It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

League Central President told aliens are on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

McElroy also said that the document he viewed while at the State Legislature made referrence to the opportunity for Eisenhower to meet the alien visitors.

This new revelation could result in timely support for the August 2010 election on the Denver ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission.

The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and whistle-blower testimony regarding UFOs and visitors to Earth of extraterrestrial origin.

It would then share such evidence with the public through the Denver city government web site at no cost to the city budget. The aim of the commission is to brief the public with information previously viewed only by a privileged few.

source
This sounds interesting. It is not the first time when a possible insider has come forward. This one is however talking a commission being made to reveal this information to the masses. That is something a little different.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I agree. And if I lived in Denver, my vote would be YES.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Manta
thanks for posting

Now what we need here is for some one in the Denver area to chime in and lets us all know what is happening with that vote.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, you really do have to consider this source.

Why in the world would some insignificant state legislator from some tiny little back country state as New Hampshire have been privy to this information in the 1950's?

Has any one with half a brain even thought of that?

I think this person is living out some fantasy because there is no one around to call B.S. on him.

Well,I call B.S. on this.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

One
Ok so you are calling the bs flag, that's fine, but it does not change the point that this can be confirmed if some one from the Denver area can chime in and tell us if there is any thing coming up to be voted on as what was described in the source article.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i wish they would just disclose everything and move on, we are obviously using there tech, enough allready. there here, there alien, get use to it .

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Did some research on the net, and this is the initiative article in more detail from 2009:

"The campaign to put an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative on the Denver, Colorado ballot was re-launched May 9 at the Colorado UFO Briefing. The petition for collecting signatures was approved on May 4 by the Denver Election office. August 7 is the deadline for campaign supporters to gather almost 4,000 signatures of registered Denver voters in order for the issue to be put on the November 2009 election ballot.

Proponents of the initiative aim to take disclosure of UFO and extraterrestrial phenomena directly to 'the People'. The renewed effort has come from impatience with elected U.S. government officials who have not indicated any interest in disclosing UFO 'X-files' that have been kept secret for over 60 years. This puts the U.S. lagging far behind other countries that have released similar files.

Below is the text of the ballot question that would be placed on the ballot. Following the question is the full text of the proposed ordinance that would be entered into the Denver Revised Municipal Code if the measure is passed by the voters.

BALLOT TITLE
“Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations?” Yes___ No___

FULL TEXT OF PETITION
Be it enacted by the People of the City and County of Denver
The Code of the City and County of Denver is amended by the addition of a new division to read:

DIVISION 12. EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION

Sec. 2-255.59. Definitions. As used in this division:
1. Extraterrestrial intelligent being means a form of life assumed to exist or originate from outside the Earth or its atmosphere
2. Extraterrestrial vehicle means a non-living method of transportation originating from outside the Earth or its atmosphere
3. Exopolitics means the study of the key individuals, political or other institutions, and processes associated with extraterrestrial life.

Sec. 2-255.60. Legislative intent.
The People of the City and County of Denver hereby declare that:
1. The presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence, official government documents, and whistleblowers formerly working for the U.S. Government and government contractors;
2. Evidence of extraterrestrial beings has been known by United States presidents since President Franklin Roosevelt, including President Ronald Reagan as disclosed in his presentation to the United Nations regarding extraterrestrial matters;
3. Since at least 1947, the United States government has denied knowledge of this evidence, thus placing the public and local governments at potential risk and disadvantage;
4. The United States government has suppressed, and withheld from the public, evidence of advanced clean energy, transportation and other technologies of extraterrestrial origin. These technologies could potentially offer substantial economic relief for our most pressing social and economic concerns, including a reduction of pollution and at least partial replacement of fossil fuels with affordable non-polluting energy sources, and other advanced technologies;
5. Local government officials have rejected or ignored the need to prepare city personnel and citizens for potential contact or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles even though:
a. Multiple federal government agencies have acknowledged the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings, through hundreds of official documents, but have not informed our citizens about how to intelligently and responsibly respond to UFO/extraterrestrial encounters;
b. Hundreds of top military leaders, government scientists, government contractors, commercial airline pilots, air traffic controllers and NASA officials, many with Top Secret clearances, have been disclosing their personal experiences and involvement in interacting with UFOs not from Earth and, in some cases, their apparent extraterrestrial intelligent occupants;
c. A credible non-profit organization has received over ten thousand (10,000) written reports of UFO sightings, primarily in the U.S., during just the period Nov. 2005 - April 2008. The total number of reports nationally in 2008 was more than twice the number from the previous year. There have been more than 1,000 written reports of Colorado UFO sightings submitted to the same organization during the period of Jan. 2000 - April 2008;
d. Government denial, ridicule, and a lack of public awareness about this credible evidence prevent the responsible evaluation of potential risks and benefits for the safety, health, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings;
6. At present our government does not have any protocols for:
a. Responsibly evaluating, documenting, and acting on citizen reports of encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings, regardless of the highly unusual and credible evidence that may attend such encounters and interactions; or
b. Referring such reports to properly trained city personnel, or private professional individuals or organizations that have responsibly dealt with such matters in a professional manner;
7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to responsibly and adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs; and
8. The creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission will help to ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors and, ultimately, facilitate the most harmonious, peaceful, mutually respectful, and beneficial coexistence possible between extraterrestrial intelligent beings and human beings.
Source: www.examiner.com...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And it's a go for August 2010 for voters to decide:

"The ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission is finally going to Denver voters. In a letter dated November 30, Denver City Clerk and Recorder, Stephanie Y. O’Malley, confirmed sufficiency of the petition. The letter informed Jeff Peckman, chief proponent of the initiative, that “the Denver Elections Division has found a sufficient number of valid signatures to place the measure on the ballot…at the next citywide election.”

Well over 10,000 signatures were submitted to obtain the 3,974 valid signatures needed. If the voters pass the measure, it would create a commission funded entirely by “grants, gifts, and donations”. The full text of the initiative lists the reasons for creating the commission, along with qualifications and duties of commission members.

A major task of the commission will be to collect credible evidence that extraterrestrial intelligent beings and their 'UFO' vehicles have been visiting Earth. The evidence will then be displayed on the Denver City government web site. The seven regular members of the commission will also try to determine both risks and benefits of interacting with extraterrestrial visitors.

UFO disclosure advocates claim that private citizens have a lot of evidence about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors and want to make it public. They also claim that the U.S. Government has refused to disclose its UFO files for over 60 years. Testimony by highly credible whistleblowers in the Disclosure Project has revealed a massive and costly government cover-up and hoax related to the UFO files. National governments of other major countries have already released secret documents on UFOs and left the U.S. far behind.

This first-of-its-kind ballot initiative attracted worldwide media attention when it began in April 2008. Recent movies like Race to Witch Mountain, District Nine, The Fourth Kind, Skyrunners, and Ben 10: Alien Swarm, show the huge ongoing interest by the public and the news media in UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors. The Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission ballot initiative is being watched worldwide for its potential impact on U.S. government disclosure of UFO files.

The initiative’s proponents will have more than eight months for voter education. Updates on the initiative campaign will be posted at the EXTRA Campaign web site and presented at other public events."

Source: www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Well there is an extensive thread here with more than 700 replies if you need more information as discussed by ATS members:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
"Hello? General McSqueezy? This is Marge Simpson from the Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission and I'd like some information about those weird murals out at the airport. Hello? Hello?"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Manta
some good information, thanks, star

So now we know there is a ballot happening, and with then thousand signatures when they only needed a little less then four thousand, I would guess it should pass. The only problem I really see with it is I think the commission will have just about zero power to get to any of the documents.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
The only problem I really see with it is I think the commission will have just about zero power to get to any of the documents.

Maybe they can get some bigwigs from New Hampshire to pull some strings.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Thanks for the thought,
its just the way I am looking at it, what they need is some one who can pull some strings in the Fed government with the people who fund and keep records for the Majestic arena. And and city commission just wont be able to to do that. Although having standing senators on your side might help. And I do see this as a stepping stone to state, and federal commissions.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The UFO commission from what I am reading will act in the capacity of a library versus having the power to demand any documents from Washington, etc., and will also be receiving reports, and investigating those reports. This statement on the ballot is very significant as it is unique in the United States for a city and county to participate in such activities, and as you indicated is one more step towards disclosure:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sec. 2-255.60. Legislative intent.
"The People of the City and County of Denver hereby declare that:
1. The presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence, official government documents, and whistleblowers formerly working for the U.S. Government and government contractors."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this indicates the overall plans of this commission:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"6. At present our government does not have any protocols for:

a. Responsibly evaluating, documenting, and acting on citizen reports of encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings, regardless of the highly unusual and credible evidence that may attend such encounters and interactions; or

b. Referring such reports to properly trained city personnel, or private professional individuals or organizations that have responsibly dealt with such matters in a professional manner;

7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to responsibly and adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs; and

8. The creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission will help to ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors and, ultimately, facilitate the most harmonious, peaceful, mutually respectful, and beneficial coexistence possible between extraterrestrial intelligent beings and human beings."

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

The UFO commission from what I am reading will act in the capacity of a library versus having the power to demand any documents from Washington, etc., and will also be receiving reports, and investigating those reports. This statement on the ballot is very significant as it is unique in the United States for a city and county to participate in such activities, and as you indicated is one more step towards disclosure:

I am not a law expert but I think I can safely say no two bit city commission is going to have one iota of power to demand anything from Washington. But I do agree that fact that it is on the ballet is significant. I would like to think that in my lifetime we might see nondisclosure.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join