come to a conclusion as to it's validity.

I would think that these reptilians would just use these figureheads as puppets and just guide them and tell them how things will be done and that if they do not comply they will be killed.

I really don't see why they need to be reptilian shape-shifters when they could just be humans that are lucky enough to be in a position to assist these beings or unlucky enough if you look at it that way.

Why risk being revealed when you can have humans do all the dirty work?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Upyerheart

EXACTLY... Good point.

I believe it's possible for them to exist, but as far as them being the queen of England, The Bushes, etc. - I think that's disinfo. Thank you David Icke (Ick).

If anything, these guys are hiding in the shadows and MAYBE even pulling the strings of the world's dramatics, if you know what I mean - intentionally creating strife for whatever reason.

But shape-shifters???
I say not impossible (I believe anything is possible), but improbable.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The whole concept of reptilian shapeshifters hinges upon a multi-dimensional realm of existence, of which we generally inhabit a specific "frequency". It gets confusing because this discussion uses terms that are already used in theoretical physics, but they are not at all the same. For example, "frequency" and "vibrate" have very specific meanings in physics, but when talking about reptilians, they refer to a spiritual state.

I'm not fresh on my David Icke theory, but I think the shapeshifters like the Queen of England are generally human, but come from bloodlines that contain specific genes that (here is where I get confused) either make it easier for reptilian spiritual energy to manifest and control the human carrier, or it actually makes them physically reptilian, but through the use of blood rituals they can keep a human form?

I totally confused myself as I was answering you, but I know I got at least SOME of it right =) It definitely has something to do with spiritual vibration/frequency.

edit to add - I think anyone who has experimented with hallucinogenics is in a very good position to understand just what unfiltered reality is like. I get the strong impression that, just as language can inhibit the expression of thought, our mature brains inhibit the experience of reality.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well, I always laughed at the Reptilian thing all together, but, since I stumbled upon New World Bible and seen vids like Ancient ufo's and read some about the Rig Veda etc. I might think it is something to it, what is true and what is not, well, that aint easy to sort out...

I will not believe it fully until I see an reptilian ofcourse, like Chemtrails I believe in, because I see them, seing is beliveing'...

Anyways, check out this Site, they seem to be into this Reptilian Anunnaki Galactic war thing....

Canada Street News

In here Youll see the Terra Papers 1 and 2 . Mucho intresting..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Upyerheart I've got one big problem...David Icke and others claim that very famous powerful people such as the Queen of England, Prince Charles, Hilary Clinton, George Bush Sr./Jr. etc. are all reptilians disguised as humans.

Well I have a serious problem with that too and as to the un-worded assumption that David Ike and the reptilian hypothesis started with him, I for one have believed that it was a possibility since my early teens and I even wrote a book in excess of 100,000 words when about 14 that pretty much created a literary world in the not too distant future where humans and reptilians extraterrestrials waged a vicious total war of no quarter.

Sadly my mother being fanatically religious read it and then destroyed the manuscript I had bled my fingers and sweated over for months on an ancient and very stiff-keyed imperial typewriter. Mr Icke has brought the possibility much more into the human consciousness but he certainly did not create the myth/legend as some have mentioned here and elsewhere.

Anyway I find Mr Ickes stuff to very interesting generally and some of his more outlandish theories are fun to ponder on but that said, but I prefer to find my own reality rather than log in and listen to him ramble on and on – no disrespect to the man but I prefer a cut to the chase rather than a rambling journey.

So, I do not believe that the Queen of England, Prince Charles, Hilary Clinton, George Bush Sr./Jr. etc Ok, are literal extraterrestrial or trans dimensional reptilians (I could be wrong) and any derogatory comments I may make in regard to my opinions of them are meant in the context that they come off as cold blooded, inhuman reptiles that feed off the hopes and needs of the people they like to think are below them on the social hierarchy.

The Queen for instance was once overheard referring to either the press or the wider British populace as a “herd” so I have no illusions in that the Queen is highly likely to be a human being she probably thinks like a reptile – all cold and instinctive, serve self (her bloodline).

Is it an urban legend that the Queen of England actually said this or is it possible she did say this?

Her own mother for instance was caught referring to Italians for instance in very derogatory terms and some members of the press chose to defend her, saying she comes from another world where such racial terms are acceptable.

Originally posted by Upyerheart fair enough, if that's what you believe. But this is what I cannot get my head around... If these people really are reptilians how come we've seen them on TV/Photos as children, doing things that children do like playing games, having fun, riding horses etc. The Queen for example was always in the media as a young lady/girl.

I do not think that reptilians are in the press, in photos or anywhere in the public domain and if they are then they are not making interviews, smiling at children of leading battalions of men. I believe that they are hidden underground in cahoots with highly secret human help and in being well secured in secret bases probably all over the world. Perhaps it is they who influence what is happening to us, why we act like domesticated livestock and when humans clamour to buy the latest gadgets and worship stupidity in the form of celebrity and so on they all they are really doing is piling on more shackles and falling further away from the light.

The big picture is that I think that the hidden regressively minded reptilians are the ones behind our globally implemented social, cultural and religious engineering, not our government because it is they who are the government and it is they who really call the shots. Obama and the other so called world leaders in coming and going, being replaced on the conveyer belt are just the guys behind the shop counter.

The true owners in my opinion are in the room at the back of the shop, talking in whispers (long term policy), playing their games (killing, war, corruption), and always knowing we cannot do anything about it without outside help because the level of their infiltration runs very deep indeed.

Then there is the theory that talks of an indigenous reptilian species that evolved here long before us. Well I think it is entirely possible and I also think that it is highly plausible (to me) that they stay well out of the way because they know our nature as in staying out of our consciousness they have had a very long time to study our psychology and no doubt they have found it severely wanting – I would stay out of the way too and if I could I would too.

Originally posted by Upyerheart Same for the Bushes, Prince Charles etc. We've been used to seeing them for 30+ years now. How does that work in your opinion? They were born reptilians? Baby reptilians? And they wear some sort of mask/holographic suit that makes them appear as normal humans? I really can't get my head around how you beleivers ignore this usually. So tell me please...When these people were children, were they baby reptilians in reality? Thankssss

My opinion is that no, they are human and when others seriously talk of them being anything but human I listen (you never know) but I think they are getting it all back to front and probably unwittingly falling in with someone else’s campaign of disinformation that aims to call into question the sanity of those who might seriously consider that the reptilian hypothesis might actually be realistic. This works so well that these days those of us who believe that a reptilian extraterrestrial mind is behind the scenes working us like an orchestra are considered to be simple nuggets bumbling through life with placards and relegated to video games like grand theft auto as an example where a tramp down on his luck might shout “Reptilian death ray, aliens among us.”

Is this all innocent humour or part of a wider subtle campaign to make the believer look as idiotic as a placard waving substance abuser in rags?

If Reptilians are among us then they are not among us, rather they are deep beneath us and powerful infrastructure is maintained by them and humans in the know to keep them hidden from our knowledge.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

When these people were children, were they baby reptilians in reality?

No. "Reptilian aliens" are extra dimensional creatures. The humans that might be thought of as "reptilians" are (usually) biological humans who happen to have a certain genetic character which makes them suitable host bodies for reptilian consciousness to use.

This is the significance of the "bloodlines." By maintaining the necessary genes in the ruling body, reptilian consciousness can "step in" to these bodies as desired.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hi

I haven't researched that much the reptilian case,but i have some thoughts (maybe i'm wrong,but i'll write them anyway
.)

I agree with the bloodline scenario,but what if these people, accused to be reptilians ,are born humans and they are transformed in a certain age?

Or

They are humans with no special bloodline,but because of their positions,they kill the humans and they take their place.Up to now i haven't seen any normal everyday man accused to be a reptilian.Only leaders,royals and reporters,so assume that it has to do with power more than bloodline.
There are tons of videos in youtube "prooving"reptilian shapeshifters are real.And there is one of them (i'm trying to find it,haven't yet,but i will post it when i do) that says that Icke is a reptilian too.

As for Icke himself maybe his credibility is questionable,but i have learned all this years that sometimes in a ton of lies and fantasies you can find a small fragment of truth.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well Upyer, I'm not versed in David Icke-isms, nor am I a believer per se, however I do remember reading somewhere down the line that these people may have been cloned and swapped and may not be the actual original people we 'see' today. All other details I'm fuzzy on, like the when, where, how ..
A bit of a lame and convenient explanation I suppose, but I honestly couldn't give you a definitive answer, obviously.
It makes me think, you know, if these people are actually bred Draconians in sheep clothing, then they do an extensive job of hiding it.

Originally posted by LordBucket

When these people were children, were they baby reptilians in reality?

No. "Reptilian aliens" are extra dimensional creatures. The humans that might be thought of as "reptilians" are (usually) biological humans who happen to have a certain genetic character which makes them suitable host bodies for reptilian consciousness to use.

This is the significance of the "bloodlines." By maintaining the necessary genes in the ruling body, reptilian consciousness can "step in" to these bodies as desired.

Actually, this makes strange sense to me ..
That's quite interesting.

[edit on 28/5/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why dont you ask them?

Seriously, we have a poster on this VERY SITE who claims to be reptillian. I kid you not

His name is savvy, see his "i synthesized anti gravity" thread. I must warn you, he wont answer questions, hes rude and if your female he will fire in like a dog with 2 dicks, plus the thread is so far off topic it couldnt find its way back with sat nav, but he freely and openly admits he is a reptillian.

I would suggest anyone with serious questions on this topic send him a u2u, savvys84 or something, sure you will find him, and hopefully he can help with your research on this

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I believe in them (shape-shifters? - errr, I'm not sure), but I can help feeling that disclosing this (which I believe is going on now) will take all the attention away from any other problematic factors in the world. I have no reason to believe that Annunaki are only capable of evil and can't help feeling that disclosing such information would only lead to a holocaust of these creatures.

For my money, the serpent in the garden of Eden - if anything - doesn't do anything endemically wrong. He seems to offer us freedom from the tyrannical 'creator' if anything. Of course I don't know his motivations and he could just be stirring up trouble, or it could be the first example of 'good cop, bad cop' - playing both sides in a war is nothing new. The tyrant 'god' does seem to obsess over the fact that he rescued his followers from Egypt, which could imply that either he was playing both sides and utilising the 'problem-solution-reaction' principle in order to gain credibility and control, or that the Earth has been a battleground between the Annunaki and the 'creator' and we're all caugt up in it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In the Old Testament, God (Enki) makes sure no one sees what he actually looks like. Even Moses (Ahkenaten to some) did not speak directly to Him. It is possible that was a Reptilian who was named Enki. There is more in the book by Jim Marrs "Rule By Secrecy", which delves further into this matter.

Although I do not believe in shapeshifting Reptilians, I do think there are alien species that do look like them. With all the Reptilian type creatures depicted throughout history, this is one area that needs to be looked at seriously.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

In the Old Testament, God (Enki) makes sure no one sees what he actually looks like.
Even Moses (Ahkenaten to some) did not speak directly to Him.

Genesis 32:23-34
I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared

Genesis 12:7
The Lord appeared to Abram

Genesis 17:1
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty ; walk before me and be blameless.

Genesis 18:1
The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day.

Gensis 26:2
The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.

Genesis 35:9
After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram, God appeared to him again and blessed him.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Its a metaphor IMO or an allegory whatever's easier.

The reptile part of our brain is the most primitive - concerned with sex, food, power, fear, etc etc.

The mammal part of our brain allows us to nurture our young and exist in social circles.

And the human part of our brain is the part given the least amount of love.

isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive

[edit on 29/5/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

ok have a quick q for you! if they dont exist how in sam hill did great brittain win 7 wars in the same time? has your arse ever been in combat before? if it has what is the usual?

to put this real clear and to the point the average joe wants just a life a life of having a wife-husband then kids. then maybe if he-she is lucky a shot of a better life right?
ok
now how is this life perceived wars-wars-wars and more-wars? take the time to think about that question! soak it in for a min-and you too might have a f clue what is really going on. but if your mind is stilll stuck in 2nd grade and i dont mean that minimal,but accountable. then you just might have a f clue what is truly going on!

to put it crystal clear between the missing gold-non stop wars-never ending greed-you figure it out as i have and have come to this conclusion

their is no way in sam hill that a higher power-tptb could pull the shizzle off that they have cause the 2nd generation gets lazy-the 3rd is worthless unless their is a mastermind behind things!think about that for a bit and all the wars that have been waged forever ,as for me i have seen and know!

so before you call anyone out!and start a thread where your first impulse is to snaire and take out any open voices. you better have a clue where your thoughts and options are going. cause if you have a search for the truth guaranteed it will lead you to a life of poverty and redemption. just read plato or sacratese if you dont beleive me!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Dele

[edit on 5/29/2010 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think the idea is that they are shape shifters, and that the real person is gone or dead and no one knows any better. Not sure though...

top topics

join