It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I received an e-mail from an old friend that I should stop by AboveTopSecret and see all the new changes.

Oh my.

It's been over 18 months since I was here last, and frankly, I'm shocked.

What has happened to our small little community? It has grown to a massive metropolis!

What are points for?
What is RATS?
There are so many other questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Points are for buying items in the store.
RATS is Really Above Top Secret...its a restricted forum where there is special topics. Im not sure whats in there yet

U2U me if you have anymore questions.

Welcome Back to ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome back. I see you like Asimov, nice one.
Your location is Solaria? You're not a hermaphrodite are you?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome back. BTW, creepy avatar. Me likey.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah based on your avatar we can tell that you are going to have above average posts!!!!!!
(jk)
(don't take offense anyone)

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome back. The tutorials at the top of the page will explain everything, well the essentials.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

RATS is Really Above Top Secret...its a restricted forum where there is special topics. Im not sure whats in there yet

Nothing much...lol. Find out its cool. Welcome back to ATS R. Daneel Olivaw. I dont remeber you. I dont think ive seen you. ATS is now one of the biggest message boards on the internet.
Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome Back to ATS
R. Daneel Olivaw
cya around have fun hope you like
if you need anything u2u me

se7

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2004 by Mspc]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by R. Daneel Olivaw
It's been over 18 months since I was here last, and frankly, I'm shocked.

I would like to add to my previous post by expressing my shock yet again. While I have oft "browsed by" over the past months and years, an amazing change continues to take place.

How wonderful change can be.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welcome back RDO, I hope your stay this time will be longer and better than ever before.

wupy

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Welcome back! May all your preludes be of good foundation! Yes, a high delta-factor... most un-Sunmaster.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome back......

Ive been here longer than 18 months for sure......and all the time I have been here there were points.....and RATS........are you SURE you were'nt gone quite a bit longer????

lolerz........click on the star wars looking box in my signature for a good BRUSH UP on how things work here on ATS.....being 'in the know' keeps you ready and 'good to go'

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

How wonderful change can be.

Absorbing, even?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
hi everyone i am new to this site and very interested in what r.daneel olivaw said about ufo fuel.
i have done alot of research on ufos and what he said is what i believe to be correct, r.daneel olivaw is very knowlegable, i dont know how he or she knows what they know but i like it.
and would love to have a private conversation with r.daneel olivaw so if anyone knows how i could do that can you please let me know asap thanks.

new topics

top topics

join