It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot log in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Strange. I can log in just fine to post, but when I go to member tools -> my pictures it asks me to log in again, but this time my username or password is incorrect. I tried several times on several occasions. I'm just trying to upload an avatar. Does anyone know why I can't edit my account?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Are you using the original password you were sent when you registered, or did you change it? If you changed it on the forums, it will not automatically change to the new password on the media profile. Try logging in with your original password and if that works, change it to match whatever you are currently using on the forums.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, as the Lady says, change your password. Had the same problem a while back, changed password and all was good. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great, thanks a lot! Also, strangely when I copied the new password it did not work. I had to type it in.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

You got it - now have fun obsessing over your avatar choices.

Cheers

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I totally know how it feels... the real problem is the way the site security is set up.. if you sign up here and don't write down your login name and email address and password all three, you can end up screwed and need to sign up again... and then you need a new email account, new login name etc...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by alienreality]

new topics

top topics

join