It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I TOLD YOU THey are hiding the new leak !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I reported this earlier and I was squashed and ridiculed by some . I had the original video on my DVR reporting a new leak and now it seems they are starting to report it AFTER the Presidents News Conference. I think they hid it to save his ass during the day. Here is a video from Youtube.

www.youtube.com...
I do not sensationalize or write anything I do not know happened. It was a report and I thought to report it here cause I like this place... Well here is the proof.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by IamBoon]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Please fix your link.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
besides, someone already posted this

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I posted this @ 9 a.m.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
IamBoon

Although I didn't dis-credit your original post this morning, an " I told you so" could have been written in your original thread. It would have been a little more effective. Not to knock you, and I do believe you were genuine in your original post, however this new thread makes you sound kinda childish and it is a duplicate thread afterall. I'm sorry if I sound offensive or pedantic, that's not my intention. People here tend to be a little harsh.

Friends?lol

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry not childish.... I was just questioning what I seen all day and watching the recording thinking "No one will believe me or Maybe they got the news wrong." And I am trying to make myself a part of this community and for that community to take me seriously. Again sorry .... however where is my apology?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to discuss this topic.

BREAKING NEWS! !Cover up ..It is a LEAKof a larger magnitude according to experts!

Thread Closed

top topics

join