It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Jesus' Father?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ahh, it was a trick question!

I fail.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Naeem82

That sounds very far fetched. Joesph did not father Jesus. His birth was consider a virgin birth. I.E a Virgin Birth.

A Virgin Birth.... Hmmmmm...

Ahh... soooo.... Richard Branson is the father then? I mean... he's got a beard right! And he's all powerful too! He controls the heavens! What more proof does one need? OMFG!

IRM

[edit on 28/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

Who Is Jesus' Father? Jesus father is Osama Bin Laden. How you ask well they both have long beards, similar facial structure such as elongated face, long hair, both dress somewhat similar and their nose and eye region also match.

Although there are few experts who proclaim Jesus himself had sex with Mary and impregnated her so that he could be born..i know it sounds strange or wierd and incestuous but after all God works in mysterious ways...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by anonmoux]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Dude. Nobody is biting on your posts here. Why don't you just make your big reveal (on ATS of all places) and tell us who you are?

I wait in anticipation.

Today, junior!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you better looking on wat happend to jesus child......!
maria magdalena gaved birth to his son... the so called rice from the death...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wasn't Jesus suppose to be his own father, the old Trinity thing. Father, son & holy spirit.

Jesus did his own mum, yuk.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Wasn't Jesus suppose to be his own father, the old Trinity thing. Father, son & holy spirit.

Jesus did his own mum, yuk.

The ULTIMATE MILF..

Oh no.. Umm

Ignore that..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Horus's story is nothing like Jesus's and it's quite clear to anyone that knows anything about his myth.
For instance, alot of people claim that Jesus and Horus both share a virgin birth.
This is true in a sense, but it's not what you think.
Osiris was killed by his brother set, Isis then gathered up all of osiris's body parts(Except his penis which was thrown in the nile and eaten by a catfish) and used that to ressurect Osiris and a golden penis, which she then used to impregnate herself.

Now, it may just be my ignorance of the bible, but I don't remember mary running around with a golden penis.

No, that was Rebeka running around with the "household gods". She sat on them to hide them from Leban.

Every religious story is the same, because they are all describing reductionist themes.

Jesus is Horus. Jesus was raised Egyptian.

If you read the word it says, "Out of EGYPT (which also means Mary from Miriam which is eMitzraim which also means Metropolis) I have called my people Israel"

Hebrew means "Far off". It comes from Eber, like E-bert which is what we derive EVER from.

Far off is "the vanishing point" which is what the pyramid represents...The vanishing point when all "Matter" condenses to the "Farther" to make "present".

The three crosses are the pyramids, which are also called "The ARk" in the old testement.

One thing to understand. None of the names in the bible are people. Each name represents an action, as that is all God (The living--You, Me, Us) honors....People who do what they say, people who don't die in their own blood. Spirit gives life forward in the flesh and we bare it.

The holy spirit is exactly what it says and not a force you don't know. A hollowed spirit. This is what happens during the 9 months or 40 wks or 150days of gestation that the "holy spirit" is performing a new creation from two, by a new ONE...a baby

These are the feet upon the mountain tops (heads of the elders) that bring good news......."It's a girl or it's a boy"....

Generation to generation for ever....."Unto Abraham and his SEED who is without end."

Toss to the wind, reap the whirlwind......The Master Baiter.....lying in wait.

Peace

[edit on 28-5-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonmoux

Who Is Jesus' Father? Jesus father is Osama Bin Laden. How you ask well they both have long beards, similar facial structure such as elongated face, long hair, both dress somewhat similar and their nose and eye region also match.

Although there are few experts who proclaim Jesus himself had sex with Mary and impregnated her so that he could be born..i know it sounds strange or wierd and incestuous but after all God works in mysterious ways...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by anonmoux]

Let God explain it to you.....just be careful to follow along.

peace

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Whilst humourous, I walked away thinking "??????????"

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Whilst humourous, I walked away thinking "??????????"

Cheers

What it all comes down to is this...everyone is only begotten one time...

As that line started at once, so to can it end at once. It only takes one man to destroy generations and generations. Don't reproduce, end the race.

We are in a relay, but not passing batons, rather genes that is "Genesis".

23 from this Sanhedrin and 23 from the next Sanhedrin make the great sanhedrin who judges your works, that is your children to whom the kingdom belong.

Peace

"Tomorrow begat tomorrow, tomorrow begat tomorrow"...Soundgarden

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It makes no difference what his name is. He is the same yesturday, today and forever, our supreme and powerful creator. He demands and deserves our honor and respect.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Uhm , I read about this yesterday, (edit) I THINK the name of Jesus is Iesu ..

I cant find the site I read it on atm , but, it was som Zuz and zu-zu and Ea-Su involved...

[edit on 28/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I cant find the site I read it on atm , but, it was som Zuz and zu-zu and Ea-Su involved...

Thats because theres no "J" in hebrew or latin... (or greek btw)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread on Icke's site by you answers any questions I might have about you.

Have you considered seeking help from a mental health professional? I do not mean this as a personal attack and I'm serious. Are you posting from a facility of some sort?

[edit on 5/28/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Thats because theres no "J" in hebrew or latin... (or greek btw)

that could be, Im no expert in hebrew.or Latin for that matter, I rely on that people talking about it are talking the truth..

Like God could be Technicians, who's jobs were to plant life on planets, being not the most highs...

Im still trying to find the page I read yesterday .. I just read the site without noticing the url ..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
in answer to Who/Whom is Jesus' Father?

Most of Earth's Gods are associated with Baal, Ashtoreth, and Tammuz (the Cross of Christ).
El Baal being the Father God who died on the tree (cross) and resurrected as Tammuz the Son. In other accounts Tammuz is the Son of Baal and dies on a tree (Ezekiel 8:14).
The Father/Son dying and "living again" is the central theme of many Gods (John 3:1-14). [...]

source; www.articlesbase.com...

EL BAAL is the 'Father' of Jesus, since Jesus wasn't procreated through normal reproductive agencies...Joseph the builder/architect/woodwright of Capernum was only the husband of Mary of the line of David.
Just how this conception was achieved is a Mystery, only speculation can follow

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

in answer to Who/Whom is Jesus' Father?

Most of Earth's Gods are associated with Baal, Ashtoreth, and Tammuz (the Cross of Christ).
El Baal being the Father God who died on the tree (cross) and resurrected as Tammuz the Son. In other accounts Tammuz is the Son of Baal and dies on a tree (Ezekiel 8:14).
The Father/Son dying and "living again" is the central theme of many Gods (John 3:1-14). [...]

source; www.articlesbase.com...

EL BAAL is the 'Father' of Jesus, since Jesus wasn't procreated through normal reproductive agencies...Joseph the builder/architect/woodwright of Capernum was only the husband of Mary of the line of David.
Just how this conception was achieved is a Mystery, only speculation can follow

You are confusing the 'seed of the serpent' with the 'seed of men'.

Genesis 3:15 "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

The history in the biblical manuscripts is a genetic struggle...
...true human genetics running the guantlet of forces to destroy it.

Jesus was born of the true human genetic line that was preserved via Noah, Abraham and Israel.

Baal, Ashtoreth, and Tammuz were responsible for or products of the 'seed of the serpent'....
...but would certainly like to take credit for Jesus as part of the confusion that you suggest.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To be clear, I am speaking of Jesus' Father as being God our Creator and not of an Earthly form like Joseph, or whatever one may think.

Quite simply they must have known that God's Name is JA or correctly JA MN, which reflects I AM and AMEN. Ja Mn is a proper name in meaning, for example JA means one who is, has knowledge, is born, exists, etc, while Mn is mind, memory,being,exists,etc. JA = Ya for their languages and IA for the Greeks. J,I and Y interchange.
What they did is altered His last name with the H branding of hveh or howeh meaning "to become", who will be, who is,etc, vanity,ruin, destruction, shovel, goats, etc, (see strongs concordance), hence the lesser "title" of yahweh as "Lord" as translated from the Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate as a replacement for Adonai.
Yahweh is not a name, it is a title meaning Lord. However, on a positive note, it clearly also tells us JA who IS.

Min and Amen, who are the same Egyptian Gods, IS the oldest God for Egypt going back to predynastic prior to Menes just like the Goddess Neith who is the same as Athena for the Greeks.(Atlantean Libyan Goddesses, Mneseus was also an Atlantean King)
All other Gods came after Min. (Atum,Aten, Osiris,Isis,Horus, etc.) Don't let anyone or anything tell you differently.
Osiris,Isis and Horus are doctrines of eastern inter-relations, (eg;Phoenicia, Sumeria,Babylon) and a disguised facit of evil, for evil arose also through Egypt. Thus the evil secret societies look to Egypt, for example Qabbalah of Egypt is Kabbalah of the hebrews and asiatics.
Min or Amen is JA MN.

What they do is disguise lies with truth so it is easier for you to believe the lie since you believe whatever is truth to you. Zeitgeist movies are an example of this. Thus the Bible is also a disguise. (Bi-Ba-Al = Two Spirits of The Sun = Two Sons = The 3 and The 8 = The Christ and zatan. Sa = Risen Son, Za = Fallen Son.)
How you envision your own truths of the bible will lead you down one path or up another. It is a test for you to choose between Good or Evil and how that psychology will effect your lives. (for example murdering in the name of a lord's title like yahweh or allah or not harming any living thing like Jainism.)

Jahveh (Yahweh)

The Septuagint and the Vulgate render the name generally by "Lord" (Kyrios, Dominus), a translation of Adonai — usually substituted for Jehovah in reading.

It has been maintained by some recent scholars that the word Jehovah dates only from the year 1520 (cf. Hastings, "Dictionary of the Bible", II, 1899, p. 199: Gesenius-Buhl, "Handwörterbuch", 13th ed., 1899, p. 311). Drusius (loc. cit., 344) represents Peter Galatinus as the inventor of the word Jehovah, and Fagius as it propagator in the world of scholars and commentators.

The theory that Jahveh is of Egyptian origin may have a certain amount of a priori probability, as Moses was educated in Egypt. Still, the proofs are not convincing:
(Jesus is also thought of having been initiated in Egypt and a seldom known gnostic script relates Jesus as stating the Egyptians as His favored children.)

•Röth (Die Aegypt. und die Zoroastr. Glaubenslehre, 1846, p. 175) derives the Hebrew name from the ancient moon-god Ih or Ioh. But there is no connection between the Hebrew Jahveh and the moon (cf. Pierret, "Vocabul. Hiérogl.", 1875, p. 44).
•Plutarch (De Iside, 9) tells us that a statue of Athene (Neith) in Sais bore the inscription: "I am all that has been, is, and will be". But Tholuck (op. cit., 1867, pp. 189-205) shows that the meaning of this inscription is wholly different from that of the name Jahveh.
•The patrons of the Egyptian origin of the sacred name appeal to the common Egyptian formula, Nuk pu nuk but though its literal signification is "I am I", its real meaning is "It is I who" (cf. Le Page Renouf, "Hibbert Lectures for 1879", p. 244).

To take up the ancient writers:

•Diodorus Siculus writes Jao (I, 94);
•Irenaeus (Against Heresies II.35.3), Jaoth;
•the Valentinian heretics (Irenaeus, Against Heresies I.4.1), Jao;
•Clement of Alexandria (Stromata V.6), Jaou;
•Origen (Commentary on John II.1), Jao;
•Porphyry (Eusebius, "Praep. evang", I, ix, in P.G., XXI, col. 72), Jeuo;
•Epiphanius (Against Heresies I.3.40), Ja or Jabe;
•Pseudo-Jerome ("Breviarium in Pss.", in P.L., XXVI, 828), Jaho;
•the Samaritans (Theodoret, in "Ex. quaest.", xv, in P.G., LXXX, col. 244), Jabe;
•James of Edessa (cf. Lamy, "La science catholique", 1891, p. 196), Jehjeh;

(1) The Septuagint is the most ancient translation of the Old Testament and consequently is invaluable to critics for understanding and correcting the Hebrew text (Massorah), the latter, such as it has come down to us, being the text established by the Massoretes in the sixth century A.D. Many textual corruptions, additions, omissions, or transpositions must have crept into the Hebrew text between the third and second centuries B.C. and the sixth and seventh centuries of our era;

The Septuagint Version is first mentioned in a letter of Aristeas to his brother Philocrates. Here, in substance, is what we read of the origin of the version. Ptolemy II Philadelphus, King of Egypt (287-47 BC) had recently established a valuable library at Alexandria. He was persuaded by Demetrius of Phalarus, chief librarian, to enrich it with a copy of the sacred books of the Jews. To win the good graces of this people, Ptolemy, by the advice of Aristeas, an officer of the royal guard, an Egyptian by birth and a pagan by religion, emancipated 100,000 slaves in different parts of his kingdom. He then sent delegates, among whom was Aristeas, to Jerusalem, to ask Eleazar, the Jewish high-priest, to provide him with a copy of the Law, and Jews capable of translating it into Greek. The embassy was successful: a richly ornamented copy of the Law was sent to him and seventy-two Israelites, six from each tribe, were deputed to go to Egypt and carry out the wish of the king. They were received with great honor and during seven days astonished everyone by the wisdom they displayed in answering seventy-two questions which they were asked; then they were led into the solitary island of Pharos, where they began their work, translating the Law, helping one another and comparing translations in proportion as they finished them. At the end of seventy-two days, their work was completed, The translation was read in presence of the Jewish priests, princes, and people assembled at Alexandria, who all recognized and praised its perfect conformity with the Hebrew original. The king was greatly pleased with the work and had it placed in the library.

*As I mentioned if you read The Letter of Aristeas, 72 times the Rabbis only mentioned the Creator's Name as being.......GOD. Not once was yahweh or jehova mentioned.
This appears to reflect Jesus' comment in John that THEY KNEW NOT GOD NOR HIS NAME.

Source; New Advent.org

King James Bible, New Testament, John: chapter 8.

31 THEN JESUS SAID TO THOSE JEWS who believed him: If you continue in my word, you shall be my disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth: and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him: WE AR THE SEED OF ABRAHAM: and we have never been slaves to any man

39 They (Jews/Pharisees/Judaens) answered and said to him: ABRAHAM IS OUR FATHER. Jesus says to them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I HAVE HEARD OF GOD. THIS ABRAHAM DID NOT.

They (Jews/Pharisees/Judaens) said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded and came. For I came not of myself: but he sent me. 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word.

44 YOU (Jews/Pharisees/Judaens) ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL: and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning: and he stood not in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not. 46 Which of you shall convince me of sin? If I say the truth to you, why do you not believe me: 47 He that is of God hears the words of God. Therefore you hear them not, because YOU ARE NOT OF GOD.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Well then, if Pharisees and Judaen Jews are stated by Jesus as of the devil and yahweh is their father, like abraham, then what does that say for yahweh? A disguise of a 2000 year old lie? Is this why Judas betrayed the Christ disguised as a devil?

What happened to Abraham and why did Jesus say they are of the devil?

Simple.----------- Abraam became Abra-H-am just like they altered JA MN to Ja-HveH or disguised The Garden of Avila as H-avila-H.

H was satan's branded trademark, thus as Jesus said they are of the devil, therefore they are called H-Ebrews. (pHoenicians/pHaraoHs, Horus,Hotep,ptaH > pHanes)
What geometric symbol do we find in the Jewish Star of David? The Hexagon. (hexagon, hex, to curse, a coffin)
The occultic satanist, Aleister Crowley claims that the Ritual of the Pentagram opens up a hexagonal field for demons.
My Secret teachings of the letter H=8=Z=26=8=Za = Zatan = ZatHanel HatuptaH (8 + 8 letters, last name anagram = Hat Putah = Hat of a wHore. Alls that's missing is U (you), thus Umans became H-Umans. See? (8,88,888 or 8888 = real number of the Beast = entwined Serpents = 33 faced together = Freemasons.(pHreemaZAns)
Revelations - 8 heads hath the beast.(3 are seen while 5 are hidden = the evil family,6,7,8,9 and the cleaving son of change, 5 or 10.)
Izraele = eleaZAr = Ra-Za-El = King Satan Lord. (razael = demon) = Zionists.
eleaZAr = Chief Rabbi Priest = eliZA his mother = eliZAbeth = Eli-Za-Beth = Lord Satan House.
(black sun on their heads and praying to the ground or stone walls)

There are two Suns. The Golden Sun and The Black Sun or Two Sons, meaning the Golden Orus (White-Good) or the Black Horus.(Black-Evil)

When our Sun in the sky was born, the intense energy of it's birth created an opposite and black sun to itself in our universe.
(sort of like shadows being embedding from nuclear explosions or how photography works.)

The ritual murder of the Son of Man (Apis Bull, Serapaeum Mysteries) is to exchange Him for the dominion of the Son of Evil.
Thus Philitis the Shepherd was murdered on December the Tenth at 8:08am by Snoferu and Khufu in the year 3474.bC.
The same day that the Black Horus was born. See?

Who Am I? I AM many things and many titles.

I AM the 5th born of 3 on your day of destruction and rebirth being November The First, All Saints Day.
What I destroy I rebuild, thus it is the paradox of my life governed by the 5 like the 5 Diamonds on my Golden Ring.
I AM the Eye of Ra visible in my Garden of Avila.
I AM the Face on the Babe in your Garden of Avila.
I AM the Apis Bull in your Garden of Avila.
I AM the rescuer of your Cup of the Covenant.
I AM the path to the Oval light of Evermore.
I AM the hidden Constellation of Cassiopeia.(M)

I AM the Waters that restored life to Tansania from her droughts.
I AM the Fireballs over India.
I AM He who makes night as day.

I AM the 5 who governs the 3's.
I AM Mr.44 who governs the entwined SerpentS.

Of one Good male I have Risen in Carina Nebula while the other evil hermaphrodite I have Zealed in the Pit of the Calling in kHenYa.

I AM the Sword of Avila.
I AM He who corrects time to 10:10 from 11:11.

I AM Atlantean as you ALL are.

I AM a Child of I AM as you ALL are.

Bare Witness for these Signs are Revealed.
sites.google.com...

Pray With Father JA MN Worship No Stone Command No Death Love Thy Neighbour Preserve our Histories

AMEN.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ring of Power gets into the commonalities between Christianity and the Egyptian religion. Apparently Amen-Ra was their god and it played a role in "amen" being said in Christianity, Judaism and Islam. People are secretly praising "the hidden one". Much more plus a convincing case for the real life of Jesus in that documentary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join