It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens before human flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I hope my title of my thread is not misleading. I wanted to start a thread where Aliens and Humans contacted one another before the first record human flight. Anyone is welcome to fill in with your ideas and stories of alien legends on Earth. What form of proof does man have that can prove aliens visited us in the past? There are numerous of art works and stories mentioning some kind of Alien life on Earth.

Many of you have seen these photos and many like them. I hope none are proven to be faked.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here's some more I would like to share.

I love this picture. Who would have knowledge of aliens in the year 1710?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Here's some more I would like to share.

I love this picture. Who would have knowledge of aliens in the year 1710?

I've never seen the Chinese one with the hunters with spears and the two in a flying devices with what appears tubular weapons aka guns of some sort. Also if you look each on of the flying saucer people have a helmet on, at first I thought it was the moon until I saw the same thing behind the . of the other one. And then that one painting of a saucer over the fire with people around it. It's okay to believe in a talking snake and an invisible man in the sky but not a UFO. I think that our ancestors drew exactly what they saw, ask yourself this if you where grog the cave dweller how would you draw something that is floating in the sky. You would draw the shape of it and what you saw, if they had a helmet then you would draw it like a . (especially if they didn't take it off of their .). If they did take it off their ., then you would draw the . and then a representation of the helmet around the ..

I truly believe that our ancestors have shown us and told us what they knew and it's our fault that we decide not to listen or see what is in front of us. Remember that the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Because nobody will believe that said person or group of people in academia or govt. would tell that big of a whopper. You tell a lie big enough and long enough people will believe it. It's a crime, its a crime to humankind to push away a history that is all of ours good or bad. When the truth finally gets out, I believe that it will show that our ancient culture had regular contact if not teaching from other species, then the cataclysm happened and somehow the rest of us forgot.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Have you seen Ancient Aliens? If not, go see it

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

A lot of people see these images as some kind of proof or evidence that spaceships and aliens have been visiting for centuries. Some leading names in the UFO researcher field refer to them in interview.

From my point of view, I don't see them as evidence of anything other than the culture of the people who created them. From an anthropological perspective, they offer insights into both our world and theirs. They were possibly intended to reflect shaman and spirit creatures, but to our modern eyes they reflect beliefs in aliens.

Aboriginal 'Contact Art.'

Your avatar combines the sexiness of the French Maid outfit with the tastiness of KFC. Should I feel horny, hungry or in need of therapy?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Your referring to the special on the History channel? I've seen that years ago. It was really amazing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by sam_inc

Your referring to the special on the History channel? I've seen that years ago. It was really amazing.

probably talking about the new series that has been running for the past month. You can find the links to the videos near the bottom of this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to insert link

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Some were mentioned in Ancient Aliens recently, I believe. Extremely old pictures of UFOs are found all over, such as in religious paintings. Here's one:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about Ancient Egypt having some form of ancient flying plane? I need to search for the information online. it also has pictures.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobody7766
Has anyone heard about Ancient Egypt having some form of ancient flying plane? I need to search for the information online. it also has pictures.

I did see something a while ago about a small plane the Egyptians made in a toy like rendition.

I think this was it.

new topics

top topics

join