It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing worse than war....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Every time I see the human suffering (and animal) in docu-films about WWII or any war for that matter it turns my stomach and do I feel a kind of anger.

The civilians are conditioned by the TPTB to agree with killing the bad guys and willing to sent their children to their deaths. Than there is the misery during war time,....the crimes, the humiliation, the cruelty commited by confused people to other people, the hunger.

For what? Because in some cases one person is a absolute sociopath and got to rule over a nation? Even than.....how can normal thinking people follow and obey to the wishes of such a lunatic? I am probably not the first who wonders how this can happen. I belief that today ther is a group of sociopaths who think they are the masters of the world. And if we do not wake up we will do excactly what they want.......again.

What will be won when the war is over? It used to be more land and fortune for the ones in the top. And in most cases those in the top had nothing to fear or lose when in war. Those people would be at a save distant from the war and their escape route prepared if things would turn out sour.

What I am trying to say is that no matter what reason war has to be avoided at all times.....even if someone does attack our country first. No matter how powerfull a country is there will always be people and soldiers (on our side) who will suffer terrebly.

I belief there is always a way to keep the peace no matter what wrong has been done.

It is the elite in our time who can and wil condition the people for war and able persuade them that it is best for their future and for justice.

The common people are not aware of the power they have.....if the people of the USA want the militairy to leave Iraq it can be done as soon as it will take for the militairy to leave. Once untited and aware of their power the people can end every governmental decision they do not agree with.

I wish that every person on Earth will not ever fight a war ever again. No matter how hard the leaders of our countries yell and threat. No body wants to lose a brother, a child, a sister, to see or experiance the disgusting side of a human being.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
What I am trying to say is that no matter what reason war has to be avoided at all times.....even if someone does attack our country first.

God that's pathetic. Email me all your money, dude. Give me your house. Get out, and don't come back. Thanks, now go die.

You'd let someone do that to you or to your countrymen?

To think that my mates and I have to protect people like you from villainy...

If I were Patton, I'd whack your pathetic face.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

So you believe that nothing is worth fighting for? Even if somone attacks your home country you believe in just accepting it and not fighting back?
That is just cowardly.

I would defend my country until my last breath. I believe that certain things are worth fighting and even dying for.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

You will do great as the leader of a country..and do not forget to be brave and sent your children first to war. What the hell, just nuke the place.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Cowardly...well cowardly isn't the right word. I will not avoid a fight because I am afraid. The idea behind it is to save human live and to avoid complete chaos. Or worse case the extinction of the human race.

The simpleton that commented before you would gear up for war no matter what. The perfect soldier, the only thing for him that justifies killing the enemy is the knowledge of the first attack.

An other thing is the power of the people.....it is the upper elite that wants you to fight....for them. In many cases they betrayed their own country for you to fight and die.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If there is no borders, then you would think there is no war. How can you own the top of the land?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As a career soldier I have to say that you live in cuckoo land.... Freedom is NOT free.. It has to be fought for and has been since the beginning... There are some very nasty folks out there who would kill you just for saying what you did in your OP..... In an ideal world swords would be beaten into ploughshears but the world is far far from ideal...
I would fight and die to protect your freedom, and have fought on many occasions... We have your back and want what you do.... But are realists...

God bless you mate... My greatest wish is that you get your wish... I for one would be very happy to hand my sword to the blacksmith...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

new topics

top topics

join