It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood (Season 3) Starting June 13th...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just a note for True Blood fans....

No "sparkling" vampires here....

Just sex, violence, and some great story telling....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Plus werewolves are being added:

www.usatoday.com...

I don't get HBO so I will look for the DVD sets as I do want to see this series. The addition of werewolves intrigues me too.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Cant wait!

I don't need the reminder, because I've been counting days until it comes haha, but thanks for trying

[edit on 28-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I loved season one, but missed season 2

Its out on dvd but is it as good as the first series ??

Or is it even better ??

Just wondered before I go out and buy it !!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

To me it was better, it felt like the show supernatural, meaning it keeps getting better, but in the end it's all up to individual taste.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Definitely just as good....

Don't expect the story to follow the books much, if you've read all of those...though they do seem to be bringing in the weres....(werewolves, werecats, etc.)

But, in some cases, the show's storyline might even be better...

I definitely can't wait for the next season!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for that ....and Phoenix as well

I will defo buy it over the weekend, can't wait actually !!
and how cool are werewolves !!

Hmmm, vampires and werewolves....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wait till you hear what Sookie is! (if you've read the books, you'll know)...

She's not "quite" fully human (as they've already hinted at, on the show...)

I'll tell you, if you really want to know, or I'm sure you could Google it or something...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Cannot wait!!! gonna have to grab the episodes online though, be waiting forever otherwise! gonna be all snuggled up with my Trueblood fix, nothing better!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Series 2 will be on Channel 4 in the summer/autumn I believe.
It aired already on FX but it's till to air on terrestrial TV.

So don't panic, you can watch it soon.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just hope Sookie and Bill end up true to one another. (I know what is supposed to happen in the book)

Sounds pathetic I know.

Seriously though can't wait. Gonna wait until the whole seasons played out first and then piratebay it. I always have to watch the first 10 minutes of the next episode to get the cliffhanger resolved before I can get to sleep.

Again, pathetic.

HBO always make the best character and story driven dramas, think Rome and Deadwood, I loved them just as much.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Bah, she's much better with Eric, hehe...(of course, my wife is completely in love with that guy....)

Personally, my favorite is the Queen...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't blame your wife! even I get wide eyed when Eric's on screen and i'm as straight as an arrow

Bill and Sookie all the way though!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The "minisodes" are playing occasionally (and are available on HBO on demand)...

They are just 3 min snippets, but are pretty entertaining...

Some I remember....

Eric and Pam audition new dancers for the club (this is my favorite...really funny)

Jessica gets preached at and mind controls him

Sam takes out his frustrations on the bull mask

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I really liked season 1. Season 2 started out pretty good, but then got, well...kinda goofy in my opinion. It bordered on comedy. If season 3 does not improve, I'll probably stop watching.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The whole "mynead" storyline didn't even happen in the books, not sure why they went that route..but eh... Next season seems to be closer to the story there, with Alcide (the werewolf Sookie gets to know), and the whole world of the weres coming to be known.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Woo hoo! Premiere was last night, and looks like the season is off to a great start...although I think my wife's still giddy just because she saw Eric's butt....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I haven't watched this show since I assumed it was just another vampire show but it is rated really high and everybody seems to love it so I am going to give it a chance.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
First episode was great! got off to a good start imo! I just want more!....was a little confused by Sam's dream about Bill?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes, sure doesn't follow the books much but it's an awesome show none the less.

I'm still whimpering waiting to hear Eric say the words "Yield to me"

After reading the books, I can't get on board with the Bill/Sookie coupling although it seems as if this may be how it's going to play out. I agree, Eric is much better for her!

To be honest, Sookie got on my nerves a bit in the books. I mean really, who gets their butt kicked THAT much
She just seemed to always live up to her blonde roots and I often questioned her logic but that's probably the point of her character. Speaking of which, isn't there a new book out? I'll be checking that out tomorrow for sure!

I've also heard a little TB gossip that the third episode is suppose to be the sexiest thing that's ever been on television. That's a bold claim and I can't wait because you just know....it's going to involve Eric! One can hope!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join