It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Emanuel: members of same GAY bath house club in Chicago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Have fun with this one...Remember the Larry Sinclair stories?

www.t-room.us...

May 24, 2010 — SPECIAL REPORT. Obama and Emanuel: members of same gay bath house club in Chicago
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city. The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So what's so special about this? Does it matter if they are homosexuals?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games.

lol

You'll have to excuse me if I don't entirely believe this article. Obama; The Kenyan born, reptillian, gay predator, muslim, zionist.

Still don't like him but this is too much.

edit to add: Not implying that OP actually believes this.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Raustin]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Heh. One year lifetime memberships.

The place caters to older white men. Aha!! That's why Obama is so secretive. His real birth certificate shows he was born earlier than he professes, and he's actually white, oh my!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In Chicago, amongst other places, its called being on the DL, and its usually reserved for Saturdays.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
In Obama's defense he has already made it clear that he was going to quit smoking.

That said, Personally I don't care if Obama is a queer Muslim who was actually born in Kenya.

Really all of that is irrelevant to what this man has done and is doing to this country through his radical agendas, lack of true leadership, failure of our founding principles and constitution and overt apologetic stance on behalf of a nation he seems to hate... Among many other things.... I could go on and on and on.

Being gay is WAY, way down on that list.

Besides, it is not an impeachable offence.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[edit on 27-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe it. I'm suprised Sinclair hasnt been silenced yet. but he hasnt been sued for slander yet either so.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not gonna touch this one with a 10 foot Pole !!!

I'm OUT.

Have a great weekend Obama and All

So what if he is. Be another First for the POTUS. And, another Story missed by the MSM (go figure).

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files,

Can someone please explain to me what a "one year 'lifetime' membership" is?

Is it for a year, or a lifetime?

Is that like an infinite supply, for a little while?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not very much proof provided in that story, other than a "credible source" that isnt named or mentioned.

I don't care for the man, and I wouldn't even doubt if there is some truth to the stories that have come out, but this is nothing more than heresay.

Not very credible.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

i was kind of wondering that myself.

maybe it means you get the rights to claim your a "lifetime member" but for only 1 year.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought for sure the article was going to say they had season passes to the Cubs games at Wrigley Field...biggest gay bar in Chicago

But Obama is a Sox fan.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by K J Gunderson

i was kind of wondering that myself.

maybe it means you get the rights to claim your a "lifetime member" but for only 1 year.

Seems kind of pointless if we all know that lifetime really means one year. Something about this is just not right.

Aside from the complete lack of any type of evidence to support the premise.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No, it wouldn't really matter IF he were OPENLY gay, but IF this is true, its just one more thing we didn't know about him,one more thing in his past that is covered up. Maybe THIS is the sole reason for him refusing to show his records, he doesn't want it be known he is on THE DOWN LOW.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am from Chicago and I used to live a 20 minute bike ride from there. It looks dirty from the outward appearance. I had co workers who have been there and say it's really dirty and lots of old men and bears. The article isn't credible.

Here's Man's Country's website:
www.manscountrychicago.com...

It's funny to see a place I know make its way on ATS! I guess that's good?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I knew he swung that way.. after all.. you've seen his wife.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is 100% true, I had the same files to prove it but just like these guys I think the secret service hacked me and now its all gone. I think they are also in the video below. Its clean btw

[edit on 27-5-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I knew he swung that way.. after all.. you've seen his wife.....

ATS knows me by my posts and threads. I do not like the obamanation.
However, your post is not just disgustingly crass, uncalled for, and overtly rude, but deserves your banishment from this forum.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Why ?

What's wrong with a little of the slapstick humour the US was once famous for ?

The post to which you object doesn't sound any more 'offensive' than a lot of Dean Martin's or Jack Benny's quips

and anyway .... who was Obama a few years ago ? No one had ever heard of him

Now, because he's temporary president of the US ---- he's become a deity ? Don't think so

And anyway again --- maybe the poster to whom you object SO strongly meant Obama's wife could beat him hands down at arm-wrestling ? I think she could too

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join