It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! !Cover up ..It is a LEAKof a larger magnitude according to experts!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
pbs

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Check out what this website says. It's a credible source claiming this to be vastly worse than anything I've seen in American news sources, mainstream or alternative.

www.presstv.ir...

Made a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
2.9 Million Gallons Per Day + Toxic Rain Say Tehran Based Press TV

The truth is much more dire then they let on. It always is. Why cant they just tell it like it is. They treat us like children.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Survivorman

BE NICE. this is a new OP...........be nice.
second line

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If we kill off the gulf and it affects the whole planet.........wow. starvation......and eventually death. all because someone(terrorist maybe) or just stupid accident .......but it could kill of most of the human race and it could eventually kill off the whole planet of life as we know it. Just think.......oil eating bacteria get to inherit the earth.......and we all thought roaches were going too.......
seriously...........makes you wonder how oil is made in the first place.......I mean.......this could be the end as we know it really.....and all us little billions of peoples turn into oil beds as we all die off......and 1000 years from now......some oil alien strikes it rich and says.......wow look at all the oil on that planet......somethun must've really killed em all off fast..........I mean just think.......we are watching the thing that may kill us all off........be it the catalyst for increased gloabal warming, or someother world wide mishap.........this is a fragile planet..........and people are even more fragile. What happens when the rain patterns change and there is NO food......no fish and no rescueing us from ourselves............so very sad. Mother nature says it served you right!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i think the biggest concern in my mind is if oil could have a bad impact during the hurricane Season.

think about that.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
2.9 Million Gallons Per Day + Toxic Rain Say Tehran Based Press TV

The truth is much more dire then they let on. It always is. Why cant they just tell it like it is. They treat us like children.

No they don't treat you like children. They treat you like cattle who don't have a right to know. Apparently it's not your earth right. They own it, you just rent there.

I can only imagine the Saudi's must be smacking their lips over this one!

IRM

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This story just broke. Bad news!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join