It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there some kind of "beef" between ATS and Alex Jones?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
OK everybody.....

Aerobics with Alex!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91f2f7dcbe02.gif[/atsimg]

Yo.....get down!!!

Shakalaka them man boobs with Alex!!!!!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yep the geezer acting like an ape, has the critical thinking capacity of a cardboard box.

No way on earth is this person on our side.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Move those feet!

Get those arms going!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by doGen0

I can't hear anything that's being said to or by alex, that clips look's old, and it's kinda sad to see alex being harassed by people who stand for the same cause, why be divided?, isn't that what were fighting against?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

I concur with that, It's commonplace to find alex exagerating, but as far as facts go, he tells you to look them up (for the retards), and the people that would anyway do, and to be quite honest over the year's Ive found 90% of what he says he right there in black and white text ussualy from another new's source or declassified document etc. Alex opened my eyes and so no matter how much ridicule he get's, I thank him for that because he's been covering this information and broadcasting it for i don't know, 10 - 15 + year's ?
He can be rediculus, he does get a little crazy but that's just him and I think ' he think's ' that it's hip or something, when some of his little act's are quite lame and I laugh, but don't take it to seriously, it's just a guy messing about for a bit of entertainment, but what he presents in factual evidence is what is important.

blablabla fearmongering, arent you all grown up enough to realise the only person that will instill fear is yourself. Alex has taken risk's and has covered something not many have had the gut's to cover, and he's covered them for years and years and years receiving minimal income let's be honest? I mean you've only got to look at Jeremy Kyle to realise how crazy people can get and remain sane, it's just entertainment!

Dnno, i really can't see the problem, ATS has some friggen retarded post's about some of the most insane rediculus # ive ever heard (Alongside informative information), and you learn to take it with a pinch of salt, Id do the same for alex's website and choose to believe whatever is backed up by evidence!, same rules apply for ATS.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
I research almost everything I read that I take interest in. I never just read one article. I use google for a living =p

and...?

Did you mean to say more or are we just sharing? I like sunset walks and I am a talented basket weaver.

I think what your going here is making a big assumption.

Is that really what you think? I am having a hard time understanding you as I make my way through all your evidence, proof, lists of important things AJ has woken you up to, stories he broke first, real truths he has revealed.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint

I concur with that, It's commonplace to find alex exagerating, but as far as facts go, he tells you to look them up (for the retards), and the people that would anyway do, and to be quite honest over the year's Ive found 90% of what he says he right there in black and white text ussualy from another new's source or declassified document etc. Alex opened my eyes and so no matter how much ridicule he get's, I thank him for that because he's been covering this information and broadcasting it for i don't know, 10 - 15 + year's ?

90% is a very big number considering the length he has been doing this. Thanks for providing clear examples from that vast pool of truths to prove your point.

He can be rediculus, he does get a little crazy but that's just him and I think ' he think's ' that it's hip or something, when some of his little act's are quite lame and I laugh, but don't take it to seriously, it's just a guy messing about for a bit of entertainment, but what he presents in factual evidence is what is important.

Oh, so out of all that true stuff, not one example?

blablabla fearmongering, arent you all grown up enough to realise the only person that will instill fear is yourself. Alex has taken risk's and has covered something not many have had the gut's to cover, and he's covered them for years and years and years receiving minimal income let's be honest? I mean you've only got to look at Jeremy Kyle to realise how crazy people can get and remain sane, it's just entertainment!

Fear mongering does not equal instilling fear.

Dnno, i really can't see the problem, ATS has some friggen retarded post's about some of the most insane rediculus # ive ever heard (Alongside informative information), and you learn to take it with a pinch of salt, Id do the same for alex's website and choose to believe whatever is backed up by evidence!, same rules apply for ATS.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

When talking about how insane and "rediculus" people are, it helps to spell a word or two correctly now and then.

What I find ridiculous is the number of people defending Alex without giving any examples of the great things he has done for you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by doGen0

I can't hear anything that's being said to or by alex, that clips look's old, and it's kinda sad to see alex being harassed by people who stand for the same cause, why be divided?, isn't that what were fighting against?

You really need to go do some research on that incident. It is quite clear from all the videos released of the event that Alex was the one who showed up and started trouble. He was being harassed because he was being disruptive and trying to steal attention from an event they organized.

If he wanted to speak, he should not have turned down the invitation to do so.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I concur with that, It's commonplace to find alex exagerating, but as far as facts go, he tells you to look them up (for the retards), and the people that would anyway do, and to be quite honest over the year's Ive found 90% of what he says he right there in black and white text ussualy from another new's source or declassified document etc.

I download an episode of his show. I managed to get 4/4/10 broadcast. I have listened to a whole 1 minute and 16 seconds before coming across this.

“They now call taking a photo of your child in the U.S. or in England at a park, Anti-social Pedophilia. They are arresting people who take photos of their daughters in bikinis in their own pool. That is not illegal even though it’s not a law”
Alex Jones Radio Show April 4, 2010.

Who is calling that "antisocial pedophilia?"
Who is getting arrested for the types of pictures described?

If you can find me this stuff, great. If not, we have a long show to go and taking off some of that left over 10% off the top will not look good.

If you can find me those items that would be great. I will keep listening.

“Satellites that can identify you once they have your heat resonance print of your shoulders and the top of your head from orbit –[uhthe] that is admitted.”

Admitted by whom?

This show is mainly just his guest rambling on and no one is doing much of offering up any facts or "facts" of any kind.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join