It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs could invade Australia: UFO experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Experts in Australia have expressed their fears that a full-scale alien invasion of the Northern Territory is about to take place.

Though astronomers and police say the flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission, and Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens.

ETs could invade Australia: UFO experts

Now there is a conflict of opinion between the astronomers who describe the flares as meteor showers, and the ufologists, who are describing the bright lights as spaceships on a scouting mission. I think that before dismissing any of the claims or ridiculing any particular opinion, an independent and thorough analysis would be essential to come to a definitive conclusion.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

That's a major jump in logic from the self anointed UFO 'Expert/s'. In truth no one is a UFO expert. We all know nothing! I've been studying the phenomena for around 30 years now and I'm still at a loss as to what the truth is. Anyone who suggests otherwise is having a lend of themselves and probably needs to get out more often.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'd be embarrassed for these guys if it wasn't so funny! How can grown-ups...ADULTS...be so hysterical?! Publicly too.

(moving lights in sky) OMFG! Run! The invasion is coming! The invasion is coming!

This has cheered me up. Thanks for posting

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I'd be embarrassed for these guys if it wasn't so funny! How can grown-ups...ADULTS...be so hysterical?! Publicly too.

(moving lights in sky) OMFG! Run! The invasion is coming! The invasion is coming!

Some people just have no shame Kandinsky!

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree with you that no one can claim to be a "complete know-all" when it comes to the UFO phenomenon simply because there are a lot of undiscovered aspects in this field. I think that these UFOlogists were just looking for a publicity stunt and they got one when they told MSM that alien invasion was imminent.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
are you sure et could invade aussie,then i think the et have to face the plasma canone first before they could even landing on the ground

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Dear order in chaos

I think that if the whole ET fleet landed in the northern Territories no one would notice for a few years.

Oh hell it might be like home to them.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

ufologists, who are describing the bright
lights as spaceships on a scouting mission.

That a ufologist would assume that any bright light must obviously be an alien spacecraft does not overly surprise me. But I wonder how they made the leap of logic from alien spacecraft to knowing the purpose of the mission and long term plans of the pilots.

Did he also describe the interior decor of the craft and the pilot's favorite color?

Darwin-based UFO expert

...oh. That explains it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh No
What am I going to do!

Time to convert my didgeridoo into a Bazooka I think.

What's so interesting about the N.T? lots of Crocks and Snakes there.

Oh man....... I hope they don't drive Tripods!!

top topics

join