It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trains collide in east India after blast on tracks, many deaths feared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

But officials say it is too early to say if the Maoists are to blame.

I hope it's the maoists... Please please please! I don't want that to be ISI... If it's Maoists, at least India won't go nuts against Pakistan...

There's a lot of maoists camps/rebels in India...China is backing them of course...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
India doesnt go nuts against Pakistan. They are training camp of terrorists and large contributor of terrorism. Note here i'm not talking about all Pakistan citizens. There must be quite a few percentage who doesnt like their country soil being used for these terror training activities. Also note that India is not exporting terrorism and has always been a peaceful country. Politicians in India are crooks and doesnt really care about Indians getting killed as long as they are not killed. Ofcourse this doent mean Naxals in any way are ok. But it is India's internal problem and the attacks are only on Indian soils. These Naxalites are backed by Kashmiri militants and vice versa. China is supplying them weapons. The funds for these organisations come from mining business organisations. Naxals blackmail them and collect funds.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
And now this is happening in Pakistan...

Gunfire, blasts reported at two mosques in Lahore, Pakistan, according to local TV

Hopefully it's not India backed crazies.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Believe me. It cannot be. These fools at the government dont have that much brain or guts. The guy who attacked Indian parliament is still not hanged and the guy who attacked Mumbai probably will not be hanged anytime soon.
Just because of the incompetence of leaders of Pakistan ( Cant control terrorist in their country and it is now backfiring) and leaders of India ( Cant protect the innocent citizens of India dying because of outside entities.)
Yet the thing i dont understand is both governments are corrupt to the roots and if these terror stuff stops both can focus on their improvement for the welfare of people. But they wont do that. When people die of hunger both the governments buy weapons and keep on piling up. There 2 possibilities.
1)Full fledged war or
2)Proper talks and complete eradication of terror camps in Pakistan.

If US solves the latter the problem will be less serious. Else... Its left to the hands of crazy and corrupt leaders of both countries.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Death Toll Mounts in India's Train Sabotage

Indian rescue workers Saturday resumed the gruesome search for victims of a train wreck blamed on Maoist saboteurs, with fears that the final death toll could exceed 150.

It was the deadliest Maoist attack in recent memory and is likely to ramp up pressure on the government which has already been severely criticized for its handling of the left-wing insurgency. ¸

So now it seems it's confirmed that it was Maoists... it first their MO anyway.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Maoists issued a statement that they didnt do it. Usually these people claim these stuff they do. Even in the recent para military porces murders of about 75 CRPF getting killed they claimed they did it. But this one they issued a statement that they didnt do it. Whatever it is , it is very sad innocent people getting killed for personal gain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join