It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

okay my rant for women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I think I need to move out of Texas. Women here are just brought up wrong in my opinion. I always wanted to move out of the country. I can do that with my degree.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Move to Australia, not only is the weather great but the women are gorgeous.. or so we're told by strangers from other countries... hahahaha

Seriously, not all women go for money.. I couldn't care less if a guy has money or not as long as he can pay his own way in life and he's happy then who cares... then again, I am single so.. perhaps I'm going about this all wrong...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by damn_ummmm
Move to Australia, not only is the weather great but the women are gorgeous.. or so we're told by strangers from other countries... hahahaha

Seriously, not all women go for money.. I couldn't care less if a guy has money or not as long as he can pay his own way in life and he's happy then who cares... then again, I am single so.. perhaps I'm going about this all wrong...

I wouldn't mind, but I hear Australia is pretty bad as well. Well with the economy and all. Plus i don't know know company that works with CGI down under.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Why do women say they don't care about the money, but then turn around to date some rich guy instead of the average joe?

It's likely not the money, but their confidence (that often comes with being well to do) and the way they dote on their gal. Pay more attention to the "rich guy's" actions to his gal, vs. the actual paycheck, and you'll see this.

They also complain about they wish to date some nice guy, but when the nice guy comes along they deny them? Some nice guys seriously have a hard time for first impressions. I know I am one of 'em! You know if I didn't have such a strong will; I would seriously be gay. Hell, I have been told by many of women that I am alright, but sadly they are all taken by either a man or a woman.

First, most women (especially young ones) really have no idea what they want in a guy (just as you probably THINK you know what you want in a gal, but you likely are equally just as much in the dark). So, there is a reason behind the seeming fickleness. Nice guys need to eventually get over it, and make the bold step. If they don't, they'll lose out to the guy who does, even if said guy is a jerk.

I will disagree with the comment about NEVER leaving the friend stage. While I will agree it's difficult, these can lead to the longest and most valuable relationships. But, when young, it is nearly NEVER. Only when older singles are involved, do friends tend to become lovers. If you're in your 20's, the "friend" stage is likely to have a glass ceiling over it. Man up, get rejected, move on. The worst that can happen is a "no".

But my lust for the opposite sex continues.

That's part of the problem. The "lust" aspect is likely giving you that "creepy" vibe, and women sense that with a near-supernatural like perception. Don't have sex on the mind so much (if you're a virgin, for godsakes, get laid before really looking for a girlfriend...I don't care if it's a wild party or a hooker, etc., but until you "lose" it, you'll never shake that "lust" vibe...) Sounds like I'm kidding, but I'm not.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But my lust for the opposite sex continues.

That's part of the problem. The "lust" aspect is likely giving you that "creepy" vibe, and women sense that with a near-supernatural like perception.

who says I just want sex?? I never stated that lust can also mean other things besides sex. What it sounds like me that you are a woman on the other side of that screen name. Women always think men just want sex. I personally have never in my life experienced love in long terms. That is what I want. I know what I look for in a woman and know what I want. But when I find that type of woman she is either has a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

I also have taken that bold step many of times and get crushed. I sometimes feel as though maybe I should be the next JC or something.

That is also another thing the creepy vibe thing. I get sick of that nonsense as well. yet women take the guy that isn't "creepy" and that guy abuses them.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure buys all the things that make me happy...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Why do women say they don't care about the money, but then turn around to date some rich guy instead of the average joe? They also complain about they wish to date some nice guy, but when the nice guy comes along they deny them?

I dont know. Maybe the same reason guys say they want a nice woman but end up dating bimbo's.

Unfortunately, most dating decisions arent made consciously. And while many women probably do want a nice guy, unfortunately they are attracted to testosterone laden knuckle draggers. Most men probably do want a nice woman, but they are inexorably drawn towards large breasts, even when they are attached to a psycho.

Face it, people really have no control over physical attraction. Its either there, or it isnt. And there is nothing you can do to make it happen if it just aint there.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What it sounds like me that you are a woman on the other side of that screen name. Women always think men just want sex.

Nope, quite male, and hetero.... You said "lust", not me. Maybe our definitions differ.
I'm married, love my wife, and I'm generally considered to be a good husband by my wife, and her girlfriends, so...I just try to pass on what I've observed and learned (and often the hard way).... Take it or leave it...completely your choice...
That's the great thing about advice...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join