It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Jesus' Father?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
reply to post by hippomchippo

So everyone should do you homework?

I have a question? WHY ARE FOLKS SO DARN LAZY? THERE IS THE LIBRARY, THERE IS GOOGLE. The info is at your finger tips within seconds. Get to searching already! JEEZ

What? You made the claim that there are 200 similar traits to Horus as to Jesus, now you can't back them up?
Perhaps you should do the homework on documentaries you watch before you say something that isn't true

[edit on 27-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes and the claim is true. Stop being lazy as once you find it FOR YOURSELF, you wont have to ask anyone else to do your homework for you.

Do you need me to come over there and type on your keyboard to google.com and then type "horus jesus comparison". JEEZ DUDE COME ON, stop being ridiculous. I refuse to do anyones searching for them.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes and the claim is true. Stop being lazy as once you find it FOR YOURSELF, you wont have to ask anyone else to do your homework for you.

Do you need me to come over there and type on your keyboard to google.com and then type "horus jesus comparison". JEEZ DUDE COME ON, stop being ridiculous. I refuse to do anyones searching for them.

So basically, you get to say Jesus and Horus are very similar, then not have to back it up at all?
Jeez, that's fantastic logic.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i think a better question would be who was his mother? what made her special? why was she chosen? who examined her? (virgin birth)i would also like to no more about joseph his step father. not much written about him which makes me wonder what was his story? all questions the church will not answer

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thats right because #1) I am not obligated to hold your hand and show you anything. #2) I personally dont care one bit if you believe me or not. #3) I DESPISE LAZY folks. Good day!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thats right because #1) I am not obligated to hold your hand and show you anything. #2) I personally dont care one bit if you believe me or not. #3) I DESPISE LAZY folks. Good day!

Hilarious.
You are not obliged to follow through with your statements with any sort of evidence?
You hate lazy people, yet don't have the time to go through and back up any of your statements with evidence.
Good day, and I hope you'll start using evidence instead of crappy documentaries like zeitgeist that parade around truth and twist it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Its funny you really could have learned some stuff already on your own in the time you have been trying so HARD in this thread to get me to do your researching for you!! SILLY YOU, you could have become a little bit closer to discovering the truth if you would have just put the energy into using your keyboard, and internet access instead of persuading me to DO IT FOR YOU. Silly, SILLY!!

I'm so sorry, but I'm not your Daddy!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Its funny you really could have learned some stuff already on your own in the time you have been trying so HARD in this thread to get me to do your researching for you!! SILLY YOU, you could have become a little bit closer to discovering the truth if you would have just put the energy into using your keyboard, and internet access instead of persuading me to DO IT FOR YOU. Silly, SILLY!!

You made the claim, then refused to back it up at all.
That's poor research on your part for not being able to back up your claim.
It's not my job to prove your theories one way or the other, it's yours.
You keep saying you're not my dad and resorting to caps, calm down.
Just step back for a few minutes, come back, then search for the actual evidence of what zeitgeist claims, maybe you'll learn something.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Et tu brute. We are not obligated to do research to support your assertions! It has always been the intellectual duty of any one making an assertion to provide evidence to support their contention. Talk about being lazy!!!!!!!!! It's your contention, your job to back up your statement. Telling some to "go fish" does not cut it. By the way:

www.tektonics.org...

Now I have quoted both an atheist and a christian that says your contention is BS.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by jagdflieger]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And you're apparantly quite ignorant of basic evidence presentation.
Let me give you an example of what you just did
Person1: I have evidence that the sun is really the moon in the day!
Person2: Really? Can I see?
Person1: No you idiot, I'm not your dad, go look it up yourself.
See the flaw?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Some of you remind me of Jesus when he told the Pharisees that they do not know his words because they do not hear.
Thus you do not know my words because you do not read to comprehend.
I had clearly stated that yahweh IS NOT Jesus' Father nor is "it" our True God.
Yahweh simply means "Lord of vanity and Destruction" as translated from hebrew or Lord to become = antichrist and or satan.
Jesus told you that they are of their father the devil and a murderer at the onset. Thus cain slew abel, see?

Jesus told you that before Abraham was I AM.
God told moses to tell the people His name is I AM.

Jesus starts sentences saying AMEN, AMEN I say unto you!

AMEN AND I AM are the same, they are Jesus' Father's Name.

AMEN, AMEN I say unto you that you have eyes but do not see!
OH FATHER,OH FATHER I say unto you that you have eyes but do not see!

I AM, AMEN, MIN are all the same GOD Who Is JA MN. (the picture explains this)

JA MN or JA translates into English as JOHN. (Ja, Jao,Joa,Jon,John)

JOHN baptised The Christ, see? (symbolic hidden meaning)

The Trinity of The Father,The Son and The Holy Spirit can be witnessed in my Garden of Avila in Tansania from an actual Google earth satellite pic.(second picture)

The Holy Spirit is also God's Wife or Your Mother just as God is your Father, not only the Spirit that unites the Son with the Father but also the Mother.

God JA MN is our Creator.
God's Wife, The Holy Spirit, The Universe is our Mother.
The Son of Man is their First Born in their image and likeness, hence Us = Umans = A.

1=God
2=Goddess
3=The Son (.111.)
4=The Daughter

5 = Change

6,7,8,9 = The Opposite Family (Pharisees,satanists etc.)

10 = Change (2 x 5)

1-10 = 5 sets of Twins = 5 even and 5 odd.

Left hand, Right hand.

Sa = Risen Son = Golden Orus
Za = Fallen Son = Black Horus
(why you see many similiarites between H-orus and The Christ, the battle between Good and Evil or the exchanging of The Son.)

Twin pillars of boAZ and JoAb = ZA(satan) and the twin Ob harlots(Isis) versus JA(God). 1(god) vs 8 (satan)= 9
Notice that 8 is the Black son of the opposite family (third one) and H is the eighth letter. pHaraoh,pHarisee,ptaH,imHotep,Heaven,Hell.
Zatan = ZatHanel HatuptaH
Za is drawn by an Egyptian Ankh in Linear A letters. Z = 26 = 8.
The real number of the beast is 8 or 88 or 888 or 8888.
666 = servants of sin = pharisees = zionists masonic oligarchy = nwo

Thus Umans became H-umans, see?

8888 was the actual date set for our destruction from the last one at 6482.bC. (2406.aD not 2012, however something significant must happen since 2012=5 = change)

Those two pictures explain it all.

JA MN is Jesus' Father who is the Same Father for ALL the Sons of Man throughout the AEONS.

Since my face is on The Babe in The Garden, I guess you can figure out who my Father also is.
Does my name ring a bell?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jagdflieger

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO RESEARCH PURE HISTORY!! I specifically told you not to research sites of folks with certain beliefs. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU FOLKS? I feel like I am in the TWILIGHT ZONE. I really cant believe that you folks dont listen to anything thats posted. Whats the deal?

I honestly feel like I am entertaining little kids. Honestly, not trying to be insulting, but JEEZ!! Come on! You guys are just TOO much to handle, seriously!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by jagdflieger

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO RESEARCH PURE HISTORY!! I specifically told you not to research sites of folks with certain beliefs. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU FOLKS? I feel like I am in the TWILIGHT ZONE. I really cant believe that you folks dont listen to anything thats posted. Whats the deal?

I honestly feel like I am entertaining little kids. Honestly, not trying to be insulting, but JEEZ!! Come on! You guys are just TOO much to handle, seriously!

So you told us not to research people who might contradict what you want to us to believe?
Greaat, even more misinformation coming from you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am telling you to RESEARCH THOSE HAVING NO BIAS. NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS.

ARE YOU ON DRUGS MY FRIEND?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I am telling you to RESEARCH THOSE HAVING NO BIAS. NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS.

ARE YOU ON DRUGS MY FRIEND?

No you said not to research people with certain beliefs, I can quote you if you want, but you're this close to getting on my ignore list as a blatant disinformationist. The ad homs don't help btw

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

NO BELEIFS = NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS.

NO BIAS< NO BIAS< NO BIAS.

Oh I get it, NO BIAS means anti-christain to you. OHHHHHHH now I get it.

And therefore NOT VALID TOO YOU. HMMM

Thats your problem friend!!

I STILL SAY NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

NO BELEIFS = NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS, NO BIAS.

NO BIAS< NO BIAS< NO BIAS.

Oh I get it, NO BIAS means anti-christain to you. OHHHHHHH now I get it.

Thats your problem friend!!

You didn't say no beliefs, you said certain beliefs.
Oh, and I'm an atheist, so that strawman won't work on me

And you know, i'm willing to bet you've never done any research into this topic, and just watched a documentary and thought you would show off in this thread.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

POST IT THEN. Prove it. I was specifically saying to stay away from any sites PEDDLING ANY BELIEF.

I am PRO-NO BIAS

PRO-NO BIAS
Remember I posted "PURE HISTORY", free from any belief.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Notice the flashing picture of Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix.

If I had the same sunglasses on you would not know the difference.

Do you suppose that is why the illuminati chose him for that role?

Is this why I was born on All Saints Day in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean where Atlantis once was?

Is that why I am the 5th and 3rd born and governed by the Laws of Five?

Is that why Nostradamus predicted me?

Is that why I am in the bible code?

Is that why my signature below is Truth?

Is that why?

What is whereby what is, is.?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join