It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about scalar weapons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oriclan
Did you know he invented the Ultra Particle Hyper Death Cannon of Death?
[edit on 29-5-2010 by Oriclan]

If ever i design a weapon, it simply HAS to be called this

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Anyway.....I have something MUCH WORSE than a space scalar attack weapon.....

Ok mate. Lets also discuss the much worse here in addition to scalars

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

You clearly stated one thing. That was PROVEN to be untrue. You still persist in it so it cant be a simple case of a mistake. Therefore its a lie.

Like i said earlier, happy to participate in a good thread about space based weapons systems with rational and intelligent debate, however you would bring neither of those to the topic so i hope someone else does a decent thread.

Once again, I propagate no lies.
Like I said I know very little about scalar weapons. The thread is still heaving and i wish some1 of consequence chances by

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

Anyway.....I have something MUCH WORSE than a space scalar attack weapon.....

Ok mate. Lets also discuss the much worse here in addition to scalars

OK......

Here it is.....

Your girlfriend!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef1c4dd7035d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You clearly stated one thing. That was PROVEN to be untrue. You still persist in it so it cant be a simple case of a mistake. Therefore its a lie.

Like i said earlier, happy to participate in a good thread about space based weapons systems with rational and intelligent debate, however you would bring neither of those to the topic so i hope someone else does a decent thread.

Once again, I propagate no lies.
Like I said I know very little about scalar weapons. The thread is still heaving and i wish some1 of consequence chances by

your lies are on the other thread. Bored with you now.

And you ADMIT you know little of these weapons but think you were targeted by one???? Absolute muppetry of the highest order

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

12. WHO ELSE IS CONTINUING TESLA'S SCALAR TECHNOLOGY?

Unlike Western universities, Eastern Europe and Russia have always included Tesla's scalar wave research openly in their curriculum and so they got a head start with multiple facilities built all over the Soviet Union to build scalar weapon transmitters starting from the 1950's. This was further hastened by making captured East German scientists work for the Soviets leading that country straight into the space age, giving them UFOs fitted with scalar and particle beam weapons. The UFOs even had cloaking technology. America, even though they had Nazi scientists working for them after the war at Area 51 on anti-gravity, didn't realize how advanced the Soviets had become with scalar technology until they found out they'd been secretly attacked during the 1950's undetected. In 1960 the Soviet premier Kruschev announced to the world, that they had "superweapons". In 1963 they deliberately destroyed a US atomic submarine undersea by Puerto Rico with scalar weapons. They next day over the Puerto Rico Trench the Soviets used scalar weapons in a different mode to produce a giant underwater explosion. US was defenseless against an unknown type of weapon. In 1965 the Great Sandy Desert in Western Australia was mapped out and chosen by the US govt to begin scalar weapons testing. Even though 'officially' Tesla's papers were kept by the FBI after he died and were labeled 'top secret', lest they get into the hands of the enemy, Tesla had passed all his knowledge and research onto a young American physicist 2 weeks before he died in 1943. The US military in Western Australia tested crossed scalar beams aimed into the ground to create earthquakes on a target map of squares and also created Tesla globes from crossed scalar beams in the sky. Pine Gap the secret underground American military base has 2 scalar transmitters and they also have at least another in Exmouth, N Western Australia. Others American scalar transmitters besides various ones all over USA are at Alaska, Puerto Rico, Greenland, Norway and Antarctica.

Though many countries have scalar weapons now, other countries could easily be target of those with scalar weapons and never know what the cause of their explosions, mind control or weather engineering. So of course more and more countries are getting the scalar technology needing it to defend themselves as well and this keeps getting passed on especially by the Russians. The other thing is one may know it is a scalar attack but have no idea who did it. The known countries which have scalar weapons are: America, Russia, France, Australia, Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, South Africa, Israel, Brazil, UK and Argentina as well as various populations of Nazis still operating in Antarctica and all over South America. It is unknown how Brazilians got scalar weapons and quantum potential weapons, but the Brazilians have had alien technology for some time and also the Vatican has covert technology and has been said to have a base for this in Sth America for their secret space program. There is extensive coverage of Brazil's space program in my 40 page article "Scalar Weapons: Read it and Weep" in Vol 3 of the www.theuniversalseduction.com book series. This covers China and Japan's weapons as well as extensive coverage of Russia's attacks on America, especially the space shuttles and the technology of the Nazis in Antarctica. Others may have them such as Ukraine and Nth Korea but as yet no proof exists for these countries. Even in the alternative press not enough has been said about scalar weapons to the extent where normal conspiracy researchers and writers are as familiar with their dangers as they should be because even online they hardly get a mention on conspiracy sites. Yet they are probably the most life threatening thing on the planet.
www.angelfire.com...

Well worth the read. Very good article.

Thanks Icepack.

Can you say HAARP.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

OK......

Here it is.....

Your girlfriend!!!!!!

Lol mate. This joker does look sinister for sure.
Can it unleash something scalar?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes the link is a good read Tks.
But i doubt the originator of scalar tech was tesla. No doubt his papers were seized after his demise, wether they contained anything to do with scalars is anybody's guess. No doubt he was far ahead of his time, but what i can surmise he was a peaceful man and if he did mess about with scalars, he wouldnt have put it in his papers. I would be inclined to think that such tech, he would most definitely keep it in his mind exclusively.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

your lies are on the other thread. Bored with you now.

And you ADMIT you know little of these weapons but think you were targeted by one???? Absolute muppetry of the highest order

You naivity sir, no doubt has been firmly implanted on the board by now.

Muppetry... Ummmm I prefer tele tubbies. Lol

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Also in that angel fire article, I cannot make any engineering sense out of teslas idea of producing scalar waves thru ' Rapid interruption of direct current charges in hyperspace'.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Come on Savvys......

Admit that you made up the stories about you & your friend being attacked by scalar space weapons.

Then.....you can discuss scalar weapons in a sensible manner without silly stories getting in the way!

BTW.....

Did you know there are already extensive existing threads on ATS pertaining to scalar weapons?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ever since Tesla said he could produce force at a distance we
get garbage because the same principle runs the Tesla Foo or
saucer or now Triangles since the 1980s.
And that can not be divulged.
So far the unofficial Tesla researchers say a large coil of wire is used
that perhaps self oscillates, and LC circuit of distributed capacitance
is possible, and given AC input magically or actually send off forces
in the air or ether, your choice.
I think Tesla ment wireless power but given demonstrations that
high voltage even at 60 Hz provides a force, I can't see how we
let the elite pull a fast one all these years.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly... One can have

a serving of cold cuts beyond expiry date
an unfortunate combination of prescription drugs
onset of a stroke
uncomfortable mattress
some medical problem that does need attention
etc ad infinitum

--
All leading to discomfort and feeling of numbness and partial paralysis.

To drag "scalar weapons" into a thread on ATS under this pretext means disrespect to this forum, or utter stupidity, or combination thereof.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We can't tell what William Reich suffered as perhaps his
notes were taken away.

Based upon his experience I'd say hovering Tesla craft
might cause problems to the humans below.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Ever since Tesla said he could produce force at a distance we
get garbage because the same principle runs the Tesla Foo or
saucer or now Triangles since the 1980s.
And that can not be divulged.

I believe the foo and present triangles have nothing to do with tesla. Instead they used the design and or concept from the sanskrit vril and vimana texts.

In your subsequent post you talk about your own experience under a hovering tesla craft.
Can you elaborate on that, if indeed it is not classified?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
To drag "scalar weapons" into a thread on ATS under this pretext means disrespect to this forum, or utter stupidity, or combination thereof.

Nothing to do with your supposition ( Cold Cuts Etc ) to the reasons behind the suspected attack.

On another note why would I need any pretext to start a discussion on scalar weapons?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Come on Savvys......

Admit that you made up the stories about you & your friend being attacked by scalar space weapons.

Then.....you can discuss scalar weapons in a sensible manner without silly stories getting in the way!

BTW.....

Did you know there are already extensive existing threads on ATS pertaining to scalar weapons?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

No silly made up stories here mate.
One colleague is already no more. The other colleague is recovering.
Another colleague has been compromised.
I will also research the other threads that you describe.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Come on Savvys......

BTW.....

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

No silly made up stories here mate.
One colleague is already no more. The other colleague is recovering.
Another colleague has been compromised.
I will also research the other threads that you describe.

ok name them please. Names and locations. Would like to check for the press reports of these "attacks"

And no BS about not giving out info either, according to you TPTB know who and where they are already.

Just a crock of ####

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Savvys.....

One colleague is already no more.

Well, he must have seen your girlfriend!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

ok name them please. Names and locations. Would like to check for the press reports of these "attacks"

Just a crock of ####

Dodo. I do not wish to name any names on ats nor do i wish you to chk on any reports.

I'm warning you to use the word BS again. I do not compell you to believe, just take my word for it, or reject it.

Scalar attacks are not something you jest about. OK.

I have half a mind to iggy the naive likes of you.

Jetz weg von meiner ansicht.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join