It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman to Pelosi: Give up personal jet ($28,000 per flight!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
EVEN IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM WOULD IT MATTER? No. Anyone who would use that oppourtunity are the deaf, dumb and blind being lead to the slaughter willingly.

Before you or anyone tries to cut down Arab Muslims the one q I have is has anyone actually spoken to one? Or is all the crud you know based and learned exclusively from the MSM which is not a reliable source.

Pelosi is worthy of this plane. By putting her on a commercial flight puts the rest of the plane in danger and the United States Federal Govt will not stand or allow for the comprimisation of any jet above our skies.

Too many things can go wrong this is The United States Secret Service using hindsight and being proactive to keep our elected officials safe.

That would be like saying that the costs associated with Marine One, Air Force One, The Beast are no longer worth it and that the Pres must fly commercial. How stupid and moronic can one be?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
People in calif are getting fed up with the democrats.

And she is one of the top ones on the hit list the next time she comes up for reelection.

I expect boxer to be the first looking for a new job. And feinstein to be another.

Over the past five years, the oil and gas industry has donated the following amounts to Bay Area lawmakers: $108,000 to Pelosi , $79,250 to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., $19,100 to Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.

The only thing that has been keeping them in office is all the illegals that have illegally signed up to vote. (through acorn )

blog.heritage.org...
www.breitbart.tv...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
People in calif are getting fed up with the democrats.

And she is one of the top ones on the hit list the next time she comes up for reelection.

I expect boxer to be the first looking for a new job. And feinstein to be another.

Over the past five years, the oil and gas industry has donated the following amounts to Bay Area lawmakers: $108,000 to Pelosi , $79,250 to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., $19,100 to Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.

The only thing that has been keeping them in office is all the illegals that have illegally signed up to vote. (through acorn )

blog.heritage.org...
www.breitbart.tv...

If I'm not mistaken but aren't Dem's in Cali the minority party so with a GOP Govenor means the policies were adopted and passed through by a GOP majority. My lovely State of NJ is in a GOP Majority so I can feel and can and do sympathize with California's angst and grief. Regardless if your party controls the Legislative that in no way guarantees that you hold majority as to hold majority a supermajority is needed.

Put someone like Davis and you're good. (

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

WOW, three comments on the thread and you still made it sound okay that Pelosi freak does nothing wrong, at the same time pushing your savior and denigrating the Repubs.

Your handlers must pay you well.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
EVEN IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM WOULD IT MATTER? No. Anyone who would use that oppourtunity are the deaf, dumb and blind being lead to the slaughter willingly.

Before you or anyone tries to cut down Arab Muslims the one q I have is has anyone actually spoken to one? Or is all the crud you know based and learned exclusively from the MSM which is not a reliable source.

Pelosi is worthy of this plane. By putting her on a commercial flight puts the rest of the plane in danger and the United States Federal Govt will not stand or allow for the comprimisation of any jet above our skies.

Too many things can go wrong this is The United States Secret Service using hindsight and being proactive to keep our elected officials safe.

That would be like saying that the costs associated with Marine One, Air Force One, The Beast are no longer worth it and that the Pres must fly commercial. How stupid and moronic can one be?

after everything you just said, apparently pretty stupid.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Nancy must be doing something right. She's probably the most hated Democrat in this country!
She's not black or a "secret Muslim", but Republicans hate her more than they hate Obama!

To me, blaming Pelosi for spending tax money on her airplane is ignoring how ALL the Congressmen and women waste our money. In the big picture, Pelosi's probably no worse than anyone else.

Judicial Watch, a watchdog group that describes itself as "conservative," failed to compare Pelosi’s costs with those of the previous speaker, Republican Dennis Hastert, even though the Air Force handed over documents covering CODELs that he led, as well as those led by Pelosi. And the fact is that Hastert’s travel, as represented in Judicial Watch’s own documents, was comparable to Pelosi’s.

Source

The fact that WND is focusing on Pelosi should raise a flag... Truth is, ALL members of Congress are pigs feeding at the trough of taxpayer monies. Picking on Pelosi only shows your bias.

Congressional Perks You Pay For

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

ron paul gave $100,000 of his office budget back to the treasury that he didnt use.
so to be fair, id say that merits him an exception.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

after everything you just said, apparently pretty stupid.

Typical GOP policy, attack that of which you cannot control. Go away with that rhetorical nonsense. Get a hobby and you won't be attacking your fellow countrymen.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
why is pelosi still elected? does she pay for her votes? are the unions forcing (and I know first hand how that crap works) their people to vote for her? are they forging millions of dead voter ballots?

how?

and not just pelosi - or other dems - what about some of those losers on the repub side, too?

because any way you come at this there are some crooked, career term (some have been life long) politicians FROM ALL SIDES OF THE AISLE that simply need to be fired from duty.

we need some fresh faces to put those jobs back in favor of "for the people" - NOT - "for myself"!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
She's costing taxpayers the same or less (calculate inflation) than the republican speaker cost. Dennis Hastert spent $2.7 mill on travel costs for 8 trips, Pelosi spent $2.4 mill on travel costs for 9 trips. Pelosi spent $310 per person, Hastert spent $302 per person. Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol btw.

Fact Check

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
interesting. her hair and skin have the appearance of someone that drinks regularly but i'll accept your statement.

good to know that the Repubs racked up big bills, too.

They're all costly, inept, inefficient garbage. i want them all fired and replaced. (it used to be that...) i can say this as the power is supposed to come from the people - they work for us!

not so much anymore. unless we ignore them and take away their power. there is no way they could muster a policing force of 20% of the country's population. isn't that the minimum they would need to do so successfully?

ahhh. whatever. their time is almost up. sit back and pop the popcorn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join