It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about scalar weapons.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Savvys…..

Here is a thread in the medical forum that you might find helpful:

New Drug Spray May Help Premature Ejaculation

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
On another note why would I need any pretext to start a discussion on scalar weapons?

If you insist on being a jack@ss, and think you have a right to pollute ATS with utter crap, you actually don't -- you have no idea of either the supposed weapons, and yet proceed to describe an "attack" on your person.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
ok name them please. Names and locations. Would like to check for the press reports of these "attacks"

Just a crock of ####

Dodo. I do not wish to name any names on ats nor do i wish you to chk on any reports.

I'm warning you to use the word BS again. I do not compell you to believe, just take my word for it, or reject it.

Scalar attacks are not something you jest about. OK.

I have half a mind to iggy the naive likes of you.

Jetz weg von meiner ansicht.

so, just to be clear, YET AGAIN you make BS statements and WONT back them up. This is the same as the other thread then, right??

Your a disgrace to this board and have become a laughing stock. You should be banned as a liar, a hoaxer and a troll

And i will call BS anytime i damn well please. Your already exposed as a liar on your other thread, you expect me to take your word for this nonsense?? Your living in a fantasy land and you should be ashamed of yourself for wasting this reputable boards bandwidth.

The ONLY true statement you have ever made is as above, you have half a mind.

Liar, hoaxer and full of BS. I beg you to prove me wrong but you wont and cant. "iggy" me all you want, just proves me correct you charlatan

Troll

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Your already exposed as a liar on your other thread, you expect me to take your word for this nonsense?? Your living in a fantasy land and you should be ashamed of yourself for wasting this reputable boards bandwidth.

Exposed as a liar is your botty brains wishful assumption. Now
bandwidth is a highly technical term, I'm curious about how you conjured up this, oh nevermind.
I'll just ignore the other rants.
But hey this is about scalar weapons, need I remind you of that?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

I posted about the Tesla Foo/saucer/Triangle connection or just
plain Tesla UFO connection as given by William R. Lyne.
Suspension provided by electricity to force from electrostatic coils.
Tesla said his craft was suspended from above and pulled back
and forth from front and back. Obviously people put more 'pullers'
if 90 degree turns are possible or 60 degree or 30 degree as Bill
Lyne says he observed over Texas. Thus no G forces are experienced
in the Tesla ether ships.

Reich suspected hovering saucers as causing him ill.
Thats what I got out of the Reich affair.

I never saw anything except books by Lyne which are not classified.
However if you follow events like Bill must certainly do, I might be
off from his ideas, but I certainty suggest some 'updraft' occurs
underneath the hovering saucer. Besides and electrical effects.
There is physical force and electrical activity in the ether/air
from the coil of wire with electrostatic voltage applied.

Tesla made DC from AC and a coil of wire.
Bottom line.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Have you been checked for neurosyphillis? It can produce similar symptoms.

Cmon. It's time for you to staart telling the truth savvyy. Your a vampire. You were attacked by 3 of them. YOu created zero point energy, anti gravity and time travel with an erector set, a box of lightbulbs, scrap wood and a transformer, you created time travel, you've met the reptillians and you talk to JC and exchange christmas cards with him.

I'm sorry but the more you post the more I find myself unable to believe a single word that comes out of your mouth.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Have you been checked for neurosyphillis? It can produce similar symptoms.

Cmon. It's time for you to staart telling the truth savvyy. Your a vampire. You were attacked by 3 of them. YOu created zero point energy, anti gravity and time travel with an erector set, a box of lightbulbs, scrap wood and a transformer, you created time travel, you've met the reptillians and you talk to JC and exchange christmas cards with him.

I'm sorry but the more you post the more I find myself unable to believe a single word that comes out of your mouth.

Hey Iggy can I entice you to silence some ranters here.
They go on and on executing endless sub routines.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
re is physical force and electrical activity in the ether/air

What "activity"? Why do you call "voltage" -- "electrostatic"?

He did? How do you make DC from AC with a coil?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

re is physical force and electrical activity in the ether/air

What "activity"? Why do you call "voltage" -- "electrostatic"?

He did? How do you make DC from AC with a coil?

Tesla made static just like the van der Graff as I understand his
method.
The air/ether is under stress by high voltage that usually must be
accomplished by high frequency.
The best example I have is the radio signal.
Yes the radio signal undulates with voice and TV picture but
the carrier frequency leaves the antenna and continues forward.
It does not go back to the antenna.

I know who thinks of DC like that.
One step further please.
Tesla made the coil length 1/4 of the AC wave length.
Still unknown verifiable to me but yet taking this from radio
engineers like Dollard and researcher Lyne the pulses are
on the repetitive positive AC upswing only.

This either builds of charge voltage to any level as Tesla said,
did this require more wire, and/or builds up around an enclosed
airship. This one way force is what researchers say pull a ship
up into hover.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
A really good article on this subject can be found here.

Thats too much info for something so simple.
That borders on disinformation there is so much there.

Sound waves in the ether are the scalar waves.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

Savvys84.....

Did you read that?

"Have you been checked for neurosyphillis?"

How funny was it!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

One step further please.
Tesla made the coil length 1/4 of the AC wave length.
Still unknown verifiable to me but yet taking this from radio
engineers like Dollard and researcher Lyne the pulses are
on the repetitive positive AC upswing only.

This either builds of charge voltage to any level as Tesla said,
did this require more wire, and/or builds up around an enclosed
airship. This one way force is what researchers say pull a ship
up into hover.

Ok this is gonna need some research.
True in radio waves propagation, vertiacl antennas are typically 1/4 th wave length. But they propagate both upward and downward swings, unless SSB is used
But clearly here coils/ freq/ orientation/ polarisation etc need some research coupled with experimentation.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by savvys84]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Your already exposed as a liar on your other thread, you expect me to take your word for this nonsense?? Your living in a fantasy land and you should be ashamed of yourself for wasting this reputable boards bandwidth.

bandwidth is a highly technical term, I'm curious about how you conjured up this, oh nevermind.

Hi you lying troll. Having a good day making up more BS so far?

Ok, on topic. Scaler weapons and the "attacks" on you and your colleagues.

Name them. Why not? If they have been attacked and even killed, tptb are already aware of them. So name them.

THATS on topic, if you know people attacked by them name them so we can back up your BS claims? You know you wont because your a liar and a troll.

You disgust me.

So far you have claimed to be a vampire, been attacked by vampires a reptillian (can you have a reptillian vampire anyway?) invented AG/teleporter/cloaked/flying machine, and been attacked from outer space for no reason. You also claim this has happened to friends of yours, one of whom was killed. Yet at no point in ANY thread have you backed up even one of your claims and EVERY time you have been asked you say you refuse to discuss it. If you refuse to discuss WHY POST IT? Attention whore thats all you are. My god, in the seismograph thread you even have the nerve to say you wonder if your machine caused it!!!

You are the Sorcha faal of this board and im stunned you have not been banned or at least warned and points deducted for your constant posting of BS and your refusal to discuss any salient point regarding your OP. It saddens me that you get points for replies to your threads, when 99.9 of the replies you get are people asking for either A proof or B a reasonable discussion, NEITHER of which you can provide

Hoaxer, fraud, liar, BS artist, attention whore, troll. And im gonna keep calling you that on every BS post you make till you discuss things properly or at least back up ONE of your claims. Just one

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hoaxer, fraud, liar, BS artist, attention whore, troll. And im gonna keep calling you that on every BS post you make till you discuss things properly or at least back up ONE of your claims. Just one

Lol. You are like a schoolgirl. No CLAIMS have been made by me so far. Only facts and results, have been posted, as they occurred.
No1 is compelled to believe on scalar weapons or whatever. I take it english is not your first language.
In your case, Iggy may be invoked, depending on my patience.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Lol. You are like a schoolgirl. No CLAIMS have been made by me so far. Only facts and results, have been posted, as they occurred.
No1 is compelled to believe on scalar weapons or whatever. I take it english is not your first language.
In your case, Iggy may be invoked, depending on my patience.

Yes, english is my first language. In fact apart from some bad spanish its my ONLY language. Obviously not yours though. For example, what does "iggy" mean? If its "ignore" then why not say that? Are you 12? Or is that only your IQ?

Notice ONCE AGAIN you didnt answer the questions. Liar, charlatan, hoaxer, bs agent. Your a disgrace savvy. Oxygen thief.

So you didnt CLAIM to have been targeted by scaler weapons? Didnt CLAIM to be a reptillian? Didnt CLAIM to have been attacked by vampires? Didnt CLAIM to have invented an AG machine? Didnt CLAIM to have had friends murdered by scaler weapons? (mods, surely this one alone should stand out? Hes making accusations of murder on ATS?) Didnt CLAIM your machine could fly? Didnt CLAIM your machine could teleport? Didnt CLAIM your machine could cloak? Didnt CLAIM you had to lay low despite sticking your name, photo, address and phone number all over the net on numerous sites?

I could go on proving in your own words your a bloody liar. Dont make CLAIMS my backside, thats all you do. No proof, not even decent arguement to back up your nonsense.

Hoaxer, liar, BS merchant, fraud, attention whore and troll. Those are the supported FACTS about you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hoaxer, liar, BS merchant, fraud, attention whore and troll. Those are the supported FACTS about you.

Your Accusations have been noted over the last 2 months. But have you succeeded in discrediting me? Does the first line in my signature,
Seem to be a frauad or fact? anyway I'm invoking iggy and then let this thread deal with scalar weapons.
At least iggy will keep you out of my sight. Kartofelkopf

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Your Accusations have been noted over the last 2 months. But have you succeeded in discrediting me? Does the first line in my signature,
Seem to be a frauad or fact? anyway I'm invoking iggy and then let this thread deal with scalar weapons.
At least iggy will keep you out of my sight. Kartofelkopf

noted by who you muppet? what you gonnna do? Thats right, IGNORE me
"iggy" ffs, you really are a juvenile

just like you do anyone who asks for PROOF

And yes, i have well and truly discredited you. The whole board thinks your a joke. Your a liar, a hoaxer and a charlatan. You also invoke the lords name who if you were truly religious would be disgusted with you.

BS merchant, hoaxer, liar, troll and attention whore. Your an oxygen thief and an embarassment to humanity. Ignore that you small cocked troll

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Savvys oh sweet poor Yahoo chat trolling Savvys, listen. You were exposed immediately when you began a thread about groundbreaking physics research into gravity and confused mass and weight. I called you out and you put me on ignore right quick. It was over before it started. All you have done since then is make any case you may have had worse. Instead of admitting the misuse of words, you defended your choice - confirming the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about. Instead of answering questions people posed, you call them names. Instead of taking a phone call since you supplied your number and asked people to call it, you used the one interested person as an excuse to be slimy. Instead of making sense when people point all this out, you become a lizard. Your machine takes on new capabilities. Your friend gets attacked in the past. Then weeks later, you have a past attack as well. Now I hear you are a vampire? I wonder why I went on ignore so fast?

Sorry I did not play along better.

I truly feel I am missing out on all the fun others are having with you but then again...I had a lizard once and it sucked as a pet. The antigravity machines it made worked and all but none were also zero-point teleporting machines. Stupid loser lizards!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Oxygen thief.

If that is not a profile title waiting to happen I do not know what is! Too funny.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

On another note why would I need any pretext to start a discussion on scalar weapons?

If you insist on being a jack@ss, and think you have a right to pollute ATS with utter crap, you actually don't -- you have no idea of either the supposed weapons, and yet proceed to describe an "attack" on your person.

Heck. Scalar attack. Is english your first language? You clearly like a jack ..ss misunderstand my post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join