It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Blow the Oil Well Shut !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It is becoming more evident that we are being lied to about the severity of this oil rig disaster. Matt Simmons who was an energy adviser to George W Bush and is also a member of the National Petroleum Council , gave a very disturbing however a more logical explanation of the level of severity of the oil spread which is described the size of Maryland and Delaware; did not originate from a seven inch gash that is shown on the riser head. What the MSM has us to believe along with BP live feed cam. Rather a much larger leak miles away.....www.washingtonsblog.com... obviously today's claim that the well has been successfully sealed is another lie to buy more time. It is time to stop playing games and finger pointing , as most of us don't give a damn . We just want it stopped !! I can't agree more with what Matt Simmons says at about 8:13 into the following video : " It is time to consider blowing this thing shut."
Didn't take long for someone to figure out that BP's live feed was nothing more than a video in loop mode.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'll be damned! I knew the feed had been looking funny. If you look right now it actually looks like it's being looped again. Wonder what they don't want us to see?

Just recorded this. Does seem to loop.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
I'll be damned! I knew the feed had been looking funny. If you look right now it actually looks like it's being looped again. Wonder what they don't want us to see?

Just recorded this. Does seem to loop.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

The robotic arm is in a different place since the original video was posted about the suspicion that it's a loop.
Before it was the arm part towards the right of the video, now I am getting the feed you recorded with the hand of the robot to the left over that tube looking thing.
Can anyone confirm it moved in an animated way or did they just jump frames or what? I haven't seen it move in some time now.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's definitely looping right now. I'm watching the live feed again, and I just went back and watched the clip again. I'm pretty sure of it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
It's definitely looping right now. I'm watching the live feed again, and I just went back and watched the clip again. I'm pretty sure of it.

Since the video feed is so choppy to begin with and the leak is basically the same thing always happening I would place my bets on it "looking" like a loop even if live as long as everything else around it is in the same position.

Right now the robotic arm is moving around.
After I typed this I clicked back to the browser tab and now it looks like it did before in the video posted above.
I honestly can't tell if they are playing tricks on us or what. However after seeing the robot arm move for a short bit I am leaning more towards conspiracy rather than fact.

Edit: somethings definitely happening now. The arm is moving slowly towards the right. Looks like the whole bot is moving around a bit at the moment.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by darklife]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I believe they started 'top kill' again so the feed might be back to live. Who knows what the hell's going on anymore.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I watched the video feed for about ten minutes. At no time did it seem to repeat itself. The arm moved about quite a bit and the plume occasionally engulfed the camera. If it's a loop it is a long one.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Matt Simmons comes right out and says Nuking this well shut once the 'main' leak is found is the only solution.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Would they actually nuke without the slightest idea of what would happen? How can they know it wouldn't just blow it wider, not to mention cause more contamination (ick radiation). If an explosion seems to be the only way to go why a nuclear explosion - there are other ways of causing an explosion.

new topics

top topics

join