It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sounds of hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
so i was wondering if anybody has heard these sounds other than me i just heard an audio of the siberian sounds of hell which is supposedly real but ive heard these sounds before when in my bed and everybody seems to be screaming my name and are always asking for help which i also seemed to hear with the audio recording, is there anyway to verify these sounds what do youguys here if youve ever heard them because its very creepy and erie and i really want to like go check it out, also is it possible to project onesself into where these sounds are coming from could it be a trap, ive noticed that i only here it around electronics that make a humming sound i think that the humming sound coming off of the computer covers up the sound because if you listen closely youll here your electronics equipment like step up the humming sound when you hear it, but if you listen in to the people burning the humming sound is still making the noise so they are different could it be possible that this technology only makes that humming sound louder to cover up the noise of people burning in hell

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hey man,

Try meditating or praying. If you do, focus on the image of a heart and say to yourself, "I am love and compassion".

Have you tried playing an instrument, or some sort of hobby that requires your full attention?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
no i dont really play any instruments i was actually gonna try and see if i could help these people like pull them out or something i hate hearing the sounds but at the same time i want to help

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

People are in hell because they want to be there. If they had it in their heart they could leave at will.

Just try observing them, if it makes you feel better, tell them they are never really alone. Everyone creates their own hell.

I have this keyboard in my living room. It is a great way to test out my own creativity and an amazing way to absorb my mental energy that typically has no other outlet.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Those sounds are fake. www.truthorfiction.com...

As for what you are hearing, I would suggest researching matrixing or schizophrenia.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well I've not heard the Siberian thing, but only one time have I had a weird experience similar to what you are describing. I was at the bus stop waiting for me children to come home, it was really quite except for the birds chirping and then came this loud whooshing noise and then what sounded like hundreds of people screaming in agony like they maybe were in hell, it only lasted for a few moments and I live in a really small town in a country setting(everybody knows everybody by first name)so I know it wasnt literally hundreds of people screaming. It was one of those WTF moments, like did I really hear that. It never happened again but it around that time I was also having some really messed up dreams of "hell". Who knows really.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Please provide your source/link of the Siberian sounds of hell you just listened too.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I used to have the soundfile of the Siberia incedent on my computer. It a clip from the show with Art Bell if I remember correctly. The first thing I thought upon listening was that someone had been using a dodgy reverb filter. While mildly disturbing, it didn't sound remotely genuine, and it isn't. I can understand why it would give people the heebyjeebies with the story attached, but if someone had let me hear it without the additional story, I would have sworn blind that it was a halloween prank.

To the OP, if you are hearing these sounds I would attempt some form of relaxation, or seek spiritual guidance depending on your beliefs.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The sounds of hell are fake. It was a recording taken from in a indoor swimming pool as far as I can remember and then morphed/slowed down/whatever.

As for the other sounds you're hearing and taking into account you wanting to help them I'd say you might have a imbalance in your brain. Honestly you need to see a doctor and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As many people have already said... The Siberian Sounds of Hell was a hoax.... Check out the link...

snopes - sounds of hell

As for the other sounds you hearing, go see a doctor.... sounds like you may have a mental disorder of some kind or maybe even a form of Tinitus

I promise you this... you are NOT hearing the sounds of hell.

I truly hope it all works out for you... good luck.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
dude, i have to tell you this, about a year ago my mobile phone rang, i answered it and i know this sounds mental, but the sounds i heard were these screams of burning, i said hello but the noise just continued, the number was withheld, sometimes i hear it in computer noise, but i think thats just me making up my own sounds in my head, its fun peace!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mystical master

but the sounds i heard were these screams of burning

OK... so how did you know that they were screams of burning and not screams of crashing... or falling... or fright???

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Muckster]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To the original poster, I think that you need to get psychiatric help. Hearing noises like this is not normal, it's not a gift, it is a sickness of the mind.
To everyone else, don't encourage him. He needs help, he doesn't need people giving him affirmation.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As I understand it that audio was faked (very easy with the audio softwares that are available today) but it was used by religious organizations to successfully frighten people into becoming members. Hearing noises like that is not normal, friend, and might suggest an medical or mental condition. Surround yourself with happier things or people. I'm not saying Hell doesn't exist, but do you need to worry about it? Just be the best person you can be.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It would be excellent if you could help them.

It can't hurt to try, can it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ol' Paradoxos, at it again, with more terrible grammar to boot.....Your are so full of it, it amazes me. What is wrong with you Paradoxos? I'm being very serious right now. Do you really have a serious need for attention? Siberian sounds of hell? This has been known as a hoax for so many years now. You watch way too many movies and youtube clips instead of reading and writing. You know you are lying when it comes to these "screams" you hear and all of the other fanciful stories you tell in your threads. You have a real issue, and you need to get off and stay off this website; it is not for you or your childish tales. I know you don't like to be called childish because you are a big 19 year old boy now. And you think that, rather than wisdom and knowledge, constitute maturity. But you need to stop this madness and delete your account here and tell your stories elsewhere; it's a disgrace to the real members of this site with genuine stories and questions.

Members of ATS: Don't feed this kid with your genuine advice or be fooled by him. He clearly is hungry for fame and stars and flags. He is bogus, a fraud, hungry for attention.

Paradoxos, you need to play your games elsewhere.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

I was going to ignore this thread, but I saw you listed as the last poster so I decided to check it out. I agree with what you have to say.

Before any of you offer advice or even respond, please check out some of Paradoxos' other threads. This fellow isn't right in the head.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic
To the original poster, I think that you need to get psychiatric help. Hearing noises like this is not normal, it's not a gift, it is a sickness of the mind.
To everyone else, don't encourage him. He needs help, he doesn't need people giving him affirmation.

Exactly, anyone that hears random sounds and assumes it's coming from hell is basically nuttier than squirrel sh**

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Put your ear phones in and listen to the very beginning of this tune.
If you hear your name in it. This song is all about you.
Seek a Catholic priest of credibility immediatly.
Oh and crank it up.

There's someone who can scream like he's on fire.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Woah. I, like some others, would like a link or a source of that if you could please.

Can't say that I heard what I think you are describing.

I am intrigued to hear the Siberian Hell thing...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join