It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have only begun to read this new work and already I see genius in what is being proposed and the way you have chosen to reveal this genius through narrative is incredibly powerful. I have always admired your contributions, and now I intend to put your work into the hands of everyone I can, especially those whose minds I admire.

The currents of today's discourse show humanity feeling more and more helpless in a world in which the Few (the Lizard Hearted) have and gain everything and the human-hearted are all but enslaved or genuinely so enslaved. Into this feeling of helplessness comes your bold message of abundance and the new birth our minds need in order to comprehend an entirely new language of life.

Finally, I honour you, Amaterasu, for you have brought joy to my old heart and the kindling of a new fire in my spirit to help shine light on this new path for humanity (and others). May your ideas be blest to multiply like the joyous birth of thousands of new stars in the cosmos.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Great work again Amaterasu! Your tenacity towards sharing your dream of a brighter future is admirable! Best of luck with the publication! I will certainly support you in buying a copy for my bookshelf when it's released!

IRM

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Thanks for the link and I will be sure to give your book a read. The concepts of both abundance and scarcity are quite intriguing to me, and I do believe that something inside of us is hardwired to accept scarcity as a reality.

Since you are giving us something to read, you should definitely check out this thread, it goes along with your topic:

Scarcity-A New Theory of Everything

Thanks!

I don't think there is a "hardwiring" in us... We all seek abundance. But we accept scarcity as the only system we know. We are kept from the abundance the Universe has to offer deliberately (why else would free energy be suppressed...?) so as to keep us controlled and the power in the hands of the power elite.

But I understand your view, nonetheless.

EDIT: I checked out the thread you linked to and now have even a clearer sense of what you are suggesting. Yes, in a sense, scarcity is the motivating factor in our pursuits. But having material abundance would not mean no motivation. The scarity (as the article poits out) would be in knowledge. And through knowledge, scarities of cures and comforts and ecological solutions would be reduced or eliminated.

And without a profit motive, all such work would be done for the betterment of all.

Thanks again for your insights!

[edit on 6/2/2010 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks to all the rest of you for your heartfelt comments. I am humbled by the warm reception.

I gave each of you a star! [smile]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'd also like to thank everyone who has taken time to read my work.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS_RL
Rev. 10 predicted a Little Book would be brought by an angel to man to finally explain God's Mystery.

Well, that book has been on earth for about a month.

God vs. Satan : Untold Story

Are you saying that the author of this new book is the angel predicted in Revelation ch.10?
Are you the author of this new book?

Hey, my guess was right.
ATS, please welcome in the post above Mr Robert F Lauzeckas, author of a book which you can buy for $14.35

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

yes, we are all saviors, writing prophesied books that contain all the apocalyptic revelatory meanings of esoteric jibberish...nice try dude.

It's the little SCROLL - not book. It's open to interpretation but if we take that somewhat literally it's hard to accept that one would EAT a book:

"And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the angel and ate it up, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; but when I had eaten it up, my belly was made bitter.

I think the "little scroll" here and in Ezekiel is a psilocybin mushroom, it is enlightening and nauseating...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

I am unsure what your point here is, ATS_RL. I would have less of an issue if you were offering your work free here on ATS as Kalki and me are. But as it stands, I would call your post above at best "Off Topic," and at worst, a sales pitch.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

Why don't you start your own thread instead of being a remora to mine?
If you are suggesting Amaterasu and I are fools for offering our book and my IP for free then you really don't understand God at all.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The book is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iUniverse.

Yay!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

OT:

"Unlike Bob I'm a firm believer most people are too stupid to
understand his ideas."

Do you always have such a low opinion of other human beings? Tell me, which of these things are in the wrong, those that may read it and not understand it, or the person pointing the finger and calling them stupid?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Amaterasu,

I will take a gander at your book when I have some free time. What an awesome accomplishment getting your book published! Congrats. Maybe some people not on ATS will have a chance to look over some of your ideas.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thank you so much. Yes, the idea is to offer the ideas to all (or as many as possible).

Enjoy. [smile]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I like how people sit here and figure out life's mystery all in a few pages.
I'm not buying it. But I do hope that you all will get lots of hits and money and whatever the # you want.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A glorious applause for you and your partner, what an exciting time to be moving in this positive and energetic cycle!

Will very much look forward to reading more and all as soon as I am back up on my own comp and away from this dinosaur,(which I am happy to have right now...)

Many discussions forthcomming surrounding your insights and direction for the new paradigm...

Padma huh? Love the name swami!

(sorry no spell check)

[edit on 8-6-2010 by antar]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
PS,

NOthing wrong with prosperity, especially when it comes with SUCH abundance and high quality heart energy behind it.

Thanks for the offer to read it online! Much respect and appreciation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thank you - free is free and I'll give it a read.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join