It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Those of you that know me know I’ve been advocating “The Abundance Paradigm” via a short book I wrote of the same name, available on the ATS Media site here: media.abovetopsecret.com... . My story is a sensual, teleological, and somewhat self-referential account of a typical day in a future incarnation where today’s science fiction is fact. I can debate many aspects of the inexorable links between technology, free energy, money and human behavior, and I can show how to transition into a plausible utopia. The point I have no place commenting on is where Kalki picks it up and calls it New Jerusalem. The ultimate source of bad behavior is scarcity in the vast majority of cases. The addition to our planetary function of free energy from the plenum will eliminate money – we can have what we need for the asking. I am not qualified to describe how we can extract the Dark Energy of the Universe, but I know someone who does, and between us, we wrote a book, The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem, that combines my secular work with his spiritual work and inventions. As he says, I provide the vision, he, the nuts and bolts.

In a way I’m riding his coat tails. The Abundance Paradigm probably would not go viral if not intimately connected to The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem. But our respective works are symbiotic. Jesus had Magdelene, and now Kalki has his Padma – Me.

To promote the book, now in production with a Publish-on-Demand (POD) publisher and due out in June, I’ve uploaded it to the ATS Media site here: media.abovetopsecret.com... . This is an exclusive sneak peak for ATS – people fully capable of discerning the craziest of claims fairly. Because it’s online, offered freely, it contains the copywritten images that are missing in the upcoming hard copy version. Virtually all of my work in this book has been posted here on ATS, but now it’s together in this volume, including The Abundance Paradigm.

Our path to this point has been a hard one, struggling in scarcity to acquire the means to publish our collective works. If you can see the vision, I ask that you consider the purchase of the book – though, in time, money will be unnecessary, for now we need to pay the rent (we may soon be evicted and homeless again if we receive too little support). We opted to publish rather than pay some rent, as that is, in the end, the much more noble of choices.

The book should be available through Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and iUniverse in a couple of weeks from this post. Thank you in advance to all who choose to support our work and our vision.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So we are advertising books here now?
æ

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No... We are offering solutions, conspiratorily (in an open conspiracy). That it had to be offered as a book is irrelevant. Beyond that, THIS BOOK IS FREE here on ATS.

So get a grip, thank you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Lol someone can read books i see.

Anyways, good post, S&F. Bad first response

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by zaiger

No... We are offering solutions, conspiratorily (in an open conspiracy). That it had to be offered as a book is irrelevant. Beyond that, THIS BOOK IS FREE here on ATS.

So get a grip, thank you.

Get a grip? im cool thanks. im reading it, it is some pretty insightfull stuff

“Where the f---- is my jet pack?” This sums up our lives

I couldn't agree more, i think knowing where your jet pack is will be very importiant in the comming age.

The DSM (catalog of psychological pathology)
does not have “christ complex;”

Sure it does it is called a narcissistic personality disorder.

Just wondering is this the final version of the book or is it going to be edited a bit?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

[smile]

Fair enough, zaiger. All we want is for people to read.

EDIT: This is the final... In fact, the print version is less edited (my partner lacks a good grasp of punctuation...). He was impatient and approved the POD version with no corrections.

Thanks to you, as well, gandhi.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is this the same book as the other one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes, I have two versions of The Abundance Paradigm uploaded. I did some editing of the piece subsequent to the original upload, and because I could not simply replace the original work, I uploaded it again.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I will return to the library tomorrow - running out of time - but look forward to additional comments.

Thanks to all who read and who comment!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

oh okay, just wondering who are these insiders you know?

Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed
insiders. Of course, initially I Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told
me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the
control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax -
ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the
early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space.

Because things like this just kind of make you sound like another person claiming to have "inside information" but nothing really new is added to what others have been saying for years. Government false falg attack with fake aliens. And then you reference the Independence Day movie like it is part of some master plan to demonize aliens, but Independence day came out in 2006 and no alien false flag. Whats more is that Independence day was a rendition of War of the worlds written in 1898.

Making wild (and recycled) claims about government and aliens while saying that they come from an "inside source" do nothing but harm UFOlogy and conspiracy circles because it looks crazy and made up. Now if you had names and documented proof of inside information that would be a different story. But it just seems like faulty logic to say that the government is pushing all this dis-info about aliens and space on us but somehow these mystery sources of you are all leaking the "real story".

[edit on 27-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

That is my partner's work/words. I can ask him to log on here and answer if it helps.

Thanks for your question.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Zaiger,

what chapter of the book is that quote from?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

oh okay, just wondering who are these insiders you know?

Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed
insiders. Of course, initially I Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told
me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the
control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax -
ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the
early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space.

Because things like this just kind of make you sound like another person claiming to have "inside information" but nothing really new is added to what others have been saying for years. Government false falg attack with fake aliens. And then you reference the Independence Day movie like it is part of some master plan to demonize aliens, but Independence day came out in 2006 and no alien false flag. Whats more is that Independence day was a rendition of War of the worlds written in 1898.

Making wild (and recycled) claims about government and aliens while saying that they come from an "inside source" do nothing but harm UFOlogy and conspiracy circles because it looks crazy and made up. Now if you had names and documented proof of inside information that would be a different story. But it just seems like faulty logic to say that the government is pushing all this dis-info about aliens and space on us but somehow these mystery sources of you are all leaking the "real story".

[edit on 27-5-2010 by zaiger]

A note... This is quoted from Steven Greer - neither my partner nor I wrote those words.

So if you have issues with such comments, take them up with Dr. Greer. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good work on taking the time and effort and passion to do your level best in trying to make the world a better place.

Yes it's true that people by and large prefer the world to be worse not better, but the world needs dreemers too.

Good luck with the effort.

Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Starred and flagged.
Your writings are quite insightful and moving. Congratulations on a very fine piece of work.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I believe that people WANT a BETTER world - they just don't see how they can make such a thing happen. So they give up.

Since I see how we can do it... I offer that way whenever and wherever I can. [smile]

Thank you so much for your comments!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Thank you, as well, Prof. [smile]

I appreciate your comments.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

S & F

These days there are very few threads worth reading. IMO I thought your work was worth the time. It was well written. I'll view it for what it is a very good piece. I'm glad there are still people here at ATS with this sort of spirit. Thank you for your effort.

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the link and I will be sure to give your book a read. The concepts of both abundance and scarcity are quite intriguing to me, and I do believe that something inside of us is hardwired to accept scarcity as a reality.

Since you are giving us something to read, you should definitely check out this thread, it goes along with your topic:

Scarcity-A New Theory of Everything

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
S&F here too - your last book was bloody fantastic!

Can't wait to read this one and comment later!

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join