It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorm for starting international company.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Brainstorm for starting international company.

www.ehow.com

The banking industry produces some of the most lucrative profit margins around. If you are interested in starting your own bank then you need to be prepared for the fund-raising, organizing and form filing required to set one up. These steps will help make the process easier.

Step 1

Evaluate how practical it is for you to start a bank. Look at your business experience. You will need to have business management skills, financial management skills and fund-raising skills.
Step 2

Get to know your market. Before you start a bank you need to find a ho
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The starting of a bank is just an idea. So the above story snippet is hypothetical.
We are going to difficult times. How we make the best out of it.
This site has visitors from all over the world. Among those visitors are economic/law/science/IT etc minded people. So there is allot of knowledge.
What i ask is that people are willing to submit to discussion groups. There we are going to brainstorm to what direction this 'company' is heading. We are already international, thats good for branding our name on the market. By international i mean you all..

My first question is.. Who wants to take a jump into the abyss.?
submit to brainstorm. You even can feel free to put down suggestions. I suggest we brainstorm via Skype and google wave?

www.ehow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
First off, I am more of an IT/Communications/Science guy, economics is a field I have little experience in...

For a bank to be profitable, they need to fund successful projects, or investments. Unless they are too big to fail in which case they can do whatevs... but I digress.

Should we be brainstorming about what kinds of projects to fund?

Is there a business besides a bank that might be better for us to create? I suppose if we created a bank first, we could then fund our own projects yeah?

I know a guy who is the head of a branch of a very large financial investment firm, so if we come up with any questions that a person like that could answer, I might be able to get his opinon.

Maybe we can each find local products that are renowned for their quality and distribute them to each other.

Healthier living and sustainability are two values that people in my area will pay higher prices for, assuming the quality is there. This has lead to many urban gardeners. Quality grow kits for various foods would sell well here. Perhaps shiitake or other mushroom kits could provide healthy foods for cheaper than grocery prices, while enabling the customer to add to their garden.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by JohnnyTHSeed]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Thanks for your reaction.
We must wait for more submissions to this discussion. Cause we can not give form yet to our idea. I suggest we wait for at least 6 persons to participate.

The bank of ATS. 100%transparent for you. Cause we are above secrets...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Maybe we can each find local products that are renowned for their quality and distribute them to each other.

Healthier living and sustainability are two values that people in my area will pay higher prices for, assuming the quality is there. This has lead to many urban gardeners. Quality grow kits for various foods would sell well here. Perhaps shiitake or other mushroom kits could provide healthy foods for cheaper than grocery prices, while enabling the customer to add to their garden.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by JohnnyTHSeed]

Im from holland so i got special grass(haha)
My mom has creme's for breasts en hop pills for growing them(patented)
A friend of the family has connections in thailand with local products. Wooden status and smaller things.
Im open to anything.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Sorry to burst your bubble but if your are not already a mega corp then its too late..

Yes Banks make huge profits but only the ones that can afford huge campaign contributions (for us thats called bribes) or you end up like the 600+ in the US alone that have gone broke.

If you are the, one in a billion (billion is the new million nowadays), with a great new idea then they will steal it or decide it is too dangerous to humanity and write a law to ban it. Thats called competition....

But there is no harm in trying

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

There is no bubble yet.
Thats why i want to brainstorm first.
We could end up starting an energy supply company, or a trading company.
Or we die cause we stop trying..

Im of to work now, please someone keep this threat running until i come back.
Feel free to take charge of this.
lest create something, there's nothing to lose.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Little acorns and all that.

Start with a credit union.

new topics

top topics

join