It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sounds of hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

for the siberian sounds of hell look it up un youtube as for you enigami all these things that happened to me are real you constantly ruin every thread ive posted, and my horrible grammar doesnt mean # because you are an idiot. and if other people believe me thats their choice, and who are you to decide and tell people that what i say isnt true you havent experienced what ive experienced and i tell the truth, your an idiot if you think you can control peoples belief.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

This is your thread. You started it to get others opinions of the "Siberian sounds of hell". And you refuse to even give a link?

How is anyone supposed to comment on what you are talking about?

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sounds of Hell?
Look for videos of the US/UK soldiers killing people in Iraq and Afghanistan over A LIE.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
siberian sounds of hell
sorry about that got to wrapped up in defending myself!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dude...this is classic Art Bell.

I heard this about 12-13 years ago. Love it and it makes me smile...so cheesy. Brings back some great memories of sitting there in the dark, sipping coffee by the fire and listening the the man...Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM.

Yup...the good ol' days when we didn't have these new fangled computers to get our conspiracy rocks off with...we had to listen to the radio.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Did you even watch what you linked? If you did, way to post a known hoax. LOL Rick Astley is bad, but I think hell is supposed to be even worse.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos
siberian sounds of hell
sorry about that got to wrapped up in defending myself!

Ugh. Trolling is not all that cool. And knowingly posting something like this is not really in line with the T & C's.

Your protesting had me convinced for a minute.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i thought this was real so sorry i didnt know i heard it and the sounds i heard personally was real.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So you watched what you linked to? With the music video after Art Bell's intro? Seriously?

I don't think that is the one you meant, or it is and you were posting it for a laugh...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Do you do drugs?
Or does anyone you love or know, know a witch? ....
Perhaps they've cast a spell on you. [Yes these do exist]
When I use to get all coked out, I would hear the same things.
They want away with cleansing my body and just getting rid of idle hands..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Does anybody know what happened to the Dr Azzacove? I could never find what happened to him? I'm not saying that this wasn't a Hoax... but I don't care what Snopes says about anything. but there has been lots of reports of people hearing stuff like this. I believe one of the Cousteau's heard something like it in a deep sea cave...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Have you last two posters watched what he linked to all the way to the end? The last bit where the "sounds of hell" are supposed to be, it is an '80's music video....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Did you even watch what you linked? If you did, way to post a known hoax. LOL Rick Astley is bad, but I think hell is supposed to be even worse.

LMAO, he didn't watch the video. Rick Astley?? I'm soooo tired of being Rick-rolled!

Heres the actual sound (he woulda found it, if he'd just gone a few vids down) This one is more cleaned up than that other nonsense above it. (the actual art bell video)

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm a little confused? he was originally was talking about a 80's Video, and not the Drilling operation thing? but now Posted a link to the real Siberian you tube/ art bell broadcast?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks man. Heaven forbid the OP even post the video he is talking about, or watch it for that matter...LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Did you watch the link he gave? LOL

Yeah.

I'm not sure he even watched it. Just made a thread on what he heard about it maybe...

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

I'm a little confused? he was originally was talking about a 80's Video, and not the Drilling operation thing? but now Posted a link to the real Siberian you tube/ art bell broadcast?

I think he was refering the the art bell broadcast that was related to the Siberian drilling operation. (supposedly.) He posted a YT vid, but it back-fired because he didn't watch the video he posted. We got rick-rolled. lol

So I posted the vid of the cleaned-up audio from the actual art bell broadcast.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yea thwe sounds are mad creepy if you listen closely it almost sounds different every time and sorry about the bad link but you get the picture what do you think these sounds mean why would anybody possibly need to hear these sounds is it like a warning about our actions you would know they are real if youve ever heard it, and im so sick of people talking about scizophrenia do they even know what that is? like seriously why the # would jesus cast a demon out of a man with known symptoms like that of scizophrenia if it was just a disease of the mind?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This was a proven hoax.

Somebody made this up I think it was for a Belgium Tabloid.

I've heard the sounds a million times and always kind of hoped it was real. But it was created for a European tabloid a long time ago.

The sounds of hell story was faked, but the drilling operation was real.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join