It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight footage of shiny metal flying saucer UFO PROOF.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It is a ballon, it is just wobbling around, slowly and NO High speed flight. I do not believe this at all, I wish people would stop tring to spreed false reports of UFO's It just makes the job of investagating the reall thing much harder.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What really clinched the deal for me was when when the guy goes "Wow, no one would believe me except I got it on film, huuhhh?"

Just listen to the way he says it, about 2/3rds the way through the video. It's almost like he's mocking the viewers. This is besides the fact that it's clearly swaying in the wind.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

People should be able to show humor and excitement without being instantly discredited.
And NO, it wasn't a grey colored bulging balloon.
It was an easily viewed METALLIC saucer flat edged craft that turned hear and there, stayed still, and then sped up into outerspace.
The witness mentioned that it was moving with intelligent control by saying it reminded her of a remote controlled object.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by realanswers]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
People should be able to show humor and excitement without being instantly discredited.

It wasn't humor and excitement, it was bad acting and a reach around the back of the head slap to the audience.

And NO, it wasn't a grey colored bulging balloon.
It was an easily viewed METALLIC saucer flat edged craft that turned hear and there, stayed still, and then sped up into outerspace.

Ever heard of metallic paint? It's real and easy to acquire. Also, it never sped up into space. It stayed there.

The witness mentioned that it was moving with intelligent control by saying it reminded her of a remote controlled object.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by realanswers]

The witness is also a bad actor. It was swaying in the wind. Don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Realanswers.....

This is a hoax.

Here is a link to the previous thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Absolutely a hoax IMHO. It is a stationary object that clearly bounces around with the wind currents. There seems to have been a determined effort to obscure the clouds in the background to give them impression it is moving around quickly when, in fact, it is almost stationary. Either ET had too much scotch for lunch or it's a fake. I vote for the latter.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Anti-gravity propulsion craft would sway like it's on water.
Just be aware of this if you ever witness one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

It's far from proof my friend. In fact, it's 99.9% sure its a balloon.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

BTW, why would a craft using anti-gravity propulsion sway? I don't get the point. I mean, if someone has tech to defy gravity then you would think they would find a way to control it completely so they would have a comfy ride.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join