It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is now listening to Dr Glenn Beck?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longview

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I'm just curious smurf and longview...do you guys agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano's views? See, I think you guys would agree with him, but the big difference between him and Beck is his consistency and hard constitutional stance on matters both foreign (the wars) and domestic (the patriot act). A true champion of the constitution and of liberty doesn't give an inch.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

The founding fathers had differing views on the constitution. There is no duplicity here.

Thanks for answering the question suspiciously in the same fashion as smurf???

You must elaborate, as I don't want to put words in you're mouth.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I can't stand the guy. He's a hardcore liar and in it for the money and attention. Pure narcissist. Interestingly, my brother who up until recently tossed away all of my conspiratorial thoughts as nonsense is now listening to the guy. He thinks this guy is an honest patriot.
I don't know how it worked out that my older brother is that much dumber than I. I always thought the oldest son was usually the brightest out the bunch.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm just curious smurf and longview...do you guys agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano's views? See, I think you guys would agree with him, but the big difference between him and Beck is his consistency and hard constitutional stance on matters both foreign (the wars) and domestic (the patriot act). A true champion of the constitution and of liberty doesn't give an inch.

Obama offered no change from Bush's policies, yet it is clear that Glenn attacks Obama because he is labeled a liberal democrat. He will drop the word "globalist" here and there, but, according to you smurf, dismiss the bildeberg meetings as BS. There is a disturbing dissonance and lack of consistency.

Beck respects Nepolitanos opinion to the point that he speaks at Beck events. Think they have a huge difference in opinion? Nope, they dont.

They work together to meet the same goals for America. Let me give you an example. Lets take Obama and his cabal. They regard the constitution as a flawed document of negative rights and are hell bent on its destruction. With that said not all of them are going to be on the same page about how to do it are they? Probably not, but they all seek its destruction.

So I can see any differences in opinion as natural.

You resorting to recycling arguments from a few pages back with regard to Beck and Bush. Go back and read my post ( with transcripts I might add ). Beck made his break with supporting Bush long before the 2008 election and it was over the border. My previous posts explained it quite succinctly.

You've made it perfectly clear that you are a big supporter of this whole Bildeberg conspiracy theory and have been harping on and on about it for days now. Hey, you can believe in it, no one is stopping you. I happen to think you are a NUT for doing so. If you going to believe in these whack job conspiracy theories you're going to have to stop being so thin skinned.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

I really couldnt have put it any different way there Phillip J Frye.

Think about what I posted for a little while. It'll probably come to you.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Longview]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I can't stand the guy. He's a hardcore liar and in it for the money and attention. Pure narcissist. Interestingly, my brother who up until recently tossed away all of my conspiratorial thoughts as nonsense is now listening to the guy. He thinks this guy is an honest patriot.
I don't know how it worked out that my older brother is that much dumber than I. I always thought the oldest son was usually the brightest out the bunch.

Ahhh another one sees the truth and the light. Sounds like a good man this brother of yours.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by Longview

I am asking you to do your do diligence and research further. If you want to be ignorant, then I can't help you.

Like I said, you are looking at one piece of the puzzle and saying you have put the whole thing together.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Originally posted by unityemissions

Ahhh another one sees the truth and the light. Sounds like a good man this brother of yours.

I haven't a clue what you're talking about. My brother is a nice guy, he's just really, really slow to what's going on in the world. If you think Glenn Beck is honest, and understands what is going on, you're just as lost as the next. He's no better than Alex Jones, in my opinion. They're both twisting the truth with lies to further their agenda of suckering the gullible.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Obama offered no change from Bush's policies, yet it is clear that Glenn attacks Obama because he is labeled a liberal democrat. He will drop the word "globalist" here and there, but, according to you smurf, dismiss the bildeberg meetings as BS. There is a disturbing dissonance and lack of consistency.

Beck respects Nepolitanos opinion to the point that he speaks at Beck events. Think they have a huge difference in opinion? Nope, they dont.

They work together to meet the same goals for America. Let me give you an example. Lets take Obama and his cabal. They regard the constitution as a flawed document of negative rights and are hell bent on its destruction. With that said not all of them are going to be on the same page about how to do it are they? Probably not, but they all seek its destruction.

So I can see any differences in opinion as natural.

You resorting to recycling arguments from a few pages back with regard to Beck and Bush. Go back and read my post ( with transcripts I might add ). Beck made his break with supporting Bush long before the 2008 election and it was over the border. My previous posts explained it quite succinctly.

You've made it perfectly clear that you are a big supporter of this whole Bildeberg conspiracy theory and have been harping on and on about it for days now. Hey, you can believe in it, no one is stopping you. I happen to think you are a NUT for doing so. If you going to believe in these whack job conspiracy theories you're going to have to stop being so thin skinned.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

You say they don't have a huge difference of opinion, but the video I posted back a few pages smashes that claim. The constitution is a huge difference. That is not to say beck can't retract opinions and flip flop, which he has done repeatedly, but I don't see any point in listening to him after being wrong about so many fundamental things.

If you are going to call me a nut you must provide evidence as to why bildeberg meetings are a nutty thing to oppose. All the evidence is on the internet for you to find. You must show that the wealthy and influential people getting together with united states politicians (who, by attending, violate the logan act) are not discussing anything related to U.S policy, foreign or domestic. You must show that they are not secret meetings (something JFK spoke out against) and are open to public scrutiny. While you are at it you can show me why the CFR is nothing to oppose either. Show me that secret meetings are innocuous and not diametrically opposed to our democratic Republic.

Go ahead, prove that I am a nut or remain one yourself. Why don't you dismantle those two links I provided as well regarding the wired money and Afghanistan.

You think that Glenn Beck making a "break" with Bush is evidence of honesty. I view it as sniveling and deceitful flip flopping. You trust him...I do not. We must agree to disagree on that as we perceive some things differently.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Like I said, recycling old posts. I believe I responded to that exact post and your same argument in that post with this post:

I dont own so easily...

This is a pretty weak video with nothing more than a couple of words strung together which is only a snippet of Glens complete comment. That hack job reminds me of this.

But I'm sure you buy that too...

Patriot act:
www.glennbeck.com...
He like I are for the patriot act as long as it has sunsets. Check the transcripts of this on his website. Pretty easy stuff to do. And BTW Obama removed the sunset. Congratulations if you hated the patriot act under Bush. The messiah just made it the law of the land indefinitely.

Bail outs:
www.glennbeck.com...
Transcripts, Give them a read.

He was for the bailouts for all of about half a week until he saw that the US government was going to be a sugar daddy and do the same thing FDR did. Patronage...Look it up

Ron Paul:
www.glennbeck.com...

Being a fellow libertarian Paul espouses the same things that Beck does...mostly. There are areas where Beck genuinely disagrees with Paul. Because lets face it, that's Pauls Achilles heel. He has good ideas and he has kinda kooky ideas. Pauls kinda like Buchanan in this respect.

Bush Administration:
Must read transcript - www.glennbeck.com...

Direct quote from transcript:
And then when he did nothing on the border; in fact, he did the opposite on the border of what he should have done, it made no sense and that's when I began to question absolutely everything I believed about the Republicans and about George W. Bush. That was my "Come to Jesus" moment and I said wait, wait, wait. Because of what was happening on the border, I believe I even called for the impeachment of George W. Bush. It is criminal what we have done on the border.

So you see, you can believe lies put out on youtube or you can go to the source and get the truth.

And with the Bildebergs...You cant prove a negative guy. You cant prove non existence.

Better yet, how about you convince me by posting audio or video of one of their meetings.... Should b pretty easy to find...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Wow...I think I am satisfied. You have been completely backed into a corner of denial, mitigation and honestly, a lack of critical thought. Really, how can I post audio of a private meeting? Did you think that through? You don't want to look into it because you would be proven wrong about its existence.

That video is still irrelevant by the way.

www.glennbeck.com...

Here he talking with Ron Paul "Oh yeah I was wrong bla bla bla"...I can see through it and see his struggle to maintain a pro-war view for the listeners. Can you?

Like I said, you trust him and I don't. That is the big difference...just so you know here are my views, I bet they are not too far off from you're own/becks.

we should abolish the federal reserve and go back to a gold standard or other commodity.

we should end the drug war

we should protect the borders

we should bring our troops home and focus on defense

we should drastically reduce the size of the federal government

we should get rid of all laws not rooted in the constitution

Does the above sound right to you? See, Glenn tries to align himself to those views...but I don't think it is honest. I don't care if he cheered for sunsets in the patriot act, you think Bob Barr liked the bill at all? Why didn't he decry the bill? Oh and it was re-upped in 06...before Obama was around (not that I like him)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Wow...I think I am satisfied. You have been completely backed into a corner of denial, mitigation and honestly, a lack of critical thought. Really, how can I post audio of a private meeting? Did you think that through? You don't want to look into it because you would be proven wrong about its existence.

That video is still irrelevant by the way. How are you so disconnected from reality?

www.glennbeck.com...

Here he talking with Ron Paul "Oh yeah I was wrong bla bla bla"...I can see through it and see his struggle to maintain a pro-war view for the listeners. Can you?

Like I said, you trust him and I don't. That is the big difference...just so you know here are my views, I bet they are not too far off from you're own/becks.

we should abolish the federal reserve and go back to a gold standard or other commodity.

we should get of all laws not rooted in the constitution

Does the above sound right to you? See, Glenn tries to align himself to those views...but I don't think it is honest.

You are simply a delight and a case study in Glenn Beck Derangement Syndrome. I am actually sitting here and chuclking at you. You are so full of " Facepalms" " Owned " and here telling me I'm backed into a corner.

You know when you do that it looks to me that you get the football, run to the 50 yard line, spike the football and declare " TOUCHDOWN!!"

You harp and harp and harp on and on and on about this nutty Bildeberg stuff that you hold to be gospel while having no proof whatsoever then call me nut for not believing it?! Then further pretty much calling me a blind idiot for supporting something tangible like Glenn Beck... How does that work?!?!

Thanks for bring this transcript up. It lends to my point about differing opinions on the same side while working toward the common goal.

Here is a snippet out of that same transcript you posted the link to:

RON PAUL: Good. Good to be with you, Glenn.

GLENN: Would you say what I just said about our viewpoints is accurate or not?

RON PAUL: No, I think that's pretty good and it seems like you've dodged your way over a little bit closer to it. So maybe you'll come over a little closer on these things we disagree on, too.

GLENN: You know, I have to Ron, I am not a guy who's afraid to admit when I'm wrong and I'm not afraid, I think anybody who stops growing is dead. And I've come a long way toward you, you know. I didn't really understand the progressive movement up until, I'd say two years ago, I really started to get a handle on it and I really started to look at the history of our country and couple that with the context of the founders. And I've come a long way towards your way of thinking.

RON PAUL: You know, Glenn, I might say that you are one of the few that will, you know, interview me. A lot of other times, you know, they don't interview me. They ask me a question and if they don't like the answer, then they start shouting. But you over these last couple of years have been willing to interview me, and I really appreciate that.

GLENN: Not a problem. And I want to make sure that this doesn't sound like a giant love fest between us because I do disagree with you, but I want to see if I can if you can make sense to me on this. RON PAUL: Okay.

Wheres the huge rift between them?

Ron Paul is Buchananesque. He says a lot of things that make 100% perfect sense. But give him some time and he'll come at you from left field with others. Glenn Beck has never equivocated about this and said that this is one of his major sticking points with Paul. But then again isn't that always the problem with Libertarians? They don't toe the party line and have a VERY diverse belief structure... Some would say kooky?

I agree with the last part of you post. I see there we can find common ground and agree to disagree on the rest.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That video is still irrelevant by the way. How are you so disconnected from reality?

www.glennbeck.com...

we should get of all laws not rooted in the constitution

Does the above sound right to you? See, Glenn tries to align himself to those views...but I don't think it is honest.

You are simply a delight and a case study in Glenn Beck Derangement Syndrome. I am actually sitting here and chuclking at you. You are so full of " Facepalms" " Owned " and here telling me I'm backed into a corner.

You know when you do that it looks to me that you get the football, run to the 50 yard line, spike the football and declare " TOUCHDOWN!!"

You harp and harp and harp on and on and on about this nutty Bildeberg stuff that you hold to be gospel while having no proof whatsoever then call me nut for not believing it?! Then further pretty much calling me a blind idiot for supporting something tangible like Glenn Beck... How does that work?!?!

Thanks for bring this transcript up. It lends to my point about differing opinions on the same side while working toward the common goal.

Here is a snippet out of that same transcript you posted the link to:

RON PAUL: Good. Good to be with you, Glenn.

GLENN: Would you say what I just said about our viewpoints is accurate or not?

RON PAUL: No, I think that's pretty good and it seems like you've dodged your way over a little bit closer to it. So maybe you'll come over a little closer on these things we disagree on, too.

GLENN: You know, I have to Ron, I am not a guy who's afraid to admit when I'm wrong and I'm not afraid, I think anybody who stops growing is dead. And I've come a long way toward you, you know. I didn't really understand the progressive movement up until, I'd say two years ago, I really started to get a handle on it and I really started to look at the history of our country and couple that with the context of the founders. And I've come a long way towards your way of thinking.

RON PAUL: You know, Glenn, I might say that you are one of the few that will, you know, interview me. A lot of other times, you know, they don't interview me. They ask me a question and if they don't like the answer, then they start shouting. But you over these last couple of years have been willing to interview me, and I really appreciate that.

GLENN: Not a problem. And I want to make sure that this doesn't sound like a giant love fest between us because I do disagree with you, but I want to see if I can if you can make sense to me on this. RON PAUL: Okay.

Wheres the huge rift between them?

Ron Paul is Buchananesque. He says a lot of things that make 100% perfect sense. But give him some time and he'll come at you from left field with others. Glenn Beck has never equivocated about this and said that this is one of his major sticking points with Paul. But then again isn't that always the problem with Libertarians? They don't toe the party line and have a VERY diverse belief structure... Some would say kooky?

I agree with the last part of you post. I see there we can find common ground and agree to disagree on the rest.

Here you go en.wikipedia.org...

"The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are people of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military and media. Each conference is closed to the public and the press."

Indeed, all else is assertion, but what is not assertion is that American policy makers, lawmakers and politicians are not to discuss or implement policy that is not granted by the people with those who are unelected. Would you disagree with that?

here is some gold.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

here from the horses mouth. I love how he thinks there isn't anything wrong with it.

Also, I hope you know someone being "tangible" has nothing to do with being deceptive. I can be deceived by a "tangible" person with audio and books who simply puts on an act. Again, you trust him. Where you see small differences in opinion, I see a struggle to come off as a libertarian.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ya its gold aright. COMEDY GOLD! There you go again doing your little touchdown thingy.

Speaking of which you might as well just try to harpoon Beck on the whole Goldline thing. You'll have better luck.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ya its gold aright. COMEDY GOLD! There you go again doing your little touchdown thingy.

Speaking of which you might as well just try to harpoon Beck on the whole Goldline thing. You'll have better luck.

That is all you've got? You write as if you would laugh while watching government officials discuss foreign and domestic policy with unelected officials instead of American voters...oh wait.

Has it ever crossed you're mind that anyone and everyone is free to browse this website and read the crap you respond with?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That is all you've got? You write as if you would laugh while watching government officials discuss foreign and domestic policy with unelected officials instead of American voters...oh wait.

I think its pretty evident that's not " All I got ".

Isn't that whats been going on with Obama, Acorn, SEIU, Tides Foundation, Apollo Alliance?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Youre getting distracted with the fantasy of the Bildebergs while
Obama, Acorn, SEIU, Tides Foundation, Apollo Alliance are stealing America right in front of you. Congress and Obama are complicit in it.

Congress has these organizations write the bills for them, they don't read them and vote them in, Obama doesn't read them and signs them into law.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

And you're worried bout this Biledeberg fable?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I think its pretty evident that's not " All I got ".

Isn't that whats been going on with Obama, Acorn, SEIU, Tides Foundation, Apollo Alliance?

So you buy the chalk board conspiracy theory that Glenn does and call me nuts? Again, you say its a fable, but cannot even point to a lack of evidence.

"BECK: Polarize that individual and make that individual toxic. That's not coming after all of Fox, because that wakes everybody up. Do it small. Take them out one at a time. I'm just the first. And if you take me out, then what happens? Does [Bill] O'Reilly go? Does Sean [Hannity] go? Do you go? And once they clean this place out, then who goes? Is it Diane Sawyer? Is it [George] Stephanopoulos? Who is it? Who's next? I mean, it's -- I've never seen anything like it before. This, this -- the Nixon enemy list? Please. This is nothing like that. This is targeting and destroying."

The above sounds far more worried than I.

I should clarify that I have not thoroughly investigated Becks claims on this particular conspiracy, but rest assured, I will.

Just curious....have you watched "The Obama Deception"? You should watch it on google video. The guy who made it is by far the lesser evil if put next to Glenn Beck. Not that you should "follow" either of them, just saying, knowledge for the noggin.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So you buy the chalk board conspiracy theory that Glenn does and call me nuts?

"BECK: Polarize that individual and make that individual toxic. That's not coming after all of Fox, because that wakes everybody up. Do it small. Take them out one at a time. I'm just the first. And if you take me out, then what happens? Does [Bill] O'Reilly go? Does Sean [Hannity] go? Do you go? And once they clean this place out, then who goes? Is it Diane Sawyer? Is it [George] Stephanopoulos? Who is it? Who's next? I mean, it's -- I've never seen anything like it before. This, this -- the Nixon enemy list? Please. This is nothing like that. This is targeting and destroying."

I should clarify that I have not thoroughly investigated Becks claims on this particular conspiracy, but rest assured, I will.

OMG you are L-O-S-T

You need to read a little more on that quote. He's laying out the Alinsky tactic against Talk radio. Its like I'm debating a 12 year old here and I'm honestly starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

You're trying to argue from a point of ignorance about what this man has said and the context it was said in.

Please try to slow down and digest what you are reading before you decide to post it in a game of gotcha.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you buy the chalk board conspiracy theory that Glenn does and call me nuts?

OMG you are L-O-S-T

You need to read a little more on that quote. He's laying out the Alinsky tactic against Talk radio. Its like I'm debating a 12 year old here and I'm honestly starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

You're trying to argue from a point of ignorance about what this man has said and the context it was said in.

Please try to slow down and digest what you are reading before you decide to post it in a game of gotcha.

Wow, yeah I read the rest of that quoted garbage. I thought Alex Jones was bad...Beck has completely upstaged him with such false paranoia and you're attempts to shut me down are pathetic.

Context my rear end.

"Watch out Glenn, Jim Wallis is gonna beat you to death with a bible!"

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Wow, yeah I read the rest of that quoted garbage. I thought Alex Jones was bad...Beck has completely upstaged him with such false paranoia and you're attempts to shut me down are pathetic.

Context my rear end.

No apology for posting false information? No surprise...

I understand. Posting things out of desperation will get you in trouble from time to time.

Typical you just go into attacking the messenger when the message turns out to be true.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join