It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a helping hand. an aid for those who seek outside the box

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe it depends upon the reliability, the intentionality, the integrity of the observers’ opinions???

In so far Inwards, normal languages
go Find all our answers in anagrams
Aid Fan, Sir sworn normal languages
Airmans’ word: languages Snarl Info

?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
please note how some choose to percieve realities
please note how some dare try to mock and tease
they think their opinion defines all the possibilities?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

you do offer an arguement that does contain truisms.

out of all the possible options available, yet you think anagramical encryptions may be nothing more than .... poop?

Where you contend it is poop, and has no truisms to offer ...

i say if you took a pile of steaming warm poop and shoved it into my face, i would have to come to the conclusion that at least one molecule of that crap might really exist.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i've been giving it a little more thought
battling my wits, i toiled an fought ...

i see, i know the road has a "one way" sign
but when driving a fire truck, the choice was mine

choose four blocks round to get to the fire
or one block against traffic, or why did you hire?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

You are determined to keep this thread alive.

You claim that since a phrase can have about 50,000 anagrams made out of it, finding one that makes sense with the original phrase points to the truth of anagrams. That since out of 50,000 (or even more) just one phrase relates, that it is proof of anagrams being special.

Those huge numbers of anagrams from just one phrase is proof to me that they are NOT special. With those odds, I would be nearly shocked if there wasn't one anagram that related to the original phrase. Searching through such huge numbers to find only one related phrase makes it highly probable.

And these "special" anagrams are often mis-spelled and use poor grammar, or need an outside clarification or explanation to make them "work".

This is why I say it is so unremarkable. Why anagrams don't inherently hold a deep truth. It's random. It's chance.

Not a mystical subconscious hidden message of truth.

[edit on 31/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

You are determined to keep this thread alive.

You claim that since a phrase can have about 50,000 anagrams made out of it, finding one that makes sense with the original phrase points to the truth of anagrams.

easy, truisms from perspectives perhaps. an honest opinion from someone's view, i think.

try to look at it this way:
why am i bound to absolutley follow the gramatical rules i was taught in school all the time?

now, how many laws, rules, and ordinances exist in your society/nation?

Can you tell me the specific number of laws that are at this moment "on the books"?

if you are unable to even count them, how can you prove to me you are following them all without breaking them?

if i can't possibly live long enough to learn all the laws your society expects of me before i die, why do i have to live according to them?
ignorance of the law is no excuse, but ignorance of the law is manditory, isn't it?

i'm convinced this is a phenomenon that does exist, and i am certain there are those in positions of authority that know of this phenomenon as well.

That since out of 50,000 (or even more) just one phrase relates, that it is proof of anagrams being special.

not really just one phrase, i can usually accept more than one as having truth in it from certain perspectives. sort of like you have certain natural skills and abilities that may serve you near perfectly in some circumstances, but not serve you well in other situations.

i know it is easy to look at some of them and think since it isn't gramatically correct, it can't have any truth in it.
However, people who say they can understand a man who doesn't speak at all (steven hawking) is a genius. Yet, even though his oration may be negligible, am i really suppose to believe some cripple in a wheelchair is one of the smartest people on the planet?

Those huge numbers of anagrams from just one phrase is proof to me that they are NOT special. With those odds, I would be nearly shocked if there wasn't one anagram that related to the original phrase. Searching through such huge numbers to find only one related phrase makes it highly probable.

actually, i think the odds are against the results holding any truisms at all, especiallywhen some anagrams only manifest themselves as truisms when something happens on a certain date, like when a "discovery" is made.

case and point, "dinosaurs", means "thunder lizard" in latin, and we named them "dinosaurs" hundreds of years ago.
now, in the past 15 years we "discovered" that fossilized evidence proves feathers came from the raptor class of dinosaurs.
so, did they die out and go extinct?
NO! they evolved into birds, and they soar through the air like an eagle.
dinosaur = die? no! soar.

And these "special" anagrams are often mis-spelled and use poor grammar, or need an outside clarification or explanation to make them "work".

why would this require "outside clarification", when it is being generated from internal mechanisms within yourself, as others, same as i am contributing to the words and communication, and utilizing language now?
how are you seperate from the words you use to define everything you can define, with words?

sometimes i think they are just "cliff notes", like occahms/ocams razor. short with key words. like spead readers who just "skip" over all the the, and, but, .. when they read.

This is why I say it is so unremarkable. Why anagrams don't inherently hold a deep truth. It's random. It's chance.

i have experienced things which make me not believe it is random or chance, however random chance is one of the ingredients contributing to the phenomenon, i believe. to discount the "wild" and "natural" within us would be to abandon individualism altogether, which would be a little inconsistant with what my senses are telling me, that we are individuals.

Not a mystical subconscious hidden message of truth.

maybe not "mystical", but perhaps a technology or natural phenomenon we misinterpret because we look at it from only one perspective, ours.
now try to look at some of those anagram sequences from another perspective, like being scared, or angry, or sad, or victimized, or ... well, you get the picture, maybe moods themselves have some level of input into it ....

maybe it started long ago in some garden....

nude [reversed] edun

how different is the pronunciation of eden from edun?
and, yes .... there is a truth in those two words...

reportedly, they were nude in the garden of edun according to some book that has been floating around for some time.

also, it is an accepted fact that the ancients used codes to keep knowledge from their commoners, or move information safely without letting their enemies know what is being said.

like the atbash cypher, an ancient way of coding which is known to exist in some words of the bible.

uh oh! are we almost having a "civil" discussion here?

star!

Good points,
and thanks for sharing,
john

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join