It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about sleep paralysis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by Myuzik

"Where's your proof" they ask???????????

I would love to step into a church, synagogue, mosque or whatever and ask them for their 'proof' of God.
Because certainly, in this day and age, you'd think we'd have pictures (or at least a hyperlink) by now!

Don't worry Myuzik......we're over a million strong at this point.

But I don't believe them either, I have no religion to believe in, why should I?

And yes, give proof or stop spouting at people, I have made no claims like yourself. This makes you yet another person on here doing something I detest and that is make claims, provide no proof and then try to rubbish other people.

Do you know how arrogant that is...

Let me guess, you do and you don't care...

Here's the thing. Even with my 'proof', it will still be questioned and conventional explanations will be dubbed in.

Most of you want photos, or an autograph.

But here's my proof.
My proof are marks on my body that doctors still can't explain. (I have photos and report)

My proof is I was so sick the next morning. I spent many hours puking.
(my then-partner could attest to this)

My proof is a medical report stating I had six months of a bloody nose (nostril) afterwards with no medical explanation. Every DAY for SIX MONTHS!!!!!!

My proof is a photo of a scoop on my leg with no cognizant memory of how it got there.

My proof is I have missing time (well, I can't prove that) but my then-partner can attest to that too because I freaked out about it for months.

My proof is my obedient and trained Boxer dog, viciously attacked me (I have the hospital report) the next morning for no reason (he saw me in this state of paralysis that night because...I saw HIM looking at me)

Okay? That's all the tangible proof I can offer up.

What other proof do you require?

I contacted Budd Hopkins IE Foundation, 5 years later when I still couldn't shake that whole entire night, who then put me in touch with someone local (to help me) but that's another story. But I have proof of that as well.

And yes, everything I said is STILL debatable.

And so the cycle begins again.

You know where the proof is? In my heart. In my head. Too bad that can't be plugged in and read by people.

Like I said, what you REALLY want is a photo. And even when people come forward with photos, they even get shot down.

There's absolutely no winning or any way to prove an abduction unless it's captured on video (and even THAT can be claimed as CGI)

Yup, there's no way to prove this. So......you all win.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Let me address this from the bottom up. When I say "you people are backwards" I am stating that to mankind in general, not you or people on this thread for I have no idea if you embrace religion.

Are you not part of mankind? The way that paragraph reads would suggest that you may think your alien and separate from us.

If you have no idea, you shouldn't generalize or assume. One may come to the conclusion that you do this in more than one area of your life.

Not having a go at you... just observing and telling it how it is!

IRM

Funny you should ask....yes, I do believe I am alien.
We all are actually.
I'm just a little more radical due to my experiences so I separate myself from the general public who I find aren't as 'out-of-the-box' as I am. And I separate myself.....proudly!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No one, to my knowledge, has ever been under medical surveilance while under-going an abduction.

That should tell you something.

There are too many people reporting the same event world-wide.

Three men do not make a tiger.

Yes, some people might mix up typical sleeping disorders however.....even that I find it hard to believe.
I mean, people normally just report "Yeah, I was paralyzed and couldn't move" without including "and then I saw a Being" or "and then I saw a bright light enter the room".

If you think that is the case, then you obviously have not investigated sleep-paralysis beyond the dismissal of the disorder by abduction researchers.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

It's okay. Truth, at this time, is not meant to be a world-wide epiphany.

I get it.
I see it.

As long as everyone is happy and healthy in their life, it makes no difference who believes what.

That's the way it's supposed to be at this time and.....it's okay.

Namaste~

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
good post i think s p is sometimes caused by et
i only exprienced s p once when i was really young it was sooo weird
then after a couple of years it was like aliens were beaming thoughts into my head when i was high then i started 2 block it out becuase people thought i was going crazy and me 2 , 2be honest lol.
but i buy ur storie because i experienced it also kinda
my thoughts

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
good post i think s p is sometimes caused by et
i only exprienced s p once when i was really young it was sooo weird
then after a couple of years it was like aliens were beaming thoughts into my head when i was high then i started 2 block it out becuase people thought i was going crazy and me 2 , 2be honest lol.
but i buy ur storie because i experienced it also kinda
my thoughts

Brilliant post.

Staggering, really.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

You may have sleep paralysis I don't doubt that part. But the falling sensation you experience before sleep is a common thing. It happens to all of us. Sometimes.

From wikipedia:

Hypnagogia (Greek ὕπνος, húpnos "sleep" + the root found in ἄγω, ágō "to lead away, conduct, convey", ἀγωγεύς, agōgeús "conveyor", ἀγωγή, agōgḗ "abduction, transport, leading away" etc.), often misspelled hypnogogia, is a term coined by Alfred Maury for the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep (i.e. the onset of sleep).

I know it happens to me after I have a stressful day.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

You must be a seriously heavy dreamer who is in la la land because E.T.s don't exist and if you think so you need to check your soul, consider an exorcism and or lay off the drugs.

Anything that looks like an E.T. either has made in Mexico stamped on its backside or it is a Demonic WATCHER.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
You must be a seriously heavy dreamer who is in la la land because E.T.s don't exist and if you think so you need to check your soul, consider an exorcism and or lay off the drugs.

Anything that looks like an E.T. either has made in Mexico stamped on its backside or it is a Demonic WATCHER.

Well, One Moment, there you go. Someone brought religion into the discussion. You kids have fun debating different sides of the same coin.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times in my encounters with ETs.

Please elaborate and explain how you have "encountered" any "ETs". specifically the "hundreds if not thousands" of contacts. i highly doubt if ETs are real that they would care about you or any regular being on this planet.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OP firstly there are distinct differences between ET Abs and SP.

Firstly SP you are sleeping infact more often than not dreaming, you wake yourself up but can't move.......Dont Panic......try to cough, as simple as that. The body soon regains control.

ET Abs from your home (actually its not abduction its on site) You go to sleep, thats it as most of the time you would never wake up during any procedure. Unless in 1 of 2 of my own experiences you are asleep and you suddenly wake up but you're not lying down you're sat bolt upright and at the bottom of the bed is an ET making his way around to where your wife is sleeping also sat up bolt upright. It then noticed I was conscious and quickly ran around to my side of the bed where soon after I was out for the count.

Those are the differences between the 2. You would only ever sleep in onsite ET situations unless they made mistakes.

Disclaimer....lol I'm not here to prove..... I'm here to offer advice.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Myuzik

Sky Watcher, Let me introduce you to 'The God Delusion' - By Richard Dawkins. This thread isn't about fire and brimstone. That's a conversation for some other thread. Sir it's more likely you are the one in 'La-La Land'! Check Your Head!

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
reply to post by Myuzik

Myuzik,

Those encounters sound brutal and cruel.
Why on earth would any beings want to do that to you?

Am I missing something?

Thank you for sharing your story.
I honestly hope that you aren't going through these sort of alleged encounters anymore.

- Lee

I go through bad situations occasionally still. But they are less frequent than before.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

As for no one being abducted while being monitored, well I think that speaks reams myself..

You think bad ETs would show themselves to surveilance they know exists? lol They arent stupid. It speaks nothing.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismos

Originally posted by Myuzik
I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times in my encounters with ETs.

Please elaborate and explain how you have "encountered" any "ETs". specifically the "hundreds if not thousands" of contacts. i highly doubt if ETs are real that they would care about you or any regular being on this planet.

I have access to their AI whenever I want telepathically. I am in an agreed upon contact and happening. From an outsider looking in you might not think aliens would waste their time with us. But they do. Bad ETs go out of their way to create bad days for me. I have links to my story if u want to read further on page 1 i believ, possibly page 2.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I am not usually one to denounce people's claims for lack of proof, but your story is literally verbatim to schizophrenic accounts of alien "communication" that I've heard in my days. I am going for a Psy. D in the field and have experience with this type of disorder.

You should (seriously) get some help.

Some can claim we have evidence of alien existence through video/picture "evidence" of UFOs. There is not one shroud of even pseudo scientific evidence regarding any such occurrence of telepathic communication.

I also happen to agree that you are blatantly bastardizing your own argument by refusing to judge it objectively and see a medical professional to rule out the likely cause I just provided.

You say you don't need to legitimize what you know to be real, which is common of almost all schizophrenics. Also, you're coming on here ranting and raving about all this asking us to take you at your word. Now I'm new here myself, but have lurked for a long time. Based off my observations, you're on the wrong forums. This is where people post compelling things and have critics scrutinize ad nauseum until the truth or partial truth is uncovered.

To these people (and even myself), you're just spouting off nonsense.

Not trying to be offensive, just realistic.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And I would just like to add emphasis to the point that ALL schizophrenics believe what's going on in their mind to be real.

Why should I believe or give credit to your accounts, when I've heard literally the same account from dozens of other people who have been factually diagnosed with schizophrenia, where illusions of the mind run rampant in the lives of the sufferer and then they can no longer distinguish reality from delusion.

So you're saying you are more credible because you're posting on ATS, as opposed to other schizophrenics who take their medicine and happily go on with their lives?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
And I would just like to add emphasis to the point that ALL schizophrenics believe what's going on in their mind to be real.

Why should I believe or give credit to your accounts, when I've heard literally the same account from dozens of other people who have been factually diagnosed with schizophrenia, where illusions of the mind run rampant in the lives of the sufferer and then they can no longer distinguish reality from delusion.

So you're saying you are more credible because you're posting on ATS, as opposed to other schizophrenics who take their medicine and happily go on with their lives?

Lets get one thing straight, I have seen a mental health professional. They said I am schitso. Point being they dont know if ppl are in contact or not. They just diagnose how they are taught, if someone hears "voices" they call them schitso. The last place you will find a contactee being proven is from a mental health professional. A mental health professional does nothing even close to investigate if its ETs or not. Its quite hook line and sinker if you go to one and claim ET contact.

As I am aware some people are schitso... Its too obvious to me I am dealing with ETs. If you had been through the same things, you would surely come to the same conclusion.

So basically what you are saying is the ET forums of this website is not a place for contactees to post? Give me a break.

Dont put words in my mouth. It just makes you look unreasonable. Contact does happen from ETs. Its not a mental health occurrence when that happens. Imagine how much bull# claims of being insane contactees have to go through.. Its lame. You are just one of a many predictable herd that think I am schitso rather than use curiousity and wonder what the truth really is.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Myuzik]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

what are you smoking.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Myuzik

what are you smoking.

I thought disrecpetful one liners were against TOS or rules or something.

I am smoking an american spirit medium. I dont do crazy drugs. I can understand skepticism but pure disbelief is lame.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join