It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about sleep paralysis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yuckysmurf

How are you able to go into the past or future? That's pretty wild. I've had SP for 30+ years. Most I've controlled is a sort of flying over woods and things. The key is to not be afraid but that's hard to do when your mind goes into panic mode.

Seems like you've got the SP mastered.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've been experiencing SP for over 35 yrs. Just from my own experience I would have to say that scarey things I experienced in a troubled family (abusive father) brought on alot of scarey nightmares. There were typicaly about three different versions of a dark formless figure chasing me and no matter what I did in my dream, like jump up and flap my arms and fly away from it or just will myself to rise up and float away from the thing, it would always be waiting for me around the corner when I touched down. At one point in time, I started sleeping with a .22 Ruger under my pillow at night for fear he would come in at night and try to harm me. That was a long time ago but since his death from cancer back in 97', I've only had one SP episode and all the nightmares have stopped, go figure. I personally don't think it takes a genius to solve mysteries, just a person close to the problem with a little common sense and able to step outside of thier situation and get a look at the whole picture. I used to think there was an intruder in my room during my SP episodes but now I believe the cause of my episodes, and the feared intruder, has been put to rest six feet under. Amen to that!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join