It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will all pay for BP’s catastrophe no doubt about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We will all pay for BP’s catastrophe no doubt about it. Let me say this if you’re not in the USA you will still pay. Each and every one who buys fuel for the car or home oil for heating whatever will pay. You don’t think for one minute they will cop this as an out of pocket expense. Then when the US lawyers are through with them in 5 years time, there will be more pain.
Environmentally we will lose out we always do government try to recoup costs for clean up but are always last in the cost recovery area and that means you the locals will cover it again. We have seen it here locally and it will be no deferent in the gulf. Sorry about the rant – just sucks.

MJ2

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Bump
Perhaps missed peak viewing time
Since the original post its looking worse than ever. Obama can't just say BP will pay for it - THEY WON'T - THEY WILL NOT - WE WILL

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Makes you wonder though if they have 5k barrells of oil just spitting in the gulf why we pay so much for it.

I'm already paying for it. I'm getting an ulcer from worry and dread and grief. BP needs to pay for me some therapy after this one.

I mentioned in another thread though that I know a lot of people are saying "It just makes me sick to my stomach."

I wonder if the rate of GI bleeds has skyrocketed lately.

How can you really put a price on the life of *1* sea turtle that is 200 years old?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
some more details

Youtube Link

[edit on 31-5-2010 by yellow.sapphirine]

new topics

top topics

join