It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interaction with light beings (those who have ascended)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've been wondering what the possibilities are that those who have ascended communicate with those of us still in human/physical form.

I know once ascended you can take whatever form you wish, including that of a human once more, so would a light being (a being of pure energy) do such a thing, and under what circumstances would they do it?

We are able to travel to different planes of existence, at least our consciousness can (which is "us" basically anyway, just without our 'shell' aka body); there are no laws prohibiting us from doing so. So if we know these things are possible, under certain circumstances would some light being make contact/communicate in some way? I understand it may not be possible for them to interfere with our lives since we have yet to ascend, but our higher self's can help us achieve ascension - all we need to learn is within - so truly we do *know* this stuff to be true (whether you've realized it yet or not), things like telepathic abilities and the like. We choose to know the truth therefore we should be able to communicate with what we know to be true, right?

Thoughts? Experiences?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I believe these light beings you are referring to are known as angels. Yes, they have been known to communicate with people. There are several accounts of this. For instance when Mary was about to give birth to baby Jesus or when Mary encountered one at the tomb of Jesus when the stone was rolled away.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Through ascension, you are able to pick your experiences.

The ability to shape shift i am unaware of. Or i have just not fully ascended.

Its like holding up a time line with your life, and being able to pick and choose your experiences within that lifetime. The next level, you can pick different dimensions. I think that's what your getting at.

Time feels truly non existent.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how do you happen to "know" that it is possible to "travel to different planes of existence", and can "take whatever form you wish" once you are "ascended"? Such assumptions are very fun to imagine and all, but how have you arrived to your present claim of "knowing" such ideas are presently or in the future possible? I am just trying to understand this better. If such things as that which you discuss are "known" to you, how have you come to "know" this as certain and true. I just want to find out how. I see no way possible for anyone to "know" such assumptions as truth. Thanks.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Through ascension, you are able to pick your experiences.

The ability to shape shift i am unaware of. Or i have just not fully ascended.

Its like holding up a time line with your life, and being able to pick and choose your experiences within that lifetime. The next level, you can pick different dimensions. I think that's what your getting at.

Time feels truly non existent.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by gandhi]

Well the whole thing about ascension is no one really has all the answers so this is why I'm asking... I mean basically if you are in a complete energy state, you should have the power and knowledge of everything since to get to the place you're at, you had to work your way there.

So, I would think that you could take the shape of a human, or whatever you wish, a tree, a bird, a plane, whatever. But my guess is as good as yours since neither of us are clearly at that point.

And to the poster above you, you can call them angels or whatever you like, but I do not subscribe to a religion, nor believe Jesus is my savior etc...

Originally posted by Shine71
Just out of curiosity, how do you happen to "know" that it is possible to "travel to different planes of existence", and can "take whatever form you wish" once you are "ascended"? Such assumptions are very fun to imagine and all, but how have you arrived to your present claim of "knowing" such ideas are presently or in the future possible? I am just trying to understand this better. If such things as that which you discuss can in fact be "known" as fact to us, I just want to find out how. Thanks.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Shine71]

How to I happen to know it's possible to travel to different planes of existence? I know because I have traveled to the astral realm on numerous occasions.

Can I prove it to you? No. But that is the point, you must figure it out for yourself. It's not a believe, it's a fact to me. For some it is hard to imagine being able to go out of body, as is was for me at first, but once it occurs to you your life changes forever. If you're interested in such things you should try meditation and search for answers from within and you will find them.

Every answer you need to know is within, but it never hurts to get an outside perspective of things - skeptical is good, but open mindedness is good as well. There must be a balance, and you must not allow one side to overtake the other.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, I am not ascended yet, but I (or more accurately an aspect of my consciousness) have accessed the light realms while in trance before. I can not even BEGIN to find words in human linguistic capacities to describe what that place and those beings are like. It is powerful and beautiful beyond the capacity of words. And INTENSE. The power and speed at which that realm and those intelligences move is simply stunning.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, Daniel Jackson chose to come back and help out when SG1 were in trouble, right?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

1.I've been wondering what the possibilities are that those who have ascended communicate with those of us still in human/physical form.
1.I think its possible

2.I know once ascended you can take whatever form you wish, including that of a human once more, so would a light being (a being of pure energy) do such a thing, and under what circumstances would they do it?
2. I think they would only if they were requested via awakening from their lower selves BY GOD to handle some bussiness down here in this tiny lil universe!

3.We are able to travel to different planes of existence, at least our consciousness can (which is "us" basically anyway, just without our 'shell' aka body); there are no laws prohibiting us from doing so. So if we know these things are possible, under certain circumstances would some light being make contact/communicate in some way?
3. Only if permitted I assume friend.

4.I understand it may not be possible for them to interfere with our lives since we have yet to ascend, but our higher self's can help us achieve ascension - all we need to learn is within - so truly we do *know* this stuff to be true (whether you've realized it yet or not), things like telepathic abilities and the like. We choose to know the truth therefore we should be able to communicate with what we know to be true, right?
4.Depends for some may be just trying to obtain data on somethings that possess data that isnt allowed to be understood within this phase of existance. I dont see why if your energies or soul are humble in universal nature why it would be hard to communicate with them since they are divine, I assume.

Again I was just commenting on this topic because for some reason you seem to want to know from aFAR yes.....

Those are my thoughts I hope it helped you friend

[edit on 5/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
EXCUSE THIS DOUBLE POST.

[edit on 5/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I've had an encounter with a 'light being'. There was no other way to describe it as it was not solid like you or I but consisted of energy and light. It invited me to experience that state of existence, which I did. It's hard to describe but it was more real and pleasurable than anything on this earth.

This happened at a period in my life when I had become dissillusioned with searching for spiritual truth and had started to turn to darker philiosophies. My fear that there was no deeper meaning beyond the physical was totally shattered by this experience. That was about 10 years ago and I didn't find anyone with similar experiences until the last couple of years. I wanted someone to tell me what had happened but I found few answers.

My view now is that the 'pure energy' state of existence is our natural state. Our physical state is like living in a dream (Bill Hicks was right!) , it's not what we are. We are all light beings but some will only experience this at death when they escape the physical body. Some will get to experience it in near death states or concious OBE's like I did and I've a feeling that more and more people will in the next few years.

Angels, benevolent interdimensional beings, or aliens whatever, I don't think labels are important. Why they are interacting with us and where do they come from? I would really love to know.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I would hope such things as discussed here are true and possible one day. Such possibilities as these if true would be quite wonderful to experience I would imagine. As much as I hope this to be true and possible one day, unfortunately my doubts do exist. My questions was just for me to gain a better knowledge of its possibility. Thanks again for the replies.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Are they amorphous in shape? Are they like glowing humans, with features arms and legs? Or (as I am now thinking) all of the above what ever they desire? Thank you! Great post!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

In my experience, it is like an empathic talent. The ability to connect with a mind and see through its eyes. Channeling, a different topic all together, shares similar mechanics.

So me raising my sensitivity to light energy, I can assimilate the emotional state of the target by feeling what it feels.

This is one way of communicating with other beings from different worlds and cultures without the need for a system of interpretation. Each person feels what the other is trying to convey. But it is difficult to write down such a communication because it comes in the form of emotions. Since everyone handles emotions differently, different interpretations can be generated.

It is essential for both parties to come to the table with a clear mind, free of fear and other core emotions that can cloud the message.

Channeling is done in pretty much the same way. We can connect with higher spectrum beings through the exchange of our electrical field.

They have an easy time understanding us, because the majority of us are driven with by only one or two core emotions. Fear and Want. But sometimes we are only able to receive a portion of the energetic transmission. Which I believe resides in the 5th density. A bandwidth of light energy that is slightly above the visible spectrum range of the human eye.

IMHO

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Are they amorphous in shape? Are they like glowing humans, with features arms and legs? Or (as I am now thinking) all of the above what ever they desire? Thank you! Great post!

Hello Klaatumagnum, the being I encountered had a human shape, arms legs etc. but was made of gold coloured energy or light. I instinctively new it was male. This seems silly after what I've said but it seemed to almost have clothes, even though everything was energy.

I wonder if the human form is for our benefit, I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

There's no proof angels are angels as the Bible claims. Look at it like a court case. The Bible is barely circumstantial evidence. No witnesses. The events the MEN described aren't historically accurate. Ascension has to do with spiritual evolution and has nothing to do with the Christian belief. Christian belief has to do with faith in Jesus and he will supposedly deal with all of your problems for you. People need to do stop praying for answers and stop praying for their problems to be solved magically. Ascension has to do with finding the answers you want within one's self. Meditation and probing you're own mind. Lift your burden and not living in fear of God, Jesus, Satan, or Hell. All that does is cloud your mind and keep you from your possible ascension. I hate to step on peoples beliefs but that's the truth and I realized it by my own meditation. Good day.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
Well, Daniel Jackson chose to come back and help out when SG1 were in trouble, right?

Actually Omah sent him back to human form in a desert, naked. He had no memory. She sent him back because he broke the rules and interfered with the physical realm by trying to fight Anubis. Just watched those episodes the other day. lol Netflix + stargate = awesomeness!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Well, I am not ascended yet, but I (or more accurately an aspect of my consciousness) have accessed the light realms while in trance before. I can not even BEGIN to find words in human linguistic capacities to describe what that place and those beings are like. It is powerful and beautiful beyond the capacity of words. And INTENSE. The power and speed at which that realm and those intelligences move is simply stunning.

I would like to try some of what you're having. Sounds interesting.

P.S. You've never encountered any "agents" along the way I hope..! They too move at utterly stunning speeds from what I've heard.

edit on 10-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Within the dream reality a messenger will take the form of that which is most trusted by the dreamer

One thing the messenger has in common is the fact that there is a shiny glow an eminence that surrounds the image of the messenger...( setting this image apart from any other images there may be in that dream)

the image can show up in many forms such an angel, a saint, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, a loved and trusted relative, a pet or animal that may have passed on.

The image will appear in any form that the dreamer will accept, trust and take notice of.

The message that is given to the dreamer is for their own interpretation.

When I speak of the dreamer ....the dreamer can tune into the messenger ..through altered states of consciousness... be that by falling asleep and dreaming, self meditation or guided meditation , induced trance state, hypnosis, and in some cases day dreaming ....

When on rare occasions a projection of this trusted image appears in this reality....as an apparition..ghost.. sudden appearance

This is due to the individuals ability to reflect the image through themselves and out into this reality ...
( the ability to hallucinate with or with out drugs ...)

personally ....I do not recommend any form of drug taking ...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Smoke '___' and you will communicate with them

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Skip the ascended beings, the Gods are aware of millions at a time. However, if you do want to talk with them, they are only as ascended as you are, that is, in order to share intelligent thoughts, you must also be able to communicate intelligent thoughts. The beings that usually pester me are the curious ones that like to do experiments, however, in return I have access to thier "database" and when contemplating/thinking, I can reach the higher thoughts. At those levels, thoughts become more like equations, and are intrinsically tied to ones own spiritual makeup. I feel as if they are trying to "upgrade" me, like I am cooperating with them in my sleep, however I carry only a small amount of memory when I wake up. Its as if they are trying to solve a problem/equation, and they link together human brains like a computer network. In terms of what the higher planes are like, what the higher worlds are like, I believe that I have a 5th dimensional spaceship parked in my mind, and I often go on joyrides to various planets, most of my friends are the more innocent kind of being, native to the higher worlds. Its hard to explain, its basically a dream world, like an Alice-in-wonderland kind of experience. The sad thing is, is that I only vaguely remeber these experiences, however in my waking life, that part of me that remembers is directing my actions from behind the scenes, I come to realise what is meant when we are "trapped" in this "3D" world - even if we develop higher-dimensional sprits, the forces that hold us here are far to great, and usually we just have to wait until death for an opportunity to escape.

The key to ascention is to master both the light and the dark, most only focus on one side, and thus find it diffiult to reach the next level.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join